Joey Graceffa Part 5

Dunches
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 5

Post by Dunches »

illegal_mind wrote:oops, double posting.
this is probably one of the smartest comments on one of joey's instagrams
by vortexkitten: "Joey probably isn't straight. He probably is a bisexual at the very least. Who cares though. Also, just because he kissed Cat in a dare doesn't mean they're actually dating, obviously. AND he has not been open at all about his relationships or his sexuality, so no one knows if he's dating or not." glad his fans are starting to develop a brain
one in a minion

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Jatrific just kills me. Even if in some alternate universe Joey was straight, he would never date Cat.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

gah. can't stand the cat + joey shipping! cat just needs to drop the idea and stop hounding joey about that.

though i'd like to say im happy for joey because he seems happier at sawyer's. i like that joey is roommates w/ sawyer. i don't support soey (sawyer/joey) either, but sawyer is a little bit more tolerable with joey around. sawyer seems like such a famew*ore, but i've noticed that sawyer is somewhat more calmer and not as hyper around joey.plus joey won't have to be a 3rd wheel to a couple (kalel & anthony)

when sam pepper & louie cole stayed with saywer, sawyer was such a showoff and kinda dbag-ish. maybe that's just sawyer in general, but i don't see sawyer "using" joey as a friend. plus i think they get along pretty well. they might not be the best of friends, but i feel like their living situation just works out better. joey doesn't seem too out of place w/ sawyer, unlike with kalel & anthony. but even though... i think just living with a couple is weird. and especially now that they're engaged, yeah...that wouldn't work out.

i wonder if joey is on the outs w/ kalel & anthony. they haven't even mentioned joey moving out or anything. and joey doesn't hang out with kalel or anthony or so it seems. remember when joey was vlogging when he had just moved in with them? kalel went out w/ him & tyler to eat, but we never saw joey & kalel ever hanging out or even running errands together?

also, i would think if kalel were vlogging in her house and going to her "office" that she might pass joey's room and at least say.. "aw i miss joey or whatever." or.. "aw...this was joey's old room." i def. think joey being a daily vlogger influenced her to vlog and thought having joey stay with them was also a "business move" to gain joey's viewers to watch her vlogging channel. kalel might be crazy, but if that was her idea/intention, that was a smart move on her part to gain viewership & earn $$.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

It being a business move wouldn't surprise me. I don't really remember seeing Joey with Kalel more then a couple times before he moved in.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

astyle wrote: also, i would think if kalel were vlogging in her house and going to her "office" that she might pass joey's room and at least say.. "aw i miss joey or whatever." or.. "aw...this was joey's old room." i def. think joey being a daily vlogger influenced her to vlog and thought having joey stay with them was also a "business move" to gain joey's viewers to watch her vlogging channel. kalel might be crazy, but if that was her idea/intention, that was a smart move on her part to gain viewership & earn $$.
It's possible, although I don't think she has the brain capacity to have thought this up.. Never know though, she is manipulative enough :D
Kalel will give up on vlogging sooner or later, just like she's given up on everything else in her life

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

anyone saw joey's tweet saying he's finishing the scripts for storytellers with whitney?
so, is he going to work with the money he has or is he hoping the fake pledgers will give him the money?
The Internet knows all your secrets

cuckoo
Learner
Learner

Post by cuckoo »

Hey, crazy people. I'm completely new here, got invested in this whole thing by accident few days ago and since, read some of old JG threads and most of this thread. Also Joey is the only youtouber, whos many videos I have whatched so far, during last few days and nights. I couldn't skip the almighty tumblr and the reason I decided to post here is one photo that I found and wanted to ask you all about.
Look at the blue-shirted guy who seems to have some face to face action whith somebody that seems to be also male... the smiling guy to the right and the pale guy to the left, as far as I know, are british, so is Joey's new friend-anya Doug. Could that blue shirt guy be Doug? Is he open about his sexuality? Maybe some of you recognizes the event and know sources for more pics?
If this is old news, discussed and irrelevant already, then I'm very sorry, just excuse my curiosity and please shortly explain what's the deal. In addition, english is not my native language, pardon if any senseless expressions occur.

farnearer
Learner
Learner

Post by farnearer »

http://vk.com/photo-32139152_276345713

It's Doug!
I went all Catfish on him and I found this photo.

cuckoo
Learner
Learner

Post by cuckoo »

Yes! Thanks. : D
So who does the platinum blonde head belong to?
I don't want to make strict conclusions out of one photo, but let's agree- this adds something to the whole puzzle : )

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

A photo of Doug kissing a guy is unsurprising, but it's always nice to have some concrete evidence lol.

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

I want to know when that picture was taken.
BTW: That link didn't work for me.

Once I saw that picture I admittedly thought Tyler Oakley, but he just dyed his hair, right?
And also, is he still over in the UK?
I remember that Tyler has commented on Doug's old videos...
But I doubt he'd go making out with a guy that his friend is clearly interested in.

I don't know, just speculation :smile:.
*dont kill me plz*

cuckoo
Learner
Learner

Post by cuckoo »

Well, I might just have the whole new load of info unsettled, however I think those pics are relatively old.
Doug kissing a guy is unsurprising- so he's openly gay? I haven't watched his videos yet.
* that blonde might be a girl, though.
Last edited by cuckoo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

that photo is from 2010, i believe. i think it's a new year's eve party. the guys on the left and right are danisnotonfire and amazingphil (bisexual and british). so that photo is not recent and maybe that was a hook up or maybe that guy is doug's ex

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

cuckoo wrote:Well, I might just have the whole new load of info unsettled, however I think those pics are relatively old.
Doug kissing a guy is unsurprising- so he's openly gay? I haven't watched his videos yet.
* that blonde might be a girl, though.
That's what I was thinking too. There are lots of girls who have short hair. I don't think he's open.
Maybe he could be bisexual? (Which I don't think is the case)

guiltygossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltygossiper »

Maybe I'm just being an idiot, but I can't see the picture of Doug kissing a guy- could someone please link me to it?

farnearer
Learner
Learner

Post by farnearer »

guiltygossiper wrote:Maybe I'm just being an idiot, but I can't see the picture of Doug kissing a guy- could someone please link me to it?
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5567_n.jpg

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i know the facebook of the guy that took those photos. he's known to take professional photos of youtuber's parties. most of his photos are public, but the ones of that particular party seem to be private. and that must've been somewhat recent, because those photos weren't private a few months back

yummycinnamoncereal
Talker
Talker

Post by yummycinnamoncereal »

What's the facebook page called?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it's his personal fb, so i don't really want to share the link here, BUT you can easily find it if you search for casioclark (it's not private)

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

cyndaquil♡ wrote:I want to know when that picture was taken.
BTW: That link didn't work for me.

Once I saw that picture I admittedly thought Tyler Oakley, but he just dyed his hair, right?
And also, is he still over in the UK?
I remember that Tyler has commented on Doug's old videos...
But I doubt he'd go making out with a guy that his friend is clearly interested in.

I don't know, just speculation :smile:.
*dont kill me plz*
He left the UK, and he dyed his hair very recently. :3

Return to “Joey Graceffa”