PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by Wheresthebeef »

alienrasta wrote:am i the only one who things she's not all that good at singing? i cringe whenever she pulls out her ukulele and starts to sing :roll:
I agree. I never thought she was a good singer, enen when i liked her.
Sometimes my d key wont work.

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

I just figured out who Colleen reminds me of facial feature wise.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

I just figured out who Colleen reminds me of facial feature wise.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

In her latest live stream she kept saying "if o have kids" and "if I live in a big house with lots of rooms"...somethings definitely up with her and josh. Have they not always dreamed of having kids? And didn't they envision their current home as their forever home?

Post by Guest »

In her latest live stream she kept saying "if o have kids" and "if I live in a big house with lots of rooms"...somethings definitely up with her and josh. Have they not always dreamed of having kids? And didn't they envision their current home as their forever home?

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

Her vlog intro is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. It's like the 3 sentences are just one long, whiny note.
"I'm vlogeeeeeeeee......eeeeeeeeColleen!"

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

Should she get a new thread?

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
I watched her vlog addressing how fame changed her and she's right. Fame hasn't changed her because she's pretty much at the same level as she has always been. However, she WANTS fame to change her. I'm surprised she didn't name drop Ariana in the video. She's not into the Miranda character or making videos like she used to be. You can tell that she's waiting for her paycheck because she half-asses her content now.

loola92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loola92 »

justaspark wrote:I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
I watched her vlog addressing how fame changed her and she's right. Fame hasn't changed her because she's pretty much at the same level as she has always been. However, she WANTS fame to change her. I'm surprised she didn't name drop Ariana in the video. She's not into the Miranda character or making videos like she used to be. You can tell that she's waiting for her paycheck because she half-asses her content now.
Exactly. Yeah, you live in an apartment in Vancouver while you're working on your Netflix show, but you own a giant, multimillion dollar home in LA. Does she want Netflix to put her up in a mansion? I don't understand.

loola92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loola92 »

justaspark wrote:I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
Exactly. Yeah, you live in an apartment in Vancouver while you're working on your Netflix show, but you own a giant, multimillion dollar home in LA. Does she want Netflix to put her up in a mansion? I don't understand.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

Complains about her "teeny tiny apartment" in Vancouver, one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in........ Her "teeny" apartment (which from the looks of it is located in downtown Vancouver) probably costs upwards of $1 million... The fact that she can't even recognize that says a lot. So yes, Colleen, fame has changed you. Just because you're "toughing" it out now in your million dollar apartment working longer hours doesn't mean you're not making a shit ton of money and don't have a mansion waiting for you back at home. So done with her complaining.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

I was also really annoyed by her slut shaming rant. Has she not called herself and other people a "skank/slut/hoe" many times when she's wearing slightly more revealing clothing?? She's such a hypocrite, it's insane. If she really wants to get rid of this girl hate and shaming against women, she could begin my not loosely throwing those terms around as jokes.

She also mentioned how she doesn't like it when people make fun of her because she doesn't want her fans to see comments like "omg your body is so skinny and ugly", and if a fan has the same body type, she doesn't want them to think that way of themselves. Then Colleen, why is it okay for you to insult your self every day and call yourself a toe/ugly and your "frizzy ugly hair" etc etc. I've noticed in comments on Joshua's live streams that even their little minions are getting sick of Colleen continuously insulting herself. It really goes to show how incredibly insecure she is. Seems like she uses it as a defense mechanism so that if other people mention her flaws she can act like it doesn't bother her because she's accepted it or whatever.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

She acts like such an entitled brat. It's pretty unbecoming for someone her age. I guess Miranda's character is really part of Colleen and not an act.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

New thread? :)

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

I'm not going to watch her show if she had to complain this much about the process of making it. I'm sure many people can understand that making a TV show isn't easy, but it's nothing to complain about if it is something you really want.
Scratch what I said about fame not changing her. People who posted after me are right. She turned into a spoiled brat.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

YouslessTube wrote:New thread? :)
Continue here : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=30904 :tu:

Lexa_armoldis
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lexa_armoldis »

Did you guys see the video Josh Posted?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.

goldfish1437
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldfish1437 »

purplequeen wrote:Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.
I kinda knew something was going on but I am still shocked. they have been together for 8 yrs so they know eachother super well. they didnt jump into marriage like other people on youtube. but there is usaully a big reason for divorce and I just wanna know why. my parents got divorced cuz my dad cheated and others get divorced cuz of mistreatment but idk

NicoleOmorose
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NicoleOmorose »

goldfish1437 wrote:
purplequeen wrote:Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.
I kinda knew something was going on but I am still shocked. they have been together for 8 yrs so they know eachother super well. they didnt jump into marriage like other people on youtube. but there is usaully a big reason for divorce and I just wanna know why. my parents got divorced cuz my dad cheated and others get divorced cuz of mistreatment but idk
I heard she cheated while on tour

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”