Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by MehMehMoo »

I used to watch him *covers face in shame* and i sorta went along with what he did for a little bit bit, i was there when he got all that hate lol, he is SUCH an idiot though and do you think the whole story of what happened to him and how he family is, is all true?, i'm really not sure... some people think it's fake... wouldn't be suprised but like if it is, that's just low beyond low... he's still not that popular really and i doubt he will last as long as other YTubers, only people that recognize him is people like that Trish... *ashamed i even know who she is* lol, i've told her myself to go home and we don't want her on YTube, we really don't.. .but people keep her afloat by going to her videos just to see what's going on...

Most of the time i just don't care about YTubers like this... i just don't wanna know... but i think views shouldn't count the second we click on a video, it needs to be changed to make it a little harder to make money because it's still too easy... i think it should only count until we've watched the whole thing through... it's only fair really and it will stop them taking advantage of the fact it counts right away, who with me on this?. But yeh... MrRepzion is a straight up idiot and he just gets off on creating drama with other YTubers just for views.

gottacatchemall
Learner
Learner

Post by gottacatchemall »

Just found this thread and thought I'dd add my two cents. I found Daniel's channel back in late 2010 when he was making videos about Justin Bieber fanboys. Even as a Justin Bieber fangirl at the time (I was 15), I thought it was funny. I was a fan of his until about 2012 when I realised that he's an extremely manipulative person. He had that 'nice guy' mentality back then (he actually used to tweet a lot about girls he liked always being interested in "douchey" guys) and he was really good at faking innocence at the time. He makes videos flaming people who have absolutely nothing to do with him and he has this superior attitude all the time. He used to claim that he had no control over his fanbase but you could tell that he kind of endorses his fanboys coming for these fandom people. That's literally all his channel is now, the Facepalm Sunday thing. It's genuinely sad to click on links to the videos he flames and see that it's all dislikes and ad-hominem attacks from people who just disliked the video because Mr Repzion told them to.

The funny thing is that he was way more open-minded when he was a Christian. These days, half of his videos are so poorly researched, especially about Islam. He has no problem using slurs about black people and trans people. Probably the most cringeworthy thing he's made recently was when he responded to a Buzzfeed video about people with HIV with medical opinions that have been outdated for 20+ years. Like literally "aw you're gonna get aids and die f**k you" - like dude, do you not realise how advanced medicine has become regarding that issue? Also, he takes himself so seriously, but whenever he does a serious video and it gets flamed by someone, he claims the video was a joke.

Daniel, if you're reading this, shave your ugly, patchy neckbeard and get some help!

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Anyone know anything about the recent Joy Sparkle BS drama? Commenters on Youtube said he's basically threatening to expose her to shut her up, and since then she's not posted a single video which is very strange for her. While her recent absence is weird, I can't find much about his involvement. Any idea?

MiiSan93
Learner
Learner

Post by MiiSan93 »

^

Well, this would be interesting to see how this will go down

Return to “MrRepzion/Daniel Sulzbach”