ViviannaDoesMakeup

hellobeautiful
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ViviannaDoesMakeup

Post by hellobeautiful »

I honestly thought she was wearing a pyjama top in her newest video...
You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make up.

louisehearts

Post by louisehearts »

Her dress sense is a bit hit and miss - sometimes it's really nice but other times it either looks scruffy or like she is Lily Pebbles twin. Or should that be the other way round?! Hard to tell!

Case in point...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

louisehearts wrote:Her dress sense is a bit hit and miss - sometimes it's really nice but other times it either looks scruffy or like she is Lily Pebbles twin. Or should that be the other way round?! Hard to tell!

Case in point...
Spooky! Someday they will become one!

emeele
Informer
Informer

Post by emeele »

I've followed her for a while and I really like her. She seems real, fun to be with and intelligent. But her blog posts have been split into two categories:
1) products she loves and mentions every other day
2) sponsored posts

I also hate that she does these "weekly posts" on saturday. It's just a filler post where she recaps everything that she's posted that week, which is kind of redundant because people who visit your blog usually follow you in Instagram too and will have already seen those photos and posts.

All in all I think she's lovely but she's too repetitive. I also cringe at her writing sometimes, it gets repetitive too. Nothing against her teeth, maybe it's something that can't get fixed that easily.

emeele
Informer
Informer

Post by emeele »

And I just said the word 'post' a million times lol

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I fucking hate people who think they are the authority on skincare when they know nothing about it. I really liked Anna but that has been irking the living shit out of me about her recently. Not to mention treating your skin at such young age makes it resistable to other skin care products later on. On the topic of that big ol discussion, saffron is so full of shit. Make up does not need individuality. Makeup in the everyday sense of a subject is there to enhance a woman's beauty. Some brands find the global appeal and medium, case in point hourglass.just because Anna is endorsing it doesn't mean she doesn't understand the product or she is not gonna use it in her own individual way.she thinks goss is talented.... Enough said :?
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

spongecookie
Debater
Debater

Post by spongecookie »

I like Anna but I don't watch her videos religiously because, like someone else mentioned, she can be pretty repetitive.
And what @heyholetsgo is the skincare thing even true? I just don't see how good ingredients like ceramides & antioxidants can be something your skin will "reject" or "resist" with continuous use. Having said that, some of Anna's skincare products are gross lol. It's not entirely her fault though. I blame the hideous Caroline Hirons for spreading her poison to pretty much every well known British beauty guru.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

There is a reason a 60 year old woman does no the same things as a 20 year old I'm all for prevention,but these british gurus are really smothering their skin, because skin care is even " classier " than makeup. Anna and Lilly included.the amount of skincare products you own can not and should not make you an authority in skincare

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

her voice is so blahhhh..makes me feel sleepy every time i listen to her
she is good at writing though

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I honestly like her, I aodre the tone of her voice, I don't find her boring and I don't mind she talks about the same products all the time... at least that shows she tryly likes them... BUT, HER TEETH!!! her teeth are the only reason why I don't watch her videos more often. why hasn't she done anything about them yet???? i think there's something very wrong with them and it might take more than braces to fix it but COME ON, they are so distracting and they ruin her whole face. i don't get it, she's well off and she's actually pretty!!! I've seen worse cases than hers, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to fix!!!

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

There isn't anything seriously wrong, she just has a bunch up at the front. She obviously didn't want it fixed as she would have done it when she was a child for free!

macaroon
Learner
Learner

Post by macaroon »

in case one day Vivianna goes MIA, here's her twin sister to watch
[youtube][/youtube]
same drooling 'n' talking, same teeth situation (cough)
I'm finding it hard to care about anything these days. In fact, the only thing I do care about is the fact that I can't care about anything. Seriously, it worries me.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I have a feeling her teeth problem is really a jaw issue, considering how crocked her lips are, something that would be very difficult and painful to fix. One of my friends had a similar issue and went through with the surgery and has no feeling in the mouth area now

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

girl deffo needs a haircut, seriously stringy ends in her latest video

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I agree. I don't think it's so much just that she only needs it cut though? I actually feel itchy when I watch her because her hair looks so dirty. It's probably not dirty at all but the fact that it always looks like it needs a good brush through it and that she can't just put a clean parting through it make her look awful. She would look way better with a proper side parting as well I think.
In the latest video with Lily Pepples, I thought Lily actually looked lovely, and Anna just looked manky and unkempt next to her. You would think for filming she could make more of an effort? :?

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Nin wrote:I agree. I don't think it's so much just that she only needs it cut though? I actually feel itchy when I watch her because her hair looks so dirty. It's probably not dirty at all but the fact that it always looks like it needs a good brush through it and that she can't just put a clean parting through it make her look awful. She would look way better with a proper side parting as well I think.
In the latest video with Lily Pepples, I thought Lily actually looked lovely, and Anna just looked manky and unkempt next to her. You would think for filming she could make more of an effort? :?
Ugh, anna always loves to give off the whole 'minimal make up, I hate getting ready and bed head hair' vibe but then will happily spend £100 on a lipstick...

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

macaroon wrote:in case one day Vivianna goes MIA, here's her twin sister to watch
[youtube][/youtube]
same drooling 'n' talking, same teeth situation (cough)
Jesus Christ they sound so alike

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Aw, I like watching Jessica. She's much more informative than Anna.

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

What annoys me is that she'll put up one video a week and most of the time she's going on about the same products that were in the previous video. I know she posts on her blog everyday, and I know that is a lot of work, but she used to put up more videos in a week and still had her blog updated daily. Everyone gets on at Ingrid for being lazy with the YT front, and give Anna her dues she does blog daily, but her YT account is probably her main income (like Ingrid) then why doesn't she update it more than every Sunday? She could do vlogs about these events she attends or GRWM videos for them.

I'm not an Ingrid minion, but sometimes I get the impression that people think she's the laziest one. Others are lazy too!

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I actually like Jessica but she's just so so boring. I nearly always end up clicking out of her videos because she just sends me to sleep. I also find her very sheep like. (like so many of these gurus) She also reminds me of I covet thee. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkXgPNb9iI Although she drives me mad sometimes because every single sentence is said as though it is a question. :D

Return to “The Anna Edit”