Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

Post by fiercelyprivate »

sapage89 wrote:
Karen Smith wrote:[instagram][/instagram]

Poor Addie :(
Well, it seems as if Nick deleted everything he had on his Instagram?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
I got a lump in my throat seeing this :( Poor little Addison. I can't imagine the heart break Michele is going through. The questions she has in her head. Questions she may never get answers to. This has surely ripped both families apart...his and hers. I wonder how his family feels. If they reached out to Michele. Do you just cut them out of your life too? It always sounded like she was close to them. And he to hers. Her family must be devastated. Her brother must wanna kill Nick.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

I can't believe he kept up with it for 4 years...that's just insane. Makes me wonder why he even bothered proposing to her. I'm pretty sure it was an affair with the same person since she said he had an "inappropriate relationship", meaning it was with one person most likely. Probably someone married as well. Not sure if it's necessarily a man because nothing in what she said really makes me think that. She said she didn't recognize him anymore...well, would you if you found out the person you committed yourself to has been cheating on you basically the whole time? I'd consider that a double life as well. Like she only knew half of him. She obviously married him because she loved and trusted him. That would be a deal breaker for me. I am curious how she found out....he must have told her since she obviously didn't know that whole time. Maybe he decided to be with that other person finally or something. To keep that up for four years, and in that time get married and have a baby...I mean something's totally wrong with him. Ugh, I don't know how she's doing so well. Good for her though! I am heartbroken for her! I'm also surprised she went into that much detail about why it failed. Like she said she's pretty kept to herself online so it shocked me.
Last edited by PuppiesLove on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittensnj
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kittensnj »

I wondered how Michele found out....she 'discovered' her husband was having an inappropriate relationship the week after her anniversary and daughter's birthday.....I feel bad for her, new husband, new baby, new home....seemed like the perfect family. She mentioned in her videos how Nick would come home for lunch and why they bought a bigger home because they wanted a larger family. She was going to be a stay at home mom since both their mothers did the same...I was waiting until she announced she was expecting baby #2...I never expected this ever! Talk about having your fairytale shattered!

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

HannahBannana12345 wrote:Can someone please Pm me also of the screenshots of her husband
Me too please, and the Addison pic, I'm so late to this party :(

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

lo_lo wrote:i guess now we know why he was constantly showering her with gifts and "i love you" themed gifts. guilty conscious much? and to the people that keep commenting that michele was no angel - NOBODY here is that she is but what we are saying is that NOBODY deserves to have their family and life destroyed by someone who they were supposed to spend the rest of their lives with. they built a life together with a beautiful home and a child and deep family connections on both sides if you can't see past your annoyance for her and offer at least one iota of sympathy for her and for her 1 year old daughter, then you're an asshole.
I agree. Everyone's opinion of her is different. But the worst you could accuse her of is being stuck up. I cannot believe someone was vile enough to say Michele deserved this. We've probably all laughed at someone's misfortune at one point or another. But this is not just a bad day, the end of a relationship or a betrayal. Everything in Michele's life has been damaged because of Nick. She did not incur that 'karma' by mispronouncing words and being a little snobby. Her life was ruined and I am sickened to see a few people rejoicing in it. I hope they realize that this upheaval effects a one-year-old, too. It's hardly something to laugh about.

muksak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by muksak »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
lo_lo wrote:i guess now we know why he was constantly showering her with gifts and "i love you" themed gifts. guilty conscious much? and to the people that keep commenting that michele was no angel - NOBODY here is that she is but what we are saying is that NOBODY deserves to have their family and life destroyed by someone who they were supposed to spend the rest of their lives with. they built a life together with a beautiful home and a child and deep family connections on both sides if you can't see past your annoyance for her and offer at least one iota of sympathy for her and for her 1 year old daughter, then you're an asshole.
I agree. Everyone's opinion of her is different. But the worst you could accuse her of is being stuck up. I cannot believe someone was vile enough to say Michele deserved this. We've probably all laughed at someone's misfortune at one point or another. But this is not just a bad day, the end of a relationship or a betrayal. Everything in Michele's life has been damaged because of Nick. She did not incur that 'karma' by mispronouncing words and being a little snobby. Her life was ruined and I am sickened to see a few people rejoicing in it. I hope they realize that this upheaval effects a one-year-old, too. It's hardly something to laugh about.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Being a bit pretentious and a little snobby does not make you deserving of what she is going through...

