Fleur is spoiled. I am jealous. I still watch.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Fleur is spoiled. I am jealous. I still watch.

Post by al218 »

Part of me is so sick of, shopping, sushi, million dollar home, fiance, wedding, dogs, yummy food, traveling, home decor, blah blah." yet I stll watch and follow. So sick of her lifestyle. I hope she does charity work. Princess doesn't know how good she has it. But I still watch. My fault I guess.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Fleur is spoiled. I am jealous. I still watch.

Post by al218 »

And it always sounds like she's saying, "Tarty" instead of Tati.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nadezhda »

al218 wrote:And it always sounds like she's saying, "Tarty" instead of Tati.
To be fair, that's how us non-Americans pronounce it. Our "a"'s are more drawn out.

SherbertConfetti
Learner
Learner

Post by SherbertConfetti »

Was her house really £1 mil? :O

I too am sick of the shopping sprees and sushi and chasing her poopies through acres of garden.. But still find myself suckered in..

Elena
Debater
Debater

Post by Elena »

I see what you are saying, but guys, that's who SHE IS! She has money therefore she spends it! Take her or leave her! What should she do, live as if she was poor in order to satisfy you?
In fact i trully believe that she's far more humble out of most "beauty gurus", even though she comes from a rich family! She doesn't buy TOO much high-end stuff (considering she could),she never brags and she VERY often mentions that some things are "ridiculously expensive".

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

I also find it hard to agree with people who are holding the 1 mill house against her. It's clear Mike has a lot of money so why not? You can't take the money with you so why not enjoy life and spend it?

I also really don't agree with the whole "If someone has money, they should give to charity" thing. I know it's the morally correct thing to do but I hate how people think it's the rich person's problem. There's a good chance they'll be paying 40% income tax on their earnings (unless they have a good accountant), which is mostly going towards the unemployed. I just hate how people feel it's the rich person's job to save the world and if they do anything other then it's shameful.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

Oops forgot to add that the last bit only applied to people in Fleur's income bracket, it's clear they're no Zuckerberg financially which is why I don't agree.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I agree with the idea of being rich means you have to give to charity being odd. It's a nice idea in theory, but I don't think they should be any more obliged than anyone else. I'd be impressed if she gave her time to charity though, not just money. I'd just like to feel she appreciated her lifestyle a bit more sometimes if you know what I mean?
I'm sure I've read a statistic somewhere that (in the Uk at least) poorer people are actually far more likely to give to charity. Maybe they empathise a bit more with those more unfortunate than themselves. Sometimes people who come from huge wealth (not always though) just haven't experienced the hardships that life can bring and so just can't empathise in the same way.
I don't think their wealth is to be sniffed at though. Fleur will be earning well as will Mike. His family is worth 30mil or more and hers is probably along the same lines. :D

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Nin wrote: I don't think their wealth is to be sniffed at though. Fleur will be earning well as will Mike. His family is worth 30mil or more and hers is probably along the same lines. :D
Really???? How do you know, if you don't mind me asking? And what does Mike do?

foolsandluxury
Learner
Learner

Post by foolsandluxury »

jean101 wrote:I also find it hard to agree with people who are holding the 1 mill house against her. It's clear Mike has a lot of money so why not? You can't take the money with you so why not enjoy life and spend it?

I also really don't agree with the whole "If someone has money, they should give to charity" thing. I know it's the morally correct thing to do but I hate how people think it's the rich person's problem. There's a good chance they'll be paying 40% income tax on their earnings (unless they have a good accountant), which is mostly going towards the unemployed. I just hate how people feel it's the rich person's job to save the world and if they do anything other then it's shameful.
Hate to get political but you're deluded if you think majority of tax money actually goes towards helping the less fortunate.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

is 1 million pounds really a lot for a big house with a lake (lake !!! ) and a boat and big garden etc. etc. ? Not really

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

No. I think she actually got a bargain with her house I think to be honest. :D Money goes a lot further if you don't choose to live in the city a lot of the time.
I think Mike works for his family. Both his family and Fleurs own a car business.
Fleur's family - http://www.westawaymotors.co.uk/
MIke's family - http://www.availablecar.com/ (the blonde woman halfway down the page is his sister. She's an actress.

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

If I had the money and could do what Fleur does, I would be doing it! (though maybe not filming it for the world to see).

Good on her and Mike. I am jealous too but I don't begrudge either of them!

GreenMonster
Talker
Talker

Post by GreenMonster »

This is kind of a weird thread. I don't understand why anyone is jealous because Fleur has money. So what! Good for her. I'm happy for people that do good. I don't feel the need to be jealous or hate on them because of it.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Nin wrote:No. I think she actually got a bargain with her house I think to be honest. :D Money goes a lot further if you don't choose to live in the city a lot of the time.
I think Mike works for his family. Both his family and Fleurs own a car business.
Fleur's family - http://www.westawaymotors.co.uk/
MIke's family - http://www.availablecar.com/ (the blonde woman halfway down the page is his sister. She's an actress.
Wow, thanks. They are both very lucky! Personally, I'm not jealous, just interested (to respond to some of the above posts). I guess some people just get all the luck..

dontmindme
Informer
Informer

Post by dontmindme »

GreenMonster wrote:This is kind of a weird thread. I don't understand why anyone is jealous because Fleur has money. So what! Good for her. I'm happy for people that do good. I don't feel the need to be jealous or hate on them because of it.
I think most people are jealous because she was born into wealth and therefore didn't have to do 'good', or indeed anything, to have more money than most people can ever aspire to have. It's easy to see why people are jealous given that 99% of people would never be able to own a house worth that much money, never mind in their early twenties!

Winter100
Talker
Talker

Post by Winter100 »

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I get a bit focused on pronunciation. It really drives me crazy, but if that is how she pronounces things then she can't really do anything about that.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Winter Wonderland wrote:
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I get a bit focused on pronunciation. It really drives me crazy, but if that is how she pronounces things then she can't really do anything about that.
But how else would you pronounce it? Just wondering, because I would feel really uncomfortable (and would probably be very unsuccessful) with putting on an American accent to say the name.

bellavia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bellavia »

I think "Tati" (Tatty, with an American pronunciation) would sound weird...as in the word "tatty"....meaning ratty or shabby. lol.

I think, though, more than the short "a" the way Fleur says Tati, it's that there's also the slight 'r' roll , like when a Brit says 'Ideer" rather than "idea" when followed by a word with a vowel. Fleur makes it sound like "Tarty" :P to me as well. But oh well, I'm used to it.

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

I quite like Fleur, regardless of whether or not I wish I could live her lifestyle, which I most certainly do. She has a gorgeous fiance with lots of money, a loving family with lots of money, a beautiful home and two lovely little pups. She's a sweet girl and doesn't flaunt her advantages in an obnoxious kind of way. I get a more honest vibe from her than almost any other YouTuber I see, which is enough to garner my respect, I suppose.

Return to “FleurDeForce”