Cimorelli

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cimorelli

Post by Hideandseek »

Am I the only one who just can't stand half of them ? I guess the younger ones have an excuse: their age, but one of the oldest, Christina is just a pain in the ass for me, each time I see her in a video. I remember kinda "fighting" in the comments with one of her minions because I was criticizing her showing of lol.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

keepcalmhaveacupcake
Learner
Learner

Re: Cimorelli

Post by keepcalmhaveacupcake »

Most of them seem very uppity and full of themselves. I think Amy ruins most songs :(

keepcalmhaveacupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by keepcalmhaveacupcake »

DP, sorry! I do like them though. Their cover of I Won't Give Up gave me the goosebumps, and I like their cover of Boyfriend... until Amy ruined the end.

PwningPanini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PwningPanini »

I'm glad that one girl stopped wearing those awful bows... Lauren?

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

Hideandseek wrote:Am I the only one who just can't stand half of them ? I guess the younger ones have an excuse: their age, but one of the oldest, Christina is just a pain in the ass for me, each time I see her in a video. I remember kinda "fighting" in the comments with one of her minions because I was criticizing her showing of lol.
Me too, the only one I really like it's Lisa, I just can't stand Katherine and Dani.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

heyhisup
Learner
Learner

Post by heyhisup »

They are really annoying and I don't understand why they have so many subscribers :/

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

One thing that bugs me about them is how they change the racy or bad lyrics in songs. I get it, you want to sing more wholesome stuff or whatever, but if you really believe that strongly about it, why even bother singing Teenage Dream or something like that. What's the point of covering it if you change half the lyrics anyway? Just write your own song.

PwningPanini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PwningPanini »

Agreed, Distant! Reminds me of freaking Kidz Bop!

over-it425
Learner
Learner

Post by over-it425 »

I wasn't going to chime in, but after just watching their new video, (We Are Never Getting Back Together) I just have to comment!

That was such an awkward and obnoxious video. They were acting so angry and manic, it was just terrible, I'm embarrassed for them. I think the mood of the song is more just fed up, not angry/throwing stuff. Katherine was definitely the most annoying with her jumping around and acting like a fool.

I like when they just stand there and sing, these acting type videos just annoy me.

PwningPanini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PwningPanini »

I found their Call Me Maybe with MattyB quite painful.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

I used to like them when they just stood there and SANG. They sound so fake now and they're always dancing and doing random crap in their videos. Does anyone else think Dani can't even sing well? She has such a raspy voice.

spacecase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spacecase »

I never really liked them. They have their moments, they are very good at their harmonies, but when it comes to them singing solos/individually, none of them are very strong. They're all sub-par at best, except maybe Lisa. And agreed, their acting videos are weird, forced and awkward.

SaraxD
Talker
Talker

Post by SaraxD »

You're not the only one. I find them so annoying now.

Alyramdom
Learner
Learner

Post by Alyramdom »

Im surprised some of you even know their names. Lol they're what..? Eight of them? Came across one or two of their covers and they do like the stupidest songs. teen pop auto tune shizz. I mean if you're going to sing a pop song, let it be a good pop song. Not one direction, bieber, call me maybe, and demi lovato shizx. *le sigh* my generation. Would it kill you to sing uh idk, pink, rihanna, gwen, j.t, bruno, gaga ?:/
Plus they kinda ruin the song, and they seem so goddam hyper. (and thats really saying something, cause im an hyper person.)

heyhisup
Learner
Learner

Post by heyhisup »

PwningPanini wrote:I found their Call Me Maybe with MattyB quite painful.

omfg mattyb is so fucking annoying. he's 8 (??) and i'll give him props for his so-called "talent" - but he's so annoying and people only find him cute because hes so yong

Post by Guest »

I don't like the overacting in their videos.

Also do they all have the same Mother/Father? Because half of them look similar (tan and such) and the others are not (pale as shizz)

PwningPanini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PwningPanini »

I think they have the same parents--- and I think they're a pretty Christian family (be fruitful and multiply, folks!), not hardcore though, cleancut. They appear to have some money too...to support all of those kids AND live pretty comfortably, looks like. According to wiki, there's 11 children total. I believe the mother taught music but don't quote me on this.

PwningPanini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PwningPanini »

I think they have the same parents--- and I think they're a pretty Christian family (be fruitful and multiply, folks!), not hardcore though, cleancut. They appear to have some money too...to support all of those kids AND live pretty comfortably, looks like. According to wiki, there's 11 children total. I believe the mother taught music but don't quote me on this.

beanie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by beanie »

I used to like them when they just stood there and sang either without music or just the guitar. Hate their new ones with dancing etc. They are trying to look cooler I think but it just doesn't work for them!

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

Post by volleyball201211 »

They sound fake, and the youngest girl can't sing... they aren't that good.
I LOVE CHEEZ-ITS. ESPECIALLY THE FOUR CHEESE ONES
Green Day is the best band in the world
GuruGossip is my reddit

Return to “Music”