Y568drc
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by Y568drc »

bigpink wrote:
Y568drc wrote:Also as we're discussing finances / families and everything in between how about you all post up your current financial situations / age / living arrangements.
38 years old, earn 37K per year. Mortgage on my own home. 1 daughter. Would not dream of spending my hard earned money on the shit Miss BB does. It is never even the stuff she really wants but ebay or sale crap (green/glitter). If I rented with children I would be saving every penny towards a more stable home. I know that if my career ended tomorrow I have enough equity in my home to provide for several years. Hopefully I will be able to leave profit that to my daughter. What will Mikhaela leave? Gross, rotten make-up and scuffed, damaged bags?

I don't even mind how much crap she buys and how pathetic and desperate it all it. I dislike what a horrid person she is and how she treats other people.

I believe it's Mikhila... Can see spelling isn't your strong point, and you state 37k like it's a huge amount. Just guessing you're a single parent from your cheery disposition!

Anyhoo bored now, you bitches are crazy and potentially sex starved, or maybe you're all swingers / dogging enthusiasts

Ps if any of you have YouTube channels or would like to reveal your real identities I would be happy to leave constructive comments....

Bye bitches

FroodyTypaSend

Post by FroodyTypaSend »

You can't fight fire with fire. Don't come here calling everyone bitches and saying things about them. But tell them not to do it to others. Pot. Kettle.

yeahyeahyeah1
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahyeahyeah1 »

So it's not ok to make comments about missbb but it's ok for you to make comments and assumptions about others. Your doing the same thing.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Y568drc wrote:
azealia wrote:And sorry for double post but for all we know she doesn't own that house! I live in a desirable city in a 400 grand flat but I don't own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that's your choice..no one gives you shit for it and neither should they! At the end of the day who cares or has time in their lives to try and bring other people down?!?!?

The assumptions of some of these "humans" is laughable
No but if I had two kids and was wasting my money on ugly shoes rather than putting it towards a mortgage, I would deserve shit for that. I am single and no kids but I am saving for a mortgage.

I don't have a problem with people spending their hard earned pennies but I get the impression she's borrowed all her money on credit/overdrafts unless lee is raking it in which I doubt.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Y568drc wrote:
bigpink wrote:
Y568drc wrote:Also as we're discussing finances / families and everything in between how about you all post up your current financial situations / age / living arrangements.
38 years old, earn 37K per year. Mortgage on my own home. 1 daughter. Would not dream of spending my hard earned money on the shit Miss BB does. It is never even the stuff she really wants but ebay or sale crap (green/glitter). If I rented with children I would be saving every penny towards a more stable home. I know that if my career ended tomorrow I have enough equity in my home to provide for several years. Hopefully I will be able to leave profit that to my daughter. What will Mikhaela leave? Gross, rotten make-up and scuffed, damaged bags?

I don't even mind how much crap she buys and how pathetic and desperate it all it. I dislike what a horrid person she is and how she treats other people.

I believe it's Mikhila... Can see spelling isn't your strong point, and you state 37k like it's a huge amount. Just guessing you're a single parent from your cheery disposition!

Anyhoo bored now, you bitches are crazy and potentially sex starved, or maybe you're all swingers / dogging enthusiasts

Ps if any of you have YouTube channels or would like to reveal your real identities I would be happy to leave constructive comments....

Bye bitches
Right so you are happy to come here and talk shit about us and would be happy to leave "constructive criticism" on all of us but you're calling us bitches for doing the same thing about beauty gurus??? Hilarious

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Y568drc wrote:So just to clarify, only people who have been to university can have a good job/career? Am I understanding your point? Also Lee has no "skills" which would yield a higher income? Wow you do make some assumptions congratulations you have officially no life!

Also as we're discussing finances / families and everything in between how about you all post up your current financial situations / age / living arrangements.

This is not Missbb..you ladies (using the term loosely here) seiously have too much time on your hands. Or maybe you're all obese shut ins with naff all else to do.

Enjoy your enriching lives bitching about others as most of you are too dull / fugly to do what missbb does!!

Haters gonna hate
Absolutely not. But people who work their way up tend to work full-time and have been working their way up in the same industry since entering employment. I don't see that that is happening here. My cousin is in her 20s, left school at 16 and earning a fortune. But she has been grafting full-time since leaving school. I doubt she would be in the same position if she had had a maternity leave break and was working part-time.

