Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

utube4u
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 2

Post by utube4u »

laura11386 wrote:How did they go to Bermuda in June, knowing that he cheated? Seems like a very tense trip. She didn't really talk much about the trip afterwards like she usually does after going on vacation, so maybe thats why.
i'm interested in this too. there is no way he and michele went on vacation after she found out. i think it was probably a clear understanding of "he is no longer invited" and michele took her mom or her dad in his place. i'm not sure. there's no way they went together though. any mention of bermuda just says "we took addison," etc so that could mean "me and my mom took addison." she didn't want to tell us then about her divorce so that may be a safe way of saying it. all speculation though. i hope she goes into all these details one day.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Nick was also probably the main person telling Michele not to post pictures of addison online in fear of his lover finding out. I mean let's be real Michele does not have that many haters and millions of people post pics of their babies online.

Her much older videos around 2008 nick was like the perfect guy she always talked about how nice he was with her family and he bought her some really expensive gifts when they were just dating.

Now I wonder what she's going to do with all the pandora I love you charms and tiffany jewellery he's bought for her. Such a sick man.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Yeah, I don't think they went to Bermuda together. There was never any mention (that I can recall) that indicated she went with Nick and Addison. Michele/Addison may have gone alone or someone else went with her. If I have time I'll re-watch some of her videos from around that time and will let you all know if I see/hear anything to the contrary.

utube4u
Talker
Talker

Post by utube4u »

Karen Smith wrote:Nick was also probably the main person telling Michele not to post pictures of addison online in fear of his lover finding out. I mean let's be real Michele does not have that many haters and millions of people post pics of their babies online.

Her much older videos around 2008 nick was like the perfect guy she always talked about how nice he was with her family and he bought her some really expensive gifts when they were just dating.

Now I wonder what she's going to do with all the pandora I love you charms and tiffany jewellery he's bought for her. Such a sick man.
let's not forget he was very adamant about never being on camera. i wonder if that is also because he didn't want his lover seeing him in her videos? i went back and watched her wedding vlog and michele was saying how she basically doesn't get why he won't even pop in to say hello. "he's just stubborn." she said. maybe that also has to do with it.

does anyone remember how long michele and nick were together? longer than 4 years right? so he was with michele first and then started cheating at some point down the road.

i also wonder about what she will do with all the expensive gifts he gave her. her wedding gift from nick was the cartier love bracelet. i guess she'll sell it? will she sell her wedding ring too? i guess the cliche about men showering their women with lavish, extremely expensive gifts while cheating behind her back is true most of the time.

IntheCity
Informer
Informer

Post by IntheCity »

My heart is broken for Michele. No one deserves that. I hope she takes him for everything he's worth — child support, alimony, the house, everything. What a scumbag. The thing that gets me is that he was leading this parallel life while building a life with her — getting engaged, a big wedding, having a baby, buying a house. If he wasn't into it anymore, WHY did he allow things to progress? I mean really, PROPOSING to someone while you are seeing someone else?? That is sick! Michele seems like a responsible, driven, level-headed woman, thank goodness...that is exactly what Addison will need when she finds out her father is a pig who cheated on her mother for 4 years.

I also find it hard to believe that whoever he was seeing didn't know that he was married with a family. That person should be ashamed of themselves. I don't know how they sleep at night.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

A friend of mine has children (a bit older than Addison) and her husband recently admitted to cheating on her for years and years. He's moved in with the woman he's been sleeping with. She (the other woman) feels like she won.

There are plenty of pieces of trash out there. The difference in this situation is that Michele and Nick were going from dating to engaged to married to parents. In my friend's case, the kids were already around when the husband started philandering.

In Pennsylvania, you can file for a "fault" divorce. I hope Michele does that... adultery is a valid reason. And I hope she gets as much as possible, including alimony. (And I'm not normally an alimony advocate, especially when both parties are educated and able to work.) Take him to the cleaners, girl.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I personally don't read much into Nick not wanting to be on camera. It's the internet, not everyone wants to be on it. Also, she did put up their wedding trailer and he was ok with it. And he did pop up unexpectedly sometime after the wedding in a video of hers and he kissed her in front of the camera. Not to mention the more recent appearance he made when they came on to apologize for the dick slip.