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

louisvuittonlover wrote:I'm not too concerned about her finding this because she wouldn't have any way of figuring out who I am. She has other people who are wives of Nick's friends she acts this way to so it would be quite a number of people she would have to narrow down through. Nick told my husband that he does think it's her fault but she insists if he didn't act stupid in the first place, that it wouldn't have happened. It seems she hasn't moved on like she makes it out to be in her videos. Like I said, there's been numerous occasions when she complains in front of us. Whenever she comes over to MY house, she acts like she is the boss and everyone should be making sure she's 100% happy. She's one of those people that expects to be put first because she's the guest, but also expects to be put first because she's the hostess. Whatever cheerfulness she puts on in her videos is just a facade in my honest outlook. Maybe she is fun to be around with her friends, but if she doesn't think of you as up to her standards, she won't have anything to do with you. They are the ONLY couple that my husband and I hang out with that the wife doesn't try to be friends with me. Every other married couple we are friends with, my husband is friends with the husband, and I am friends with the wife. Also, I asked my husband before posting here, as I didn't think it fair to not let him know. He allowed me to, because frankly he doesn't think Nick would mind if I complained about Michele because that's all Nick really does when talking about her. I still don't think they're having problems enough to split up or for Nick to want a divorce. I would have thought if that were the case, my husband would know about it and I would too. But, no, things are not la la land for them right now. I actually hope she sees this. Maybe it will be a wake-up call that she's not very nice to several people she really should be nice to.
Maybe she just doesn't like you. And from your posts about her, I don't blame her.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

FluffingLikeJen wrote:I don't usually post over here but after seeing Michele's video I had to. wow, just wow. I have always liked Michele and feel so incredibly sad for her. This happens to more people than we think. point in case and why I decided to log in and share. my stepfather had an affair while living with my mother for seven years. He proposed and he either confessed before they got married or she found out. I was young so I don't know all the details. But, I thought it was important to post because there is a lot of speculating going on. If I remember I don't think the other woman was married and she only lived an hour away from us. so it is possible to have a double life with an unmarried woman without them demanding they leave the other person. I was laughing because I was just thinking haven't any of you watched a Lifetime movie? lol. He could have been leading a double life if he traveled a lot. there are a lot of skanky woman out there.

I think if he had been gay she may have given more details about it but I really don't think that is the case here.

Same with us. I was two when my mother found out my father was living a double-life. She didn't waste time filling those divorce papers either. I believe they were better friends at the end of the day. He ended up having a life with the lady he was having the affair with and they eventually got married.

This happenes a lot. Hence everyone having a 1/2 brother, sister and step parents.

Michele, stay strong girl!!!!!!
Last edited by softkick on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

lo_lo wrote:I find it odd that the two accounts that have said Michele deserved this and deserved her karma only have 1-2 post and we just made. Someone from her life maybe? The women Nick was cheating on? Nick himself? I'm just speculating but I wouldn't be surprised
Thats excatly what I was thinking too, honestly! NOBODY deserves to have that happen to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
Using Tapatalk

kittensnj
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kittensnj »

I just feel so bad for her because she has a 1 year old...all the future holidays, birthdays, vacations, future siblings, etc......seems like the rug was ripped out from under her....I would have had a breakdown, how do you recover? In one day your life is shattered, I feel so bad for her.

tequila mockingbird
Informer
Informer

Post by tequila mockingbird »

kittensnj wrote:I just feel so bad for her because she has a 1 year old...all the future holidays, birthdays, vacations, future siblings, etc......seems like the rug was ripped out from under her....I would have had a breakdown, how do you recover? In one day your life is shattered, I feel so bad for her.
I'm honestly really impressed by how well she seems to be holding it together.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

fiercelyprivate wrote:I did a quick search of this topic and the Jill drama went down at the end of April/beginning of May. So before she found out about Nick. According to Michele, they had just celebrated their 2 year wedding anniversary the week before she found out. But interestingly enough, the photo of Addison was leaked to the internet around May 24th...which coincides with when Michele might have found out about everything...
OMG I didn't see the photos of her baby and I didn't follow all the drama around but I was just wondering whether that photo leak wouldn't have been the other woman? (I mean, like, Nick gets robbed or something the baby's photo by the other woman, she leaks it, this photo had only been made two copies of-- one for Michele and one fo Nick-- Nick and the other woman get to breaking point, the other woman goes crazy and leaks the photo. Then Michele finds out through this site and questions Nick. Nicks can't keep the lie and comes clean. Boom! Marriage over.) I know, I'm just speculating.
I'm heartbroken for her too. I just can't begin to imagine what she felt when she found out, and the hell she has gone through. Like some have said, her mispronouncing words, not haing a good command of english language, being bitchy to someone (believe me, we allare atsome point bitchy to smeone, or we all not clickwith someone and they think of us as as holes) but that doesn't make her deserving what that phony Did to her, their daughter and their families. Even if we aren't talking about "the other woman" but actually about a man. There are no excuses for causing this amount of pain, life changing pain, to anybody. It is what, 7 years of her life that have being a complete lie and almst a joke to the other party involved?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Karen Smith wrote:Nick was also probably the main person telling Michele not to post pictures of addison online in fear of his lover finding out. I mean let's be real Michele does not have that many haters and millions of people post pics of their babies online.

