Byoonique / TheVeryBerrieLife

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Byoonique / TheVeryBerrieLife

Post by BebeSwan »

She should simply do an IG live or IGTV. She did that stunt before, after her divorce, doing a FB live that nobody caught, talking about Justin so nobody could catch it

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by a33QyUy7 »

She's back only because she's injured and can't work right now. Nothing has changed, she's still ditzy and unorganized. I do feel bad for her now though now that Pebbles is about to die, that's gonna kill her.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Does her husband creep anyone else out? Idk there’s just something about him.

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

She has this annoying beep sound effect now, one video it practically took over the entire vlog. Not cute. I wonder if she keeps Justin updated on Pebbles.
I wonder if she’ll get another dog after Pebbles passes.

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

Glad someone finally commented on her newest vlog about those annoying ass beeps.

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

In her newest video, she talks again about her marriage to Justin, in more detail. I saved it this time.
Her minions, as usual are a thousand percent loyal. They really piss me off. They again tell her she doesn’t owe them explanations. She said it was the last time she was gonna talk about her divorce but she said that before. So we can’t really trust anything she says.
Some people don’t realize that viewers tend to become invested in the vlogs. So when major changes occur, of course, it’s only natural to want answers. And Yoon hasn’t really given us any specific details of her divorce until now. I don’t see how it’s beating a dead horse, according to her, when she hasn’t talked about it.

byatch_plz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by byatch_plz »

I wonder when she will finally understand that those dumbass shoes she forces on her dog are causing all those irreversible problems to the poor hairy beast. Don't f**k with the nature! No the dog doesn't have allergies on its paws, it's a dog not a baby, yes dogs are hybrids created by men but their natural animal features always allow them to adapt slowly to the environments.. like the fur protecting from the heat or the cold (thats why you shouldn't shave them), their paws letting them feel the terrain and keeping them balanced and connected with their organism, their teeth and gums are very important and sensitive and you ABSOLUTELY don't need to brush them with human made bullshit like you don't need to feed them artificial sugars, cooked food or tap water... I can't believe its so hard to understand this.

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

She goes a half hour before Pebbles’ therapy appointment to pick up her car? She really does not have a good sense of time management.
In another vlog, she was going to get a coffee ten or fifiteen minutes before her friends were going to pick her up for some band thing. She really expects people to wait for her? She really is narcissistic.
I don’t see this marriage lasting either. She keeps claiming Stephen is the one, I bet she said that about Justin in the beginning..
She still acts dumb in public.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She’s so over the top about their relationship. I’m like what are you trying to prove???

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

I thought she said she was trying to save money but she keeps buying from Fashion Nova. All the clothes she gets are really ugly and look like they’re from the 70s. Her latest video is yet another Fashion Nova haul.
One person had the guts to comment on her newest video that she was vain and boring. Love it!
And of course, like always, Yoon takes offense.

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater

Post by a33QyUy7 »

I miss The Very Berrie Life. These vlogs suck.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Somehow I don’t think that guest room will fit a nursery, she keeps so much stuff/clutter lol. New apartment soon I’m guessing

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater

Post by a33QyUy7 »

She keeps talking about her fertility so i'm confident a pregnancy is eminent.

LivingLife
Learner
Learner

Post by LivingLife »

Omg, ya’ll she’s back and cringier than ever. 😆😂 She should just delete her channel completely, such a boring slob. Her comment section is so nauseating.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her hair looks so bad. I can’t believe she pays for it to look that way.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Wonder if she’ll address the Met Orchestra situation. Seems the Met hired non Union/Met musicians New Year’s Eve and now it seems Yoon and her colleagues aren’t getting paid.

I guess that’s why she and Steven moved to Jersey, I don’t know if he’s out of work too but he did travel a lot to sing all over the world and now with travel restrictions he can’t do that anymore.

Ash4Ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ash4Ever »

Hello

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Return to “#-E”