Oh, I love the obesity insult being thrown about. Yes, we are all fat jealous losers who don't have a life. I have actually just bought a house and am sitting here choosing paint colours if you must know.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Ooh i seem to have missed a shit storm brewing here!
I will list reasons why i think missbb is not in the best financial situation,

She worked part time then cut herself down to two days a week and now job shares. She does this to top up her blog income as it is not enough by itself. I would hazard a guess and say its around 400-500 she makes a month. Shes not a big youtuber or blogger so i doubt she generates a lot. Her car is on finance from her wage at work it comes out of that directly for a basic Citroen c1 you are talking at least £100 a month. She does not own that car its more like a lease thing. At least thats how i understand these things to work as i have a friend who uses a similar scheme through the nhs. Last i heard she was using this scheme for her car please correct me if i am wrong. As for lee i think he earns a modest living maybe around 21k a year maybe 25k i say this because they are renting their house missbb has previously said her debts total around £15000 i think she said in a video ages ago (could have been £10000) but they are significant! If lee was on a substantial income i would expect to hear about them saving to buy a house or take care of debts. (Im sure he will have his own debts was he nit married before too) We dont hear about those bigger things because there simply isnt the money to take care of them, instead she flashes with impulse buys to give an illusion of money!

My situation - i earn £1200 a year roughly my partner is not on much more and we live a very similar lifestyle to missbb and her family (minus the big flashy purchases) we rent a house because we cant save for a deposit without earning more money something we are both working on, i am currently training to take the next step in my carrer and my partner has just taken tests to get back into his electricity work and got re qualified.

The reason i feel missbb has no money but enough to be flashy every now and again is because I can do that i have enough money to get by and treat myself with one big splurge every 6months or so it just so happened the last splurge was a college course for my partner not sparkly shoes!

I invest money in things that will better my family unit either by making us money in the long run courses training ect or saving for a house deposit (£2000 so far not a lot but I will get there) i would rather see that then anything materialistic! I don't earn a lot I'm the first to admit that but i like to think i make sensible choices and work towards bettering myself, something i don't see on missbb channel anymore i used to enjoy her shopping and budget buys ect but now it seems flashy and trying to prove a point.

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Y568drc wrote:
I believe it's Mikhila (1)... Can see spelling isn't your strong point, and you state 37k like it's a huge amount (2). Just guessing you're a single parent from your cheery disposition! (3)

Anyhoo bored now, you bitches are crazy and potentially sex starved, or maybe you're all swingers / dogging enthusiasts (4)

Ps if any of you have YouTube channels or would like to reveal your real identities I would be happy to leave constructive comments....(5)

Bye bitches
1. Stalker much?
2. 37k is a very decent amount for one person to be earning annually, to try and insult someone on their earnings and sensible expenditure is really immature.
3. And? Hope you don't slip on your copy of the Daily Mail on the way to bed tonight...
4. We are sex starved? Youre the one randomly bringing up dogging you creepy stalker.
5. Yes, you do seem rational.....

I think Y568drc is possibly the little mouse that comments on EVERYTHING MissBB posts on Twitter...Its actually quite cringe...

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Y568drc wrote:
I believe it's Mikhila (1)... Can see spelling isn't your strong point, and you state 37k like it's a huge amount (2). Just guessing you're a single parent from your cheery disposition! (3)

Anyhoo bored now, you bitches are crazy and potentially sex starved, or maybe you're all swingers / dogging enthusiasts (4)

Ps if any of you have YouTube channels or would like to reveal your real identities I would be happy to leave constructive comments....(5)

Bye bitches
1. Stalker much?
2. 37k is a very decent amount for one person to be earning annually, to try and insult someone on their earnings and sensible expenditure is really immature.
3. And? Hope you don't slip on your copy of the Daily Mail on the way to bed tonight...
4. We are sex starved? Youre the one randomly bringing up dogging you creepy stalker.
5. Yes, you do seem rational.....

I think Y568drc is possibly the little bespectacled mouse that comments on EVERYTHING MissBB posts on Twitter...Its actually quite cringe...

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Y568drc wrote:

Bye bitches
I hate to feed the trolls but...

MIKHILA is a made up name, my bad if I misspelled it, from now on will try to remember, must be a combination of her parents names right.. Mike & Hilda??

Nothing wrong with being a single parent but FYI I am very happily married and get pleeeenty!

I don't see how I was stating my earnings like it was a huge amount.. you asked Mike-Hilda (or Miss Insta Loony Bin Guru)

I don't have a you tube channel because oddly I'm not a complete raving narcissist.

Peace out x

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Hi! Please continue here..
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=12384

Thanks <3

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”