Her much older videos around 2008 nick was like the perfect guy she always talked about how nice he was with her family and he bought her some really expensive gifts when they were just dating.

Now I wonder what she's going to do with all the pandora I love you charms and tiffany jewellery he's bought for her. Such a sick man.
And the Cartier love bangle he bought her as a wedding gift....

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

purplequeen wrote:
HannahBannana12345 wrote:Can someone please Pm me also of the screenshots of her husband
Me too please, and the Addison pic, I'm so late to this party :(
Please please, to me too, I have missed all the action as well!

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

purplequeen wrote:
Karen Smith wrote:Nick was also probably the main person telling Michele not to post pictures of addison online in fear of his lover finding out. I mean let's be real Michele does not have that many haters and millions of people post pics of their babies online.

Her much older videos around 2008 nick was like the perfect guy she always talked about how nice he was with her family and he bought her some really expensive gifts when they were just dating.

Now I wonder what she's going to do with all the pandora I love you charms and tiffany jewellery he's bought for her. Such a sick man.
And the Cartier love bangle he bought her as a wedding gift....
Have you noticed that in sme Instagram photos she still seems to be wearing the Cartier love bangle? I couldn't wear anything bought and given to me by a phony husband, I like my jewellery to bring sweet memories.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I just can't with all this. I can't get Michele out of my mind. I feel sick about it. If I feel this way, how must she have felt?! Good God. Yeah, I've been right here snarking about her bitchiness, taste, command of the English language but NO WAY is this karma for silly grievances like that. If there was one thing about Michele that I always found touching and sweet, it was the light in her eyes when she talked about Nick. She was so enamoured with him and always came off as incredibly grateful for the life they had together. How you go from those memories they had of raising their daughter, the party she had for Addison's first birthday, celebrating their 2 year anniversary to all of it being ripped apart not one week later. I might have lost my mind. She is way stronger than I gave her credit for...for carrying on the way she has, carrying on with YT, having a smile on her face. It is so unfortunate a child is involved. For so many reasons but also because Michele can never have a clean break from Nick. He will likely always be a part of their lives and that's a hard thing to deal with.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
fiercelyprivate wrote:I did a quick search of this topic and the Jill drama went down at the end of April/beginning of May. So before she found out about Nick. According to Michele, they had just celebrated their 2 year wedding anniversary the week before she found out. But interestingly enough, the photo of Addison was leaked to the internet around May 24th...which coincides with when Michele might have found out about everything...
OMG I didn't see the photos of her baby and I didn't follow all the drama around but I was just wondering whether that photo leak wouldn't have been the other woman? (I mean, like, Nick gets robbed or something the baby's photo by the other woman, she leaks it, this photo had only been made two copies of-- one for Michele and one fo Nick-- Nick and the other woman get to breaking point, the other woman goes crazy and leaks the photo. Then Michele finds out through this site and questions Nick. Nicks can't keep the lie and comes clean. Boom! Marriage over.) I know, I'm just speculating.
I'm heartbroken for her too. I just can't begin to imagine what she felt when she found out, and the hell she has gone through. Like some have said, her mispronouncing words, not haing a good command of english language, being bitchy to someone (believe me, we allare atsome point bitchy to smeone, or we all not clickwith someone and they think of us as as holes) but that doesn't make her deserving what that phony Did to her, their daughter and their families. Even if we aren't talking about "the other woman" but actually about a man. There are no excuses for causing this amount of pain, life changing pain, to anybody. It is what, 7 years of her life that have being a complete lie and almst a joke to the other party involved?
That's actually an interesting theory. Say Nick took that photo of Addison with Michele's dad. On his phone. And they never posted it online anywhere nor sent it to anyone. Then it shows up here. Michele sees it and questions how it got here...I know Michele doesn't always visit GG but she has been alerted by subbies before about things that get posted here. So someone could have reported Addison's picture leak to her.

