Unicornxo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Selena Gomez

Post by Unicornxo »

Thoughts?

I think she is very pretty, I like her new album but she is an average singer really. Should stick to acting.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by Angie V »

She's cute but she cannot sing live at ALL. I liked that movie she was in though, Monte Carlo. It was cute. I really like her hair.
imma ball til the day i fall

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubebeauts »

Dont really like her, shes pretty and has good style but don't like her music at all, doesn't help that she cannot sing live as well. I think she should find a mature boyfriend instead of finding guys who happen to be really famous at the time she dates them.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I like some of her songs and she's pretty.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

I like her, a lot. I think her story's great (coming from nothing and working to get where she is, she's relatable to people who's parents split and she's not ashamed to admit her mom was a teen mom). She tries to keep her private life private, to me it's the media that overdoes it. She's got great music and she's not the best live but she's better than most. I don't think she deserved death threats for dating or for ending things with Justin Bieber. I think she's just another Disney kid trying to ditch Disney and I hope she does it graciously. I'm sure she will. I do agree though, acting is her strong suit and she probably should stick to that. I don't get why she was in Spring Breakers though. Her character was so irrelevant and I feel like she only did it to prove she could do a non-Disney movie but like I said, her character had zero purpose.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

She's only 7 years younger than me (haha), but I really love her. She's gorgeous, very "normal", and I don't think her singing is bad at all, but that's just my opinion. I love her style, too.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

TaylorKnows wrote:I like her, a lot. I think her story's great (coming from nothing and working to get where she is, she's relatable to people who's parents split and she's not ashamed to admit her mom was a teen mom). She tries to keep her private life private, to me it's the media that overdoes it. She's got great music and she's not the best live but she's better than most. I don't think she deserved death threats for dating or for ending things with Justin Bieber. I think she's just another Disney kid trying to ditch Disney and I hope she does it graciously. I'm sure she will. I do agree though, acting is her strong suit and she probably should stick to that. I don't get why she was in Spring Breakers though. Her character was so irrelevant and I feel like she only did it to prove she could do a non-Disney movie but like I said, her character had zero purpose.
she really isn't though.... she sings so softly that you can barely hear her, and it's for a reason. her voice only sounds good when it's produced on a recording, unfortunately.
imma ball til the day i fall

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

I've seen lots of YouTube videos of her new tour, and her singing has GREATLY improved!

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

I like her a lot, but I don't think she can sing.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

I love her style, and she is absolutely gorgeous!! I love her music, but I like the studio, because her voice isn't very strong live. She's a mediocre singer at best.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

She wouldn't be half as famous if she was never Bieber's gf.

pandaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pandaaa »

I dont think shes that talented in music or acting. Just lucky. Shes cute though.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

She is 21? Looks like 15. But she is cute.
And I do agree, I think she can not sing or act really. She was lucky. Being Justin's gf and best friend with Lovato and Taylor Swift isn't really a bad thing.
But I think there is more people out there who deserve her fame more than she does.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I've been a fan of her for a while. I've seen her live twice and she's not bad live at all. She sounds a lot better when she sings acoustic. Believe it or not she's helped me through some tough times.

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Username wrote:She wouldn't be half as famous if she was never Bieber's gf.
I actually don't believe that at all. If I remember correctly, Selena established herself like a year before Justin Bieber did and was pretty famous way before she went out with Justin Bieber.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i think her and taylor lautner both look like sun bears Image

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

If I'm being honest I think she's a horrible singer, and really seems like a stuck up bitch

liza94
Debater
Debater

Post by liza94 »

I used to like her back in the day but now she's just rubbing me the wrong way. In my opinion she is a less than average singer, which I think is fine if you write your own songs, but she doesn't. I just watched her live cover of Roar, and I was so annoyed. She could stop singing and you wouldn't even notice if your eyes were closed because the backup singers are doing all the work. I thought she was really funny in Wizards, and I would like to see her go back to that type of comedy. Besides that I think her personality is very boring. She seemed more fun and playful back in the day.

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubebeauts »

I May sound delusional but some of the things on the exposingsmg.tumblr.com is actually true

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I think she looks mousy and she cannot sing.

Return to “Music”