wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 6

Rauri
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 6

Post by Rauri »

To keep with Gurugossip tradition I figured I'd go ahead and restart the "wtf? is she wearing..." threads. The old website left off at part 5, so that's why this is number 6 in case any of you were interested. If I have time I'll try to save the threads from the old forum and put the links in this post in the near future.

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Re: wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 6

Post by Rauri »

I actually couldn't reedit my first post, so I had to put the links in a new one. Also, the original thread for this was unfortunately and mysteriously missing, and, therefore, could not be archived.
Everything is organized with the last page first. I tried my best to include the pictures that were most appropriate to the page it links to. Make sure you check the page number in the descriptions, which are directly under the pictures associated with them.

For "wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 2" click HERE
For "wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 3" click HERE
For "wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 4" click HERE
For "wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 5" click HERE

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Post by Rauri »

How is it even possible for a kid to look so unhappy almost EVERY time he takes a picture with his mother?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Wow, her knees.....

Izek is such a cutiepie though!

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I usually hate her outfits, but I have been wanting a jean button up and I think it looks fantastic with those shorts. I hate the shoes though.

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

Oh lawdddd. that boob job is so sad.

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

I have no idea how to post pics on here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45988676@N07/7901540354/
She always looks so top heavy now because of the boob job...

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

^^this one especially but pretty every shot of her to the side makes her look really top heavy.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

amie wrote:Image
^^this one especially but pretty every shot of her to the side makes her look really top heavy.
Her new boobs draw more attention to her flat butt- making it look even worse.

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

Shiro wrote:
Yeah it kind of gives her an inverted triangle look. I actually think she had a really good figure before, I don't know why she had to do that.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I like the shirt, and I like the floral shorts but I don't like them together.

gloves
Learner
Learner

Post by gloves »

I don't like that the top has a hi-low thing going on. I love chambray/denim shirts but that is weird.
I like the shorts but they are way too short and I don't like the distressed hem.
The boots are awful.

She came closer with this outfit than her usual, but its still not good.

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

It's interesting how she always dresses really casual/low-key when she actually has to be somewhere not in a parking lot. Every single picture has her in flats.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ Also, interesting is how they're all WEARABLE. But every time she takes pictures at the construction site, it's always too OTT!

BayBound
Learner
Learner

Post by BayBound »

amie wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Yeah it kind of gives her an inverted triangle look. I actually think she had a really good figure before, I don't know why she had to do that.
Her shorts are way too short, you can see her butt cheek.

Tomfordsballs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tomfordsballs »

Aside from the shorts being way too short from behind (probably why she chose a shirt with a long back) I actually think the outfit is rather cute. Definitely not a Dulce original though but it's a pretty simple ensemble that almost anyone can put together.

AmIAFanOrHater
Learner
Learner

Post by AmIAFanOrHater »

Image I hope that worked..
This picture bothered me. Look at the stroller that Izek is in. If I remember correctly, she drove to Las Vegas, which means she didn't have cargo limitations like a plane would. She could have bought him a bigger stroller. That stroller looks so uncomfortable and I feel bad for that little guy:( In no way am I trying to say that she's a bad mom, but she could at least shell out more money on her child instead of spending it on bags for herself. There's nothing wrong with her buying designer bags, but she should distribute the money equally. :sadm:

BayBound
Learner
Learner

Post by BayBound »

AmIAFanOrHater wrote:Image I hope that worked..
This picture bothered me. Look at the stroller that Izek is in. If I remember correctly, she drove to Las Vegas, which means she didn't have cargo limitations like a plane would. She could have bought him a bigger stroller. That stroller looks so uncomfortable and I feel bad for that little guy:( In no way am I trying to say that she's a bad mom, but she could at least shell out more money on her child instead of spending it on bags for herself. There's nothing wrong with her buying designer bags, but she should distribute the money equally. :sadm:
There is nothing wrong with that stroller, the big bluky ones just get in the way and are super heavy to carry around. The lightweight stroller is easier to pack up, especially if Izek wants to get out and walk around.

AmIAFanOrHater
Learner
Learner

Post by AmIAFanOrHater »

BayBound wrote:
There is nothing wrong with that stroller, the big bluky ones just get in the way and are super heavy to carry around. The lightweight stroller is easier to pack up, especially if Izek wants to get out and walk around.
Yeah, but Izek is turning 2 in January, isn't he? That stroller is way too tiny.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

AmIAFanOrHater wrote:
BayBound wrote:
Yeah, but Izek is turning 2 in January, isn't he? That stroller is way too tiny.
Don't worry, I'm sure the stroller is fine. :) He is getting big but that just means he shouldn't really be in a stroller much. Right?

Return to “Dulce Candy”