gretchenlovesbeauty

Post Reply
Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Seaside22 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 am

radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am
ceebee wrote:I like Gretchen and Lucy don't get me wrong, but they come off so desperate when it comes to guys. I just want to know how much Lucy has spent on that guy (traveling to see him, buying all this crap for him) I could never, ditching her family during Christmas time to go see him. then for valentines day when she got dressed up for valentines Skype date and watched a movie thats lame. That to me comes off desperate, and when glb answered the question if she was in love? She be laughing and doing all this extra shit. She comes off thirsty. I liked her friend abby, she was the only friend that seemed less annoying (+taylor) the rest of her friends are annoying I'm sad that they fell off. I don't think they're going to last her and max. she's too dependent of him. I give till October until they break up
Ok I feel a little called out because back when me and my bf were long distance we also dressed up/FaceTimed for Valentine’s Day hahaha. Dw I’m not actually offended. But I am curious what Lucy and her bf’s plan is? Long distance can’t last forever, is Lucy planning to move to Europe after graduation? Has she said
Anything about their future plans?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said at one point he was going to grad school in Toronto and she was going to move there with him and work at a lulu lemon store. It was in one her vlogs a few months ago. Shows how her and Gretchen will drop everything for guys and follow their passions over their own.

radishes
Informer
Informer
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 4360 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by radishes » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Seaside22 wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am
ceebee wrote:I like Gretchen and Lucy don't get me wrong, but they come off so desperate when it comes to guys. I just want to know how much Lucy has spent on that guy (traveling to see him, buying all this crap for him) I could never, ditching her family during Christmas time to go see him. then for valentines day when she got dressed up for valentines Skype date and watched a movie thats lame. That to me comes off desperate, and when glb answered the question if she was in love? She be laughing and doing all this extra shit. She comes off thirsty. I liked her friend abby, she was the only friend that seemed less annoying (+taylor) the rest of her friends are annoying I'm sad that they fell off. I don't think they're going to last her and max. she's too dependent of him. I give till October until they break up
Ok I feel a little called out because back when me and my bf were long distance we also dressed up/FaceTimed for Valentine’s Day hahaha. Dw I’m not actually offended. But I am curious what Lucy and her bf’s plan is? Long distance can’t last forever, is Lucy planning to move to Europe after graduation? Has she said
Anything about their future plans?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said at one point he was going to grad school in Toronto and she was going to move there with him and work at a lulu lemon store. It was in one her vlogs a few months ago. Shows how her and Gretchen will drop everything for guys and follow their passions over their own.
Oh yeah that is kind of disappointing :/. Not hating on working retail, but she should at least try to get a job that pertains to her degree otherwise what was the point?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Seaside22 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:20 pm

radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am
ceebee wrote:I like Gretchen and Lucy don't get me wrong, but they come off so desperate when it comes to guys. I just want to know how much Lucy has spent on that guy (traveling to see him, buying all this crap for him) I could never, ditching her family during Christmas time to go see him. then for valentines day when she got dressed up for valentines Skype date and watched a movie thats lame. That to me comes off desperate, and when glb answered the question if she was in love? She be laughing and doing all this extra shit. She comes off thirsty. I liked her friend abby, she was the only friend that seemed less annoying (+taylor) the rest of her friends are annoying I'm sad that they fell off. I don't think they're going to last her and max. she's too dependent of him. I give till October until they break up
Ok I feel a little called out because back when me and my bf were long distance we also dressed up/FaceTimed for Valentine’s Day hahaha. Dw I’m not actually offended. But I am curious what Lucy and her bf’s plan is? Long distance can’t last forever, is Lucy planning to move to Europe after graduation? Has she said
Anything about their future plans?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said at one point he was going to grad school in Toronto and she was going to move there with him and work at a lulu lemon store. It was in one her vlogs a few months ago. Shows how her and Gretchen will drop everything for guys and follow their passions over their own.
Oh yeah that is kind of disappointing :/. Not hating on working retail, but she should at least try to get a job that pertains to her degree otherwise what was the point?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s what I thought! I get feeling lost and not knowing what career you want right out college, but at least give something a go. She said that she wanted to get a job at a Boston Lulu so she could transfer there. Benefit of the doubt, maybe she wants to get into retail management?

wow1234
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by wow1234 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:28 am

I’m sorry but I’m over her and max. Like someone else said, her channel is literally all about max now. She comes off as very clingy and obsessive. I too was shocked when she said they had only been together for four months... there’s nothing wrong with talking about kids but you could tell this wasn’t a casual conversation her and max were having. I love how she kept saying ten years from now, let’s be real, she totally wants to get engaged after graduation. I don’t mind boyfriend videos every once in a while but good lord it’s getting to be too much. Like we get it, you have a boyfriend. And I don’t know, I know we only see a snippet of their life and relationship but something is just off to me when it comes to max.

Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Seaside22 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 pm

ceebee wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am
When it comes to Max I feel like he’s in it for the free food, clothes and the fame. He was so thirsty for her when he didn’t even know her.. then she tries too hard with his family. In all of his sisters comments she’s like I love you and all this. You’ve been dating for 4 months sit down
The “how they met” video was so cringey... he liked her pictures on Instagram so slid into her DMs? Cmon G, you’re better than that.

wow1234
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by wow1234 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Max is definitely in it for the “clout” he thinks he’s getting from Gretchen. And I thought I was the only one who thought the how I met video was so weird. I didn’t know she’s like that with his family. I just don’t see how she doesn’t realize how desperate she’s being. You can’t even get through thirty seconds of one vlog without her saying max and giggling like a middle schooler. Don’t get wrong, I’ve too been giddy in relationships. But not this cringey. I just think she’s putting way too much on social media. Like their relationship is constantly on display. For the sake of her sanity I truly hope they last.


And what the hell is up with all of the freaking BABY TALK????

llamalove5
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by llamalove5 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 am

OT but I’m so curious about Lucy like...how does she afford life? She doesn’t put out many videos and I never really see any ads or brand deals going on. I’m sure she has some savings but like how can she afford these trips to see her bf and rent/groceries/etc? Genuinely curious.

YT_cammygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:20 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by YT_cammygirl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well

Annie0831
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 am
Has thanked: 716 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Annie0831 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 pm

YT_cammygirl wrote:Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well
I agree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Seaside22 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Annie0831 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 pm
YT_cammygirl wrote:Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well
I agree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. This video shows why people follow and love Gretchen for years. She works her ass off for things she wants, is able to state opinions and back them up, and still tries to find the good in everybody. I’m sure the story hit close to home as she was a d1 crew recruit and does YouTube, and she put her thoughts out cohesively and professionally.

justaregulargirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by justaregulargirl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Gretchen just posted a sc story of Max and captioned it "clingy :)". Do you guys think that's just a coincidence or does she read this?

'

Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Seaside22 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:05 pm

justaregulargirl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:29 pm
Gretchen just posted a sc story of Max and captioned it "clingy :)". Do you guys think that's just a coincidence or does she read this?

'
She does! When she was in italy with Maggie she was crying over something on here and Maggie posted a long rant that was barely legible.

Annie0831
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 am
Has thanked: 716 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Annie0831 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:50 pm

ceebee wrote:I’ve noticed Gretchen can’t hang when it comes down to drinking
And?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UseMyCode
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by UseMyCode » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

I got a nose job yesterday and my eyes are pretty much swollen shut and my sister said I look like gretchen LMAO

User avatar
ders
Debater
Debater
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:43 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by ders » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:40 pm

UseMyCode wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm
I got a nose job yesterday and my eyes are pretty much swollen shut and my sister said I look like gretchen LMAO
Hahaha, some pics I think she looks gorgeous and others I think she looks like she got stung by a bee.

charliekeen
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by charliekeen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 pm

It appears as though their father has passed. I'm glad Gretchen has Max and Lucy has her BF, and that they have each other to get them through this hard time. May he rest in peace, and may the twins and their mom be surrounded by those that they love during this hard time. RIP.

radishes
Informer
Informer
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 4360 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by radishes » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 pm

charliekeen wrote:It appears as though their father has passed. I'm glad Gretchen has Max and Lucy has her BF, and that they have each other to get them through this hard time. May he rest in peace, and may the twins and their mom be surrounded by those that they love during this hard time. RIP.
Oh my God, this is so sad to hear. My heart really goes out to their family. I know he had been having health problems, but his passing definitely must’ve been a shock for them. Like you said, it’s good they have a strong support system to lean on. RIP.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
helloelephant
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by helloelephant » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:51 pm

My heart truly breaks for her. That is so sad for both of them.

radishes
Informer
Informer
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 4360 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by radishes » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:07 pm

If anyone is wondering where we saw this, it’s on Lucy’s insta story.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charliekeen
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by charliekeen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:43 pm

The silver lining of being a Youtube personality is that she will have footage of him time on earth to cherish forever... poor girls. My heart breaks for them

Crazymomof3
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Crazymomof3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 pm

charliekeen wrote:The silver lining of being a Youtube personality is that she will have footage of him time on earth to cherish forever... poor girls. My heart breaks for them

So very sad Image Sounded like it was sudden my heart goes out to themImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurugossiping
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 2511 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Gurugossiping » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:09 pm

i can’t imagine the pain her family must be feeling. my heart aches for them. this seemed sudden, does anyone know what happened? i always loved seeing him on the videos. he truly loved gretchen. one of my favorite memories of him was watching him take gretchen to BU freshman year. you could tell how loving he really was. RIP.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by gooroosphailin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Damn, this has been a rough couple of months for Gretchen. I can’t even imagine losing one of my parents, it was literally a couple of weeks ago she was getting picked up by him for her surgery. Sending her prayers.

Gurugossiping
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 2511 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Gurugossiping » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:17 pm

i was thinking, as horrible as it was that Gretchen tore her ACL, she probably wouldn’t have went home and spent so much time with her parents healing if she hadn’t went through that. it’s crazy how everything happens for a reason. that was probably one of the last times she was home with him. sending prayers to her and her family

gurunoway
Learner
Learner
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by gurunoway » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:58 pm

My heart aches for Gretchen and Lucy. I cannot imagine the pain they're going through right now. It speaks volumes that their dad raised two girls with such strong characters that even their "gossip" thread on here is very calm and doesn't have much nasty stuff to say of his two daughters.


RIP.

Post Reply

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”