Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

Kungpaochick
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

Post by Kungpaochick »

i feel really bad for her, but i'm inspired by how she's dealing with this. She has a pretty impressive attitude. I know it's none of my business but I would really like to hear her talk about how she dealt with finding out this news.

dokidoki
Learner
Learner

Post by dokidoki »

fiercelyprivate wrote:
sapage89 wrote:
Karen Smith wrote:[instagram][/instagram]

Poor Addie :(
Well, it seems as if Nick deleted everything he had on his Instagram?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
I got a lump in my throat seeing this :( Poor little Addison. I can't imagine the heart break Michele is going through. The questions she has in her head. Questions she may never get answers to. This has surely ripped both families apart...his and hers. I wonder how his family feels. If they reached out to Michele. Do you just cut them out of your life too? It always sounded like she was close to them. And he to hers. Her family must be devastated. Her brother must wanna kill Nick.
I don't think she will cut them out. They definitely won't be as they were before, however Addison is still their niece/grand-daughter, etc. Addison deserves to have a relationship with her grandparents and any aunts/uncles (idk does nick have brothers or sisters?), despite their son being a complete dirt bag Image

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Holy shit. Poor Michele. Guess no one's life is ever truly perfect, no matter how much it may seem so.
FluffingLikeJen wrote:I also don't think a gay man would do that. Especially in this day and age when being gay is not as secretive as it used to be.
Don't be so sure - I just attended the wedding of two men, one of whom is still closeted at work. So much so that there were cards at the reception asking that guests not tag him in pictures of the wedding on social media.

I still think he's gay. Just from the wording of her blog - an inappropriate relationship, not an affair, etc. I didn't realize he was 6 years older than her.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I haven't been on GG in a couple of months since I started travelling but I saw some comments on an IG post about how strong Michele is so I immediately wanted to find out what was going on. I read her blog post and I am so shocked and saddened for both her, her daughter and her family. No one deserves this. I haven't been keeping up to date with many Youtubers so not sure if Michele has posted many videos lately but I don't blame her if she wants to take a break. She must be going through hell right now, divorces are rarely easy.

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

I read about Michele on Jen's board and wow. What an incredible person. I am completely impressed and in awe of her poise and grace in such a heart wrenching situation. I watched some of her videos out of curiosity and she seems like a lovely person from what I saw. Praying for her and her daughter and both their families.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

xxkath wrote:I haven't been on GG in a couple of months since I started travelling but I saw some comments on an IG post about how strong Michele is so I immediately wanted to find out what was going on. I read her blog post and I am so shocked and saddened for both her, her daughter and her family. No one deserves this. I haven't been keeping up to date with many Youtubers so not sure if Michele has posted many videos lately but I don't blame her if she wants to take a break. She must be going through hell right now, divorces are rarely easy.
She has been incredible and still manages to film somehow. Maybe it is a good release for her. I have always loved Michele and my heart is breaking for her and her daughter. She looks better than ever right now and actually seems to be handling it all extraordinarily well, so Nick can shove it. I hope that he gets what he deserves out of the divorce which is absolutely nothing.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

lo_lo wrote:God I hope Addison doesn't grow up with a distrust and dislike for men because of what her father did to her mother. There is a reason sayings like "daddy issues" exist - because they're true. I hope this doesn't effect her negatively as she grows up :(

I think if she grow up with 'daddy issue' we should most likely blame the parents. Similar thing happen to me. I was the child who's parent got a divorce because of a cheating spouse. Did I know that? Nope. Did I have my father in my life everyday? Sure did. Did I have a strong mother? Sure did. She continued on with her career as my father and they never re opened that book. My parents became friends through time. I guess because of me. They explained the divorce when I had questions. I understood. Did I look at him different? Nope. Did I look at her different? Yes. I felt she was the strongest woman in the world. She could of settled and she didn't.

My mother was going to take me away in the beginning so my father couldn't reach us when she found out about his infidelity she said, but he FAUGHT to have me in his life. So I always knew and had my father love as well as my mother equally. They divorced when I was two.

Michele and nick just need to figure this mess out quickly for the child sake. And whatever they do for the first 5 years of this child life will effect her so tread lightly and don't skip a beat on loving her.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I feel bad for what happened to her but it still doesn't change the person whom she is. Hopefully this experience humbles her a bit and gives her a better sense of who she is.

