MissBudgetBeauty

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by hannah »

If you're going to spend that much money you don't have at least get a pair you'll wear a lot. When else is she going to wear glitter LB's?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:I dont get it I cant find the exact ines online theres a silver version in the american version of the lb website and they cost $4000 yepp, four thousand they are in the bridal section! From the conversation on instagrem she has them as her 'something blue'
I has seen a few posts on her blog where she said she wants a tacky vegas wedding and she was looking for a high street dress to wear, well now you have your tacky shoes to go with them! Im not a fan of lb shoes and these in all honesty look like any cheap glitter shoes! Is it mean to say I hope something breaks in her house and she desperatly needs that money!
I thought she was already married. I'm sure there was a video about it. I can understand people who have been married for decades having a wedding blessing, but what is the point of having another wedding so soon after the first one? Why not just have a nice party for your anniversary. I could understand wanting to have a church blessing if you had a civil ceremony, but a Vegas wedding?! How has someone gone from being a fairly sensible normal woman on a budget to acting like a feckless teenager with no responsibilities (or taste).

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Those are the ugliest effing 4 grand shoes I've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

It really baffles me maybe because I spend my time sticking to a strict budget! I can't believe someone who used to budget so much is now just wasting money! I think she picked them up in London so she could be queen bee of her little group of IMATs tag along. She's said she didn't buy a lot while there. May e she saw everyone else splurge and she just went 'I have to outdo them'

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:It really baffles me maybe because I spend my time sticking to a strict budget! I can't believe someone who used to budget so much is now just wasting money! I think she picked them up in London so she could be queen bee of her little group of IMATs tag along. She's said she didn't buy a lot while there. May e she saw everyone else splurge and she just went 'I have to outdo them'
Agreed. It's all for show and she just wants to out do everyone. It's pathetic and her kids will hate her for it when they grow up because they spent their whole lives indoors while mummy was pissing money up the wall on shoes.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I wonder if she will regret it one day? Or if she will be as selfish as I think she is and not care? Everything I do money/career wise is to make a future for my family ( I only have a step son) but I try to better my job prospects so I can buy a house to pass on to him and have money if he runs into trouble. I wonder what miss bob has in store for that or if she will be sorry there's no money for her future but she has some glittery LBs so it's all ok!

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:I wonder if she will regret it one day? Or if she will be as selfish as I think she is and not care? Everything I do money/career wise is to make a future for my family ( I only have a step son) but I try to better my job prospects so I can buy a house to pass on to him and have money if he runs into trouble. I wonder what miss bob has in store for that or if she will be sorry there's no money for her future but she has some glittery LBs so it's all ok!
Given the state of the economy she could be regretting it sooner. I know so many people who have been made redundant and are really struggling to find work at the moment.

One of my aunts is due to retire soon and she is just having one big panic attack. She has always put huge importance on her appearance and has spent every penny she earned on clothes, accessories and cosmetics. She is now actually facing poverty as she is unlikely to get any sort of part-time post-retirement job. I think she just thought some magic finances fairy would come along. I wonder if MBB is the same. I don't get the impression that Lee is going to be racing up the career ladder and she doesn't seem to be thinking about her future career so I cannot imagine what she thinks she will do when YT loses interest in her.

azealia
Informer
Informer

MissBudgetBeauty

Post by azealia »

What makes me laugh is she's not even a big time blogger or YouTuber and she's acting like she is! Doesn't she have less than 50,000 subscribers??

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

No idea I doubt her views are high spread across her channels now, fair enough she says she earns what she would off her part time job before. And that's fine but when your throwing money away it's not! I also wonder if she is setting a pension fund up out of her blog earnings? Especially how the pension fund works now in the UK. It's so strange to me that someone with two children is not even giving the impression she cares about the future!

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Those shoes are fugly what a waste of money!! I think she will sell them. Also buying a blusher to shove in a drawer...she is a hoader i think with psych issues.

hollyyyl
Learner
Learner

Post by hollyyyl »

I can't stand it when she ignores her children when they speak to her. Surely you are a mother first above anything else?! Rather than talking to a camera about another completely unnecessary 'splurge'.

Laura
Debater
Debater

Post by Laura »

She looked like such a chav in her london haul video. Her spending is escalating to obscene levels. Who reckons she won't last all of July without buying anything?!

True_blue
Learner
Learner

Post by True_blue »

Laura needs to open her eyes and get away from missbb. I always feel she looks so pathetic the way she just suck's up to khila. The whole 'friendship' annoys me.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I like Laura we chatted often when I was on YouTube but since I left I haven't spoke to her! I wish I could tell her to steal clear of missbb but Laura is the type to find good in everyone so I doubt she will ever end the friendship

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Double post sorry! Just watched the spending haul. In the comments she has said the shoes are so uncomfortable but they will look good sitting on a shelf. Also she says she buys makeup she won't use in the same way people buy action figures and don't open them. However missbb the difference there is if you get the right figure it will be worth more whereas you will just have gone off makeup. Also what the hell is spathroom on that box behind her?

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Did she seriously say she won't be wearing the shoes? I am on holiday right now so cannot watch YouTube but desperate to see the video!

wishingwell
Learner
Learner

Post by wishingwell »

I couldn't believe she said she'd wear the shoes with jeans. If I'd spent that much on a pair of shoes I wouldn't for a minute think of wearing them with jeans.

Agree about Laura their friendship seems fake, Laura seems to just go along with everything Kinda says and sucks up to her so much. Could it be she thinks she'll get more subs by sticking by her?

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

What about her sudden urge to wear bust scimming dresses all of a sudden? The vegas wedding one she wanted but didn't and then the other she tried on and sent back (thank fluck). You live in flipping Donnie love not Hollywood jeez.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/ ... atent.html

They're the shoes that she bought. Love how she says she couldn't believe she spent £20 on a foundation and that it's too much but spend that much on a pair of ugly shoes, and buy products from Nars that she isn't going to use

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

WHAAAAAAAAAT?? She's bought these ones aswell :o

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”