ETA: Sorry, the picture was actually leaked on Twitter. Then it landed on GG.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fiercelyprivate wrote:I just can't with all this. I can't get Michele out of my mind. I feel sick about it. If I feel this way, how must she have felt?! Good God. Yeah, I've been right here snarking about her bitchiness, taste, command of the English language but NO WAY is this karma for silly grievances like that. If there was one thing about Michele that I always found touching and sweet, it was the light in her eyes when she talked about Nick. She was so enamoured with him and always came off as incredibly grateful for the life they had together. How you go from those memories they had of raising their daughter, the party she had for Addison's first birthday, celebrating their 2 year anniversary to all of it being ripped apart not one week later. I might have lost my mind. She is way stronger than I gave her credit for...for carrying on the way she has, carrying on with YT, having a smile on her face. It is so unfortunate a child is involved. For so many reasons but also because Michele can never have a clean break from Nick. He will likely always be a part of their lives and that's a hard thing to deal with.
I'm with you in that FiercelyPrivate. It's 02.32 in the morning here in the UK, I have to work tomorrow, yet I can't go to sleep thinking about this. It hit my conception of love. It isn't just Michele's case, hers was the last drop, I have seen so many close cases sort of similar lately, that I am staring to have thoughts and doubt when my husband has told me he is here and there or has been late from work and he hasn't answered his mobile, etc. I'm at a point where I am questioning the "foreverness" of love in general. Scary. Sorry, english is not my first language and when I am tired or upset my english doesn't work and I make up new words.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Allow me to preface with the fact that I haven't been active on this site in a very long time- I haven't commented nor read posts in ages. I actually forgot the web address! I absolutely had to comment on this situation. It shocked me.

Michele has never been my favorite person. I've criticized her type-A, standoffish, bland brand of Stepford on many occasions. But what I read today on her blog broke my heart. I actually shed tears for the girl. I'm pretty sure we are all in agreement that regardless of the situation or the details that are not out in the open, no one deserves this!

If everything that Michele has said about Nick is true, I hope that he gains the help that he needs. When you fall in love with another person, indiscretions are bound to happen. That's human nature. But to deceive a young girl for 4 entire years and allow her life to be completely derailed by your selfishness is unacceptable. He will have to live with that. The saddest part is a little girl will grow up with her own set of trust issues because of his carelessness. I think all of Michele's family, friends and viewers will take a step back from this. It makes me question my own relationships. As I've read your posts, most of us have heard a similar story. I want to have faith in men and humanity (and I do) but stories like this make it difficult.

I've always been firm on not stepping on another woman's territory. Having a girlfriend let alone a wife and family is a deal breaker for me. I simply will not see an unavailable man... Until I fell hard for a guy who wasn't married but had a child with a woman he had been with for many years. They were committed but not on a level that I would respect. I considered starting something with this person. Nothing ever came to fruition. Placing myself in Michele's shoes today reminded me why I was against this sort of behavior in the first place. This isn't just an issue of a man being a prick. This is a woman's issue. We need to rally together as females and respect each other! If it's true love, reveal it before more damage is done.

If a man is the reason behind this then Nick's partner should feel the same respect for Michele as a human being.

I saw Nick at the airport earlier this year. He was on his phone, dressed in business attire, having lunch alone- presumably on his way to a buisness trip. He had his wedding ring on. When I saw him, I thought how nice it was to see a young, family man in this era. How deceived we all were!

I'm around the same age as Michele but ours lives are very different. She wanted marriage and children early on while I'm content with being single for the next half decade or so. When I watched her videos, it gave me a glimpse into a life I knew wasn't right for me now but maybe, hopefully, someday in the future. Many women dream of that ideal. Michele presented her white picket fence to the masses and we all bought into her "Fairy Tale." How much of it was a facade? We may never know. Whether she had an inclination or not is beside the point.

I think the morale of this tragic story is all that glitters isn't gold. I honestly believe Michele loved being perceived as poised and perfect. She spoke with air of grandeur that wasn't authentic. Condescending and materialistic are two negative traits. This is a hard lesson for her and extremely humbling. There's more to life than making others believe you have it all. I hope she grows as a human being and instead changes her approach. I feel this experience will continue to harden her. Make her more down-to-Earth. Inspiring. Real.

I wish her strength, courage, trust, healing and the ability to eventually find something or someone better.

Return to “michele1218”