Fleur is spoiled. I am jealous. I still watch.

Nicole x
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur is spoiled. I am jealous. I still watch.

Post by Nicole x »

snail wrote:
Nicole x wrote:
IMZ-xo wrote:Well doesn't Mike already work for them? If that's the case I assume it will go to Fleur and Mike unless circumstances change. To be honest I can't see them moving to America because of the expensive house they just bought but if they're really as rich as they appear then nothing's stopping them from buying/renting a second home in the states. I just don't think they'll move their permanently.
Erm, apart from a visa? You can't just decide to move to the US from England, they're hardly skilled workers.
If they have the money they certainly can, as long as they can pay taxes
Unless they plan to use their money to become investors in the USA (very unlikely) then they would not qualify for a visa. It's very difficult to emigrate to the States, and I speak from experience.

youlooz
Learner
Learner

Post by youlooz »

Yep. Unless you're investing, have a job specifically hunting you or you're an amazing alien with a specific amazing talent, it's very, very hard.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Regarding the US move thing: That is not true! They said in several videos that they like the US as a vacation spot (for meeting friends and shopping and all) but they could not imagine to live there because they love their English countryside life and they want to have their families close by.

Giulietta87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Giulietta87 »

I think that Fleur can do with her money what she wants.
If I earned/had a lot of money, I would buy a big house with a huge garden too (and travel much, buy expensive cosmetics and eat a lot of sushi ;) )

I just hope that especially younger viewers don't think that her lifestyle is "normal" and get sad because they can't afford expensive products, cars ect.
Fleur is blessed with what she has right now and I think others should realise that the majority of people doesn't live this way and that it's absolutely normal not to have an enormous high-end makeup collection, to go shopping every week and travel so much.
I personally am dreaming of a house like hers ;)

angiepie02
Learner
Learner

Post by angiepie02 »

While it would be nice to be 'taken care of' and have money handed down by your parents then go on to marry a rich husband. How much better would you feel when you are 50 if you actually worked to earn your own money and to buy the things you wanted with the money you worked hard?

My parents are quite well off, not millionaires and our house is about 250k worth but my parents paid off the mortgage have two holidays a year and go shopping etc. But I never see a penny of that money besides my birthday and Christmas, why? Because my parents want me to be independent and to learn the value of money and self worth. While I don't like it right now I'm sure I will thank them one day.

So yes, be jealous and wish you had her life but remember that you can have that life if you put all the work in, and it will feel 100 times better because you earned that money yourself rather than it being handed to you.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Money given to you always comes with strings attached. They may not be visible strings, but they're there.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”