Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
KellyMichelle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hey Judy and Benji...

Post by KellyMichelle »

I go on this website cause i think it's humorous how little teen girls love to hate on beauty gurus, But really why do you find the need to hate on Judy & Bengi? i watch their vlogs everyday and i love them! You guys are complaining about how they have to "baby proof their home" how about this... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! if you watch their vlogs you know how caring judy is about juliana. I bet almost everyone one here & the person that made this thread doesn't have a kid and is a stupid tween. so how about this stfu! i :love2: Judy, Bengi & Juliana! oh ya & if they want to rent movies from redbox.. let them! it's their money why are you getting butt hurt about ? just stop watching their vlogs idiot.

saynyaa
Informer
Informer

Post by saynyaa »

halfasiantakeover wrote: Julianna, I'm so very sorry for your parents. Since you were born, you have been exploited for views, and when you are old enough to go online, you are going to find records of things that have happened from the time before you were born until now that will shock you. It is my most fervent wish that you don't find out that your parents didn't want you, that your dad was caught exposing himself in front of you. I wish that you won't find out that your rash was ignored until the skin became infected. That you were placed in a corner and ignored while you cried for your parents. That your dad was disappointed that you were a girl, and not his long awaited son. That since you were born, your dad criticized your looks and your body. Julianna, I hope that you grow up to be the best person you can be. And that you rise above your parents upbringing, to become a gracious and beautiful woman. We're all pulling for you.
This part made me tear up. x.x

KellyMichelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KellyMichelle »

you need to worry about your own lives, maybe you'll understand when you guys have kids. but for now just hate on this shitty website :D

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

umNO wrote:
KellyMichelle wrote:I go on this website cause i think it's humorous how little teen girls love to hate on beauty gurus, But really why do you find the need to hate on Judy & Bengi? i watch their vlogs everyday and i love them! You guys are complaining about how they have to "baby proof their home" how about this... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! if you watch their vlogs you know how caring judy is about juliana. I bet almost everyone one here & the person that made this thread doesn't have a kid and is a stupid tween. so how about this stfu! i :love2: Judy, Bengi & Juliana! oh ya & if they want to rent movies from redbox.. let them! it's their money why are you getting butt hurt about ? just stop watching their vlogs idiot.
To quote Benji.... "It doesn't matter, honey"
:rofl:

KellyMichelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KellyMichelle »

i said judy is caring for juliana. & when benji says "relax honey" judy does not realx! she renforces whatever she was telling him to do weather it be for him to be more careful etc. like do you seriously watch their vlog?! i think you guys will reconsider all of this when you have kids, but until them just stay bashing on them on this shitty website that they most likely pay no mind to :D

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

KellyMichelle wrote:I go on this website cause i think it's humorous how little teen girls love to hate on beauty gurus, But really why do you find the need to hate on Judy & Bengi? i watch their vlogs everyday and i love them! You guys are complaining about how they have to "baby proof their home" how about this... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! if you watch their vlogs you know how caring judy is about juliana. I bet almost everyone one here & the person that made this thread doesn't have a kid and is a stupid tween. so how about this stfu! i :love2: Judy, Bengi & Juliana! oh ya & if they want to rent movies from redbox.. let them! it's their money why are you getting butt hurt about ? just stop watching their vlogs idiot.
I am not a little teen girl. I don't think we should mind our own business since they choose to record part of their lives everyday it entitles everyone to an opinion. Please refrain from calling us idiots etc. Be civil thanks.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

KellyMichelle wrote:i said judy is caring for juliana. & when benji says "relax honey" judy does not realx! she renforces whatever she was telling him to do weather it be for him to be more careful etc. like do you seriously watch their vlog?! i think you guys will reconsider all of this when you have kids, but until them just stay bashing on them on this shitty website that they most likely pay no mind to :D
Oh girl! I made the same mistake when I was 12 and the internet called me out! It's whether, not weather.

*It's also relax, Benji, reinforces, it's, too, CAPITAL letters to start a sentence. You know actually we could be here all day. Stay in school kid.

saynyaa
Informer
Informer

Post by saynyaa »

I love the broad generalizations. So.. at the moment, we're all the same person and we're all tweens. Awesome! Like, totally! Fo sheezy the heezy my neezy!

That's how tweens talk these days, right?

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

saynyaa wrote:I love the broad generalizations. So.. at the moment, we're all the same person and we're all tweens. Awesome! Like, totally! Fo sheezy the heezy my neezy!

:good1: :giggle: Marry me? <3

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

KellyMichelle wrote:i said judy is caring for juliana. & when benji says "relax honey" judy does not realx! she renforces whatever she was telling him to do weather it be for him to be more careful etc. like do you seriously watch their vlog?! i think you guys will reconsider all of this when you have kids, but until them just stay bashing on them on this shitty website that they most likely pay no mind to :D
*I not i
*relax not realx
*reinforces not renforces
*whether not weather
*then not them

*just stay here bashing on them or just stay on here bashing on them not just stay bashing on them on

saynyaa
Informer
Informer

Post by saynyaa »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
saynyaa wrote:I love the broad generalizations. So.. at the moment, we're all the same person and we're all tweens. Awesome! Like, totally! Fo sheezy the heezy my neezy!

Alas, I can't! I am but an underage young lass who has yet to blossom into puberty! *dramatics*

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

saynyaa wrote:
halfasiantakeover wrote:

Alas, I can't! I am but an underage young lass who has yet to blossom into puberty! *dramatics*
As am I! We shall be married on the eve of our 18th birthdays *flutters handkerchief*

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

umNO wrote:couldn't she have said "just stay on here, bashing on them"?
that works too! :D

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

The person who needs to "Worry about their life" is the one on a Trash a Guru site standing up for them, while butchering the English language. "So how about this stfu" and gtfo, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya :love2:
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

kthanks
Learner
Learner

Post by kthanks »

Idiot? Did you even read the garbage that you typed out before hitting the submit button?

I Was Pon This Wei
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by I Was Pon This Wei »

You don't need a kid to know that you should be baby proofing around stairs once a baby starts to become actively mobile like Julianna has. And if we should "mind our own business" for criticizing B and J, shouldn't you be doing the same about us?

LaBeccaLoca
Talker
Talker

Post by LaBeccaLoca »

KellyMichelle wrote:you need to worry about your own lives, maybe you'll understand when you guys have kids. but for now just hate on this shitty website :D

A sweeping generalization makes for poor argument. I am in the same age range as j&b with two kids... trust me, they can do a lot better!

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
*I not i
*relax not realx
*reinforces not renforces
*whether not weather
*then not them

*just stay here bashing on them or just stay on here bashing on them not just stay bashing on them on

Dear KellyMichelle,

Is this Benji??? if not then you type/write exactly how Benji speaks, kudos to you for gaining a skill point!. Three more points and your tongue will shorten in length, expand in width and you'll be speaking just like him.

CONGRATULATIONS :confetti: :toss: :cheers: :tu:

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

KellyMichelle wrote:you need to worry about your own lives, maybe you'll understand when you guys have kids. but for now just hate on this shitty website :D
Aren't you hating on this website? You're hating on everyone that's posting here.

You seem really immature for a parent. You should know by now that everyone has their opinion, and there's no need to be rude or call someone an idiot just because they don't agree with your beliefs.

What if I called you an idiot for worshiping Benji and Judy, two fools from Washington that don't give a shit about you and that you've never met? How would you feel?

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

umNO wrote:Let's get back ON TOPIC for this thread and write 'OPEN LETTERS' to Benji/Judy. Thanks
Sorry, saw your comment after I posted mine! ITA with you by the way!

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”