Nikki Phillippi Part 4

Boston14

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 4

Post by Boston14 »

I don't see how she can have a baby with the husband not working. She is the sole breadwinner in the home. That's why she has zits. I think that's why she has become so crazed. It's not easy to support a family by yourself.

Post by Guest »

Zoe would probably hump the baby to death.

(Look at the past two videos Dan posted on insta)

cateyez

Post by cateyez »

Any resemblance or is it just me?

Boston14

Post by Boston14 »

Makes me nervous the way she is hyping this fashion design collaboration. I think she may end up very disappointed. It cannot be what she is saying it is. Does not make any sense. Nikki is doing a little marketing for them. That's really all it is.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by angelaj0921 »

^ I pray to God it's just marketing. I cannot see any respectable fashion designer wanting input on fashion from Nikki. She has NO fashion sense or style.

Also has anybody been watching the new AskNikki videos she's been posting everyday on her third channel? Any thoughts? I would watch but I don't know if can stomach hearing her actually try to give advice to people.

Boston14

Post by Boston14 »

It's a lot cheaper to humor Nikki and some other Youtubers and get them spreading the word than it is to pay an advertising agency. Very cost effective. And who knows maybe Nikki can clue them in to what youngish women with zebra hair and zits want to wear. LOL

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She has a new video on how she curls her hair. Somebody tell me how this is different from the way she did it when she had long hair, or any different than the way any other beauty girl on youtube has done. It's always the same stupid tutorial. Take a curling wand and wrap your hair around it. There can't possibly be anybody left who doesn't know how to curl their hair. And even if they don't there are thousands of videos on youtube showing the exact same thing. I don't get it. :x :roll:

Boston14

Post by Boston14 »

angelaj0921 wrote:She has a new video on how she curls her hair. Somebody tell me how this is different from the way she did it when she had long hair, or any different than the way any other beauty girl on youtube has done. It's always the same stupid tutorial. Take a curling wand and wrap your hair around it. There can't possibly be anybody left who doesn't know how to curl their hair. And even if they don't there are thousands of videos on youtube showing the exact same thing. I don't get it. :x :roll:

Nikki is supported the 2 of them with Youtube. She does not get huge numbers and does not have a huge subbies so she had to upload a lot. She does well but it is because of her constant hustle not because she has really caught fire on Youtube.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

I'm sorry but I would be embarrassed if my husband quit his job to piggyback on my career that's just me. It's not like they have kids and he needs to be a stay at home dad while Nikki goes out and works 8 hours a day. All he does is "edit" the vlogs.

Post by Guest »

yrrebyllil wrote:I'm sorry but I would be embarrassed if my husband quit his job to piggyback on my career that's just me. It's not like they have kids and he needs to be a stay at home dad while Nikki goes out and works 8 hours a day. All he does is "edit" the vlogs.
Ikr? I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dan should focus more on his channel and do his own thing. At least TRY to not look like you're piggybacking off of your wife.

I actually genuinely like Dan so I hope he does something that interests him; anything that doesn't involve him doing his wife's effing makeup!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Boston14 wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:She has a new video on how she curls her hair. Somebody tell me how this is different from the way she did it when she had long hair, or any different than the way any other beauty girl on youtube has done. It's always the same stupid tutorial. Take a curling wand and wrap your hair around it. There can't possibly be anybody left who doesn't know how to curl their hair. And even if they don't there are thousands of videos on youtube showing the exact same thing. I don't get it. :x :roll:

Nikki is supported the 2 of them with Youtube. She does not get huge numbers and does not have a huge subbies so she had to upload a lot. She does well but it is because of her constant hustle not because she has really caught fire on Youtube.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with her uploading a lot. I don't care how often she uploads. I said I'm tired of seeing the same exact video from every beauty girl on youtube. She has done at least 3 videos showing "how to curl your hair", and it's always the same tutorial. It gets old. It is #changeitupseptember, so she should take her own advice and change it up.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

I doubt she'll answer me, but on twitter I asked if part of her change it up series, if it will include her actually going blonde.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Oh my god her hair is a disaster. It's like...orange and yellow and brass stripes on top of her black hair. I made it to the end of that hair tutorial only to see that she added comments and tweets that praise her. I'm gonna go bang my head repeatedly on a wall now.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

yrrebyllil wrote:I'm sorry but I would be embarrassed if my husband quit his job to piggyback on my career that's just me. It's not like they have kids and he needs to be a stay at home dad while Nikki goes out and works 8 hours a day. All he does is "edit" the vlogs.
I don't know if i'd say he is piggybacking off nikki's youtube career. I do think he needs to grow some balls. He quit his job so he can edit and help nikki with youtube because she said that she was always sooooooooooooooo tired and they never got to spend anytime together. I think he should go back to what he was doing before as he really worked hard and liked it. I couldn't handle having to be around her 24/7. I bet he must here "dannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" like 100 times a day.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

JenToneitDown wrote:I doubt she'll answer me, but on twitter I asked if part of her change it up series, if it will include her actually going blonde.
good one :D

Don't you think Bowser could get aggresive towards the baby ? He's already jumping at Zoe and making her hide under the cabinet

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

Oh my god, the faces she makes in her hair curling video...it looks like she's in pain! It's really crazy how she cant even slap on some makeup for a tutorial. She looks like such a hot mess :? And that hair.............. :x

Boston14

Post by Boston14 »

dsaurrr wrote:
I don't know if i'd say he is piggybacking off nikki's youtube career. I do think he needs to grow some balls. He quit his job so he can edit and help nikki with youtube because she said that she was always sooooooooooooooo tired and they never got to spend anytime together. I think he should go back to what he was doing before as he really worked hard and liked it. I couldn't handle having to be around her 24/7. I bet he must here "dannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" like 100 times a day.
Yes. Let her edit her own damn videos. She is very lazy and never stops complaining. But for some reason she knows everything. He needs to find a better partner if you ask me.

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

I'd definitely say Dan is riding his wife's coattails. His random creepy appearances in her videos (not vlog channels) are strange and unnecessary. I don't even know how to feel about him, at times I think he's kind of alright, then he films himself up close burping, chewing food and opening his mouth to show the camera, being extremely immature throwing pasta off of his balcony, and yes quitting his job to sit around all day, go to whole foods and edit videos. If you ask me I think they deserve each other :?

Boston14

Post by Boston14 »

juicybutthole07 wrote:I'd definitely say Dan is riding his wife's coattails. His random creepy appearances in her videos (not vlog channels) are strange and unnecessary. I don't even know how to feel about him, at times I think he's kind of alright, then he films himself up close burping, chewing food and opening his mouth to show the camera, being extremely immature throwing pasta off of his balcony, and yes quitting his job to sit around all day, go to whole foods and edit videos. If you ask me I think they deserve each other :?

To be fair women do to men what Dan is doing to Nikki routinely. It just seems weird when a man in not making any money.

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

I don't care if it's a man or a woman, that doesn't matter to me. What matters is quitting your job to take the easy way out, which is just what it seems to be what Dan is doing. They're with each other constantly, and good for them if that's what they want to do, be up each other's asses 24/7. Personally I need my space and could never be around any one person all day everyday, let alone work from home with my husband. I believe in finding what you love, doing that, having your own life and interests outside of your marriage, still being somewhat independent and being able to come home and still have a great relationship.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”