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

On a superficial note she is gorgeous! I'm really enjoying her videos so thanks to Jen's board for introducing me!

Emmareid1305
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emmareid1305 »

Long time lurker here!!

I feel so bad for Michele, I have been thinking about her a lot the past couple of days. What a scumbag.
May I ask who is Jen? Also, anybody who has the leaked picture of Addison, please PM me?

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I don't understand something... If people are feeling so bad for her why are you all still being so insistent on seeing her daughter when she's made clear she doesn't want to put her on the internet?

If she changes her mind after this whole thin is one thing. But I don't get how people are praying, crying, feeling bad for her, yet not respecting her wishes.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

Sure, that's now. But go back and see all of the people that have asked. Everyone feels so sorry for her NOW after this whole thing.

Emmareid1305
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emmareid1305 »

Speak for yourself, I am a Michele fan. Regardless of this happening, I would still want to see a picture of her daughter, like many other people who have commented asking to see the pictures. People are allowed to have compassion for her whether they like her or not. :roll:

ilovedxb
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovedxb »

stop it with the daughter picture. she looks like every other kid. the more whatever picture gets sent around the more the chances of it leaking again. she has enough on her plate.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

Emmareid1305 wrote:Speak for yourself, I am a Michele fan. Regardless of this happening, I would still want to see a picture of her daughter, like many other people who have commented asking to see the pictures. People are allowed to have compassion for her whether they like her or not. :roll:
So because you're a fan, you're entitled to see something she clearly doesn't want people to see?

In any case, back to the topic at hand, she looked good in her favorites video.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

Post by maluca »

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

It's always a pic of her daughter or the loser's weiner they're begging to see.

Creeps me out.

Emmareid1305
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emmareid1305 »

maluca wrote:
Emmareid1305 wrote:Speak for yourself, I am a Michele fan. Regardless of this happening, I would still want to see a picture of her daughter, like many other people who have commented asking to see the pictures. People are allowed to have compassion for her whether they like her or not. :roll:
So because you're a fan, you're entitled to see something she clearly doesn't want people to see?

In any case, back to the topic at hand, she looked good in her favorites video.

Hmm, please refer to the post I made in which I said I had any entitlement to see a picture of her daughter? Yes, you will not find that post. I like many others, clearly asked to see a picture of it (which, by the way, nobody has sent me one... Not that it's any of your business). There's a difference in asking to see a picture and claiming to be entitled to see it. Don't accuse me of saying something which I did not say, thank you very much.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

I want to see a picture of her daughter just like I ould like to see anybody's daughter, out of curiosity and because it is cute. There is nothing creepy about it. All of you who like to creep out for everything and nothing, keep it to yourselves. I am sure the majority if not all of us on this site who have wanted to see her daughter have no further agenda or something creepy about it. Just see what a Michele's baby looks like. Nobody is causing her any grief or damage by seeing a ohoto of her baby girl. Can we move on please? Nobody is going to change their minds because of what any of us says about it. Greetibgs girls!

Alyssanicole
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alyssanicole »

I don't post here super often, more of a lurker. I've always liked Michele and am a nosey person (I won't hide it, haha) and frequented the "trash" side for other gurus.

I was so shocked to read this! I was never really a fan of Nick either. I thought he was immature and jerk like others said. But what an asshole! Why marry someone and have a baby if you're not ready to commit. It's not like they rushed into getting married they dated for quite a bit. How could you do that to your daughter? Imagine if it were her! I think Michele is super brave for speaking up. It's better than being silent and keep seeing speculations about a marriage that is clearly done. If I was in her shoes I would of definitely put him on blast so I commend her.

As for the double life... I remember awhile ago looking at Nicks Instagram and saw a lot of mentions of traveling to California for work. I wonder if this is where it was taking place? I remember it looking as if he was only home maybe a few days a week and traveling the better part of the week? If that's the case I wonder if the other person knew about Michele and the baby. Would of been super easy to hide if he was away more than he was home. My heart hurts for them. Thankfully I think Michele will be back on her two feet in no time. At least it gives Addie one strong parent to look up too!

Return to “michele1218”