FluffingLikeJen
Informer
Informer

Post by FluffingLikeJen »

I don't usually post over here but after seeing Michele's video I had to. wow, just wow. I have always liked Michele and feel so incredibly sad for her. This happens to more people than we think. point in case and why I decided to log in and share. my stepfather had an affair while living with my mother for seven years. He proposed and he either confessed before they got married or she found out. I was young so I don't know all the details. But, I thought it was important to post because there is a lot of speculating going on. If I remember I don't think the other woman was married and she only lived an hour away from us. so it is possible to have a double life with an unmarried woman without them demanding they leave the other person. I was laughing because I was just thinking haven't any of you watched a Lifetime movie? lol. He could have been leading a double life if he traveled a lot. there are a lot of skanky woman out there.

I think if he had been gay she may have given more details about it but I really don't think that is the case here.
Formerly DebtFree.

Fluffing Gloves: The gift that keeps on giving.

louisvuittonlover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by louisvuittonlover »

tequila mockingbird wrote:
utube4u wrote:
louisvuittonlover wrote:Oh my god. My husband and I didn't even know about this... Four months....???? Given, my husband I recently moved away and only see them about once every few months but we did NOT catch on at all. Wow. I honestly don't know now if Michele is a bitch or not, just that she has been obviously unhappy like I posted previously. However, despite her lack of cheerfulness towards me, (I'm the one who is the wife of one of Nick's friends and Michele has never made an effort to be friends with me or even talk to me when I'm around her) I cannot feel any disdain for her at this moment. My husband and I are really, really thinking hard right now about cutting all ties with Nick. Nick and my husband have been long time friends, but this is just. Idk. This is too much for us at this point. For those of us who are friends with Nick, it's pretty hard since I have to keep in mind that I have seen other situations unfold that at first looked like one spouse was the miserable one and it turned out to be an equal job of ruining their marriage. While Nick might have been legitimately cheating on Michele for so long, she also could have not been the greatest to be around (as in the case that I have mentioned before that she never really seems to want to be around people unless they are up to her standards). For my husband, after coming here and reading her blog post, he has called up Nick and asked what was going on... Nick didn't want to talk about it and all but hung up on my husband. I don't know if I should reach out to Michele or not because I don't feel close enough to her to, but I feel so terrible for her if he really did cheat on her. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything... I kind of doubt it though since I knew so little as it is.
i don't believe a word you say, just in case anyone else feels the same. i don't believe you know them at all. if you do, it clearly not enough for it to matter.
I was gonna say the same thing lol. Your posts aren't convincing at all. And no, this is not the kind of things friends tell each other. If I was having an affair for several years while getting married and making babies with somebody else, I'd be taking that to my grave, not discussing it with friends. He knew it was shameful, that's why nobody knew it was happening.
I am not here to make anyone think I know them, because I do. The reason I don't know Michele well is because she never responded to my efforts to become friends and never made an effort herself. I was simply posting here my experience since I figured that maybe others would want to know how she is first-hand. They were very close before we moved, and I thought they still were fairly close. I don't feel the need to prove myself and I understand why people would be wary of someone claiming to know them.

For those who want to know, my husband talked to Nick, and Nick basically said it's not worth talking about. My husband told Nick that he doesn't feel right about being friends with Nick anymore if Nick really did that to Michele, and that if Nick can't prove he's innocent or even defend himself that it's not going to work anymore. My husband also said if Nick wants to remain friends he needs to call within 24 hours and explain exactly what is going on. This was yesterday and we haven't heard from him. I emailed Michele and I HOPE to receive a response soon. If not, so be it I guess. She seems to be doing well based on her video, and she herself said she was recovering slowly in her blog post.

If I'm unwelcome here, I won't return. I didn't come here to stir up trouble, and I certainly won't stay if people don't want me here.

