MissBudgetBeauty

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by Pinksk8 »

The lipstick close ups are repulsive! Buying lipsticks as decoration is so, so childish and inappropriate for a mother of two, especially considering Milo is constantly stuck in front of the TV. x

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Yeah she has no shame in it either on Instagram she's claiming it's normal and wouldn't bloggers be boring if things has ugly packaging. She also said in reply to people understand the allure of pretty packaging but not why people buy them in colours they won't wear. She is now saying she just finds it difficult to wear! Really just buy a colour you will use for £15 the packaging will stay the same and you might actually get to use something!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

That outfit of the day vlog! Jesus, honestly my girl is 10 and can style better than that. Khila seems to have quite a nice figure, she looks huge in that dress and I know she might think shes being edgy by putting it with converse but she's far too beige to pull it off. Rank.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

The SAAS series is just stupid now, neither of them know how to dress well, this week Khila literally looked like she was wearing pyjamas. If you're wearing stuff that looks silly on you surely it defeats the whole point of the series

australienne
Talker
Talker

Post by australienne »

She seems to think the definition of personal style is 'Converse'.

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

australienne wrote:She seems to think the definition of personal style is 'Converse'.
Preach

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

The sooner people realise putting converse with dresses doesn't always work the better it can look nice most the time it doesn't

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:The sooner people realise putting converse with dresses doesn't always work the better it can look nice most the time it doesn't
I totally do it but I also wear Converse 99% of the time anyway (and have a couple dozen pairs). Khila just seems like she's trying to be trendy.

Those patterned trousers in the "Style at Any Size" video totally looked like PJ pants. Then again, they did on Emma too.

True_blue
Learner
Learner

Post by True_blue »

The style at any size I think is a waste of time. I understand what they are trying to do but it would have been better to have a few ladies involved all at different sizes.
I don't know how Emma could go to Vegas with her. I can imagine miss bb and Lee saying horrible things about Emma and her husband.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Rosebunny wrote:
Jasperkitten1 wrote:The sooner people realise putting converse with dresses doesn't always work the better it can look nice most the time it doesn't
I totally do it but I also wear Converse 99% of the time anyway (and have a couple dozen pairs). Khila just seems like she's trying to be trendy.

Those patterned trousers in the "Style at Any Size" video totally looked like PJ pants. Then again, they did on Emma too.
I love converse but have never managed to pull off the dress and converse look kudos to you if you do!

Also i like the idea id style at any size but i would like someone khilas size some one emmas size and then and inbetween like a 12/14 i am at that inbetween stage!

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

^^^ if their videos worked then you probably wouldn't feel that way cos you could see that it works either end and throughout the "weight scale". None of them are by any means anywhere near either end of the weight scale but you catch my drift I hope.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

You get pieces that are designed for a larger or smaller shape and those in the middle tend to get stuck! If the videos were actually informative I would like it but I don't think they are!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Can we discuss the condition of her hair in the "Best Brows Over £10" video? I saw that and then thought of all the lovely, shiny, bouncy, blond styles shes gathering as inspiration on Pintrest.....embarrassing.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

She is delusional about her hair she thinks it looks good. She needs to stop with the dyes and get some good treatments going!

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

She's just brought some glitter Christian louboitins (spelling??) it has to be close to £1000 there! Probably more.
How does she afford it

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:She's just brought some glitter Christian louboitins (spelling??) it has to be close to £1000 there! Probably more.
How does she afford it
WTF! Can she really be making that much from her blog/channel?? I have a reasonably paid job and no financial dependents and I could not afford the stuff she buys. It makes me wonder why I bother! Having said that I have savings and no debts so at least I don't spend my life worrying about money.

yeahyeahyeah1
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahyeahyeah1 »

But she has two kids!! I thought when you became a mother you want to spoil (not excessively) your kids! That could have paid for days out/holiday, I get it's her money but she's not 20 and single she has responsibilities. Wonder what Lee thinks?

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I dont get it I cant find the exact ines online theres a silver version in the american version of the lb website and they cost $4000 yepp, four thousand they are in the bridal section! From the conversation on instagrem she has them as her 'something blue'
I has seen a few posts on her blog where she said she wants a tacky vegas wedding and she was looking for a high street dress to wear, well now you have your tacky shoes to go with them! Im not a fan of lb shoes and these in all honesty look like any cheap glitter shoes! Is it mean to say I hope something breaks in her house and she desperatly needs that money!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

"Is it mean to say I hope something breaks in her house and she desperatly needs that money!"

Lol! She could have got glitter heels anywhere but no, she has to get the LB's? Why? I imagine just to try and assert some kind of dominance whilst she is in London with her less popular YT "friends"! I actually dont know why Laura doesn't get more subs than Khila, shes a way nicer person and shes actually very good at makeup, that Caroline is pretty basic and has no personality but they both seem to live up her arse.

wishingwell
Learner
Learner

Post by wishingwell »

She could of went on holiday for the amount she's spent on the shoes. Which are pretty disgusting imo.

It goes with the whole tacky vibe I get off her and Caz. Laura could do so much better than having her as friend.

Also it appears she wore the same clothes the two days she was in London, her hygiene mustn't be very good.

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”