FluffingLikeJen
Informer
Informer

I also don't think a gay man would do that. Especially in this day and age when being gay is not as secretive as it used to be.
Formerly DebtFree.

FluffingLikeJen
Informer
Informer

also wanted to add, I think double life truly means he was living a life with another woman and maybe she didn't even know Michele existed. It is possible. Especially if he was in another state on travel a lot.
Formerly DebtFree.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

This is awful, wow. I never expected to read that. Strangely enough, the thing that gets to me the most is the fact that he let her quit her job when he was cheating on her. This is beyond cruel. She had a high-paying job she liked and worked so hard for. There's nothing more important than financial security for yourself as a person regardless of others - she's lucky she has parents who can help her.

This is why stay-at-home people in a relationship freak me out - you should never depend on someone else for money, if one day something happens then you can't get out and build a life on your own. It's so dangerous. I've seen countless examples of stay-at-home mothers who can't get out of a horrible relationship because they don't earn money of their own.

organicglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by organicglitter »

also don't think a gay man would do that. Especially in this day and age when being gay is not as secretive as it used to be.
For some reason, I don't know what it was but I knew this was coming. I do genuinely feel horrible of her. For those who say that say she had become dependent on Nick's income and it's bad he let her quit her full time job to be a stay at home mom, I know for a fact she is going to be just fine on her own with her Stella & Dot business. She has already proved this month after month and I think at a time like this her subscribers will rally around her even more.

I can't remember, what does Nick do for a living that requires him to travel to Cali so much?

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

Does anyone remember when the Jill Strif arguing went down? It would explain why Michele basically went ballistic on her for asking if she was pregnant.
Maybe she was considering to have another baby right when she found out about Nick. Perhaps she read Jill's comment around that same time and just lost it on her.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

I didn't know she was making that much with Stella & Dot. They sold the house so obviously she's not going to live there but I doubt she'll have the means to have as big a house (though frankly with just a little girl I wouldn't want such a big house for myself either even if offered, think of the housekeeping alone).

I think Nick is still working for the pharmaceutical company Michele left because that's where they met. I could be wrong - since he was never on camera except that one time, I can't remember her giving us updates about his job.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I did a quick search of this topic and the Jill drama went down at the end of April/beginning of May. So before she found out about Nick. According to Michele, they had just celebrated their 2 year wedding anniversary the week before she found out. But interestingly enough, the photo of Addison was leaked to the internet around May 24th...which coincides with when Michele might have found out about everything...

utube4u
Talker
Talker

Post by utube4u »

roselee wrote:Does anyone remember when the Jill Strif arguing went down? It would explain why Michele basically went ballistic on her for asking if she was pregnant.
Maybe she was considering to have another baby right when she found out about Nick. Perhaps she read Jill's comment around that same time and just lost it on her.
i was thinking that too, but i looked and it happened before she knew about her husband. she's just a bitch for no reason it seems, which is why i don't really feel bad for her. yeah it's a bad situation and i feel bad for addison, but michele is and always was a bitch.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

Nick was always a scumbag. remember that drama of him going off on a waiter, both in the restaurant and then on twitter?

it'll take her some time to get over this, and she might not fully heal, but she's better off without him. she's always been kind of an asshole, but no one deserves this.

utube4u
Talker
Talker

Post by utube4u »

daddyoh wrote:Nick was always a scumbag. remember that drama of him going off on a waiter, both in the restaurant and then on twitter?

it'll take her some time to get over this, and she might not fully heal, but she's better off without him. she's always been kind of an asshole, but no one deserves this.
i definitely don't think she or anyone deserves this, but she isn't exactly a ray of sunshine. just because something bad happened to her once in her life doesn't erase the fact that she is a jerk. who wants to count down when she freaks out that her subbies are asking her too many personal questions about this that SHE instigated? i give it a week.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

The "double life" comment leads me to believe the person he was (allegedly) cheating with is a man.
If he was cheating with a woman, I would think she would have just said he was having an affair.

Regardless, my heart breaks for her, no one should ever have to go through that, especially with a child involved.

Return to “michele1218”