Kardashians

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Kardashians & Jenners

Post by Primadxnna »

I think it's just the provocative poses that they make while wearing a swimsuit or anything that's quite revealing.

cakewalked
Talker
Talker

Re: The Kardashians & Jenners

Post by cakewalked »

all I have to say is :barf:

mimi
Talker
Talker

Kardashians

Post by mimi »

is there a thread already to discuss? i watch, facsinated by their life style and drive for money and fame. and kloe and scott are truely entertaining. good people. but why dont they every get called out in interviews about how scripted their reality shows are? like when chris humphries said it was scripted that kim lost her 75.000$ earring in the ocean season 7 (or whatever season chris was in). im sure

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kardashians

Post by well wait idk »

scott is a dick. i dont understand why people like him. sure he's funny, but it's in an asshole way. i like khloe and kourtney though!

Post by Guest »

Fame whores. Scott is a douchenozzle. I love Bruce.... he's the most normal out of the entire bunch.

With that being said, I watch the show once in a while. You know what they say: you can't take your eyes off a train wreck.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

imma ball til the day i fall

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

anyone bought any of their kardashian kollection clothes or bags? wondering about quality.

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

Post by Breeandbabies »

I don't watch the show. But I still like them.

I don't know too much about Bruce, Kendall, Kylie... but I LOVE Scott! I've always loved him, even though my family thinks I'm crazy. I've also always liked Kanye, he's cocky, but he can do what he wants. :tu:

I think Kim is kinda dumb, but I think I just hate her name that's why lol, wierd I know.

I like Kourtney, she's gorgeous. And Khloe & Lamar are just fun. lol...

I'm excited to see what the baby is gonna be named!

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

The rumor is her name is Kaidence Donna West.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I really, really don't like that name, but oh well. I think you may have meant Donda though since that's Kanye's late mother's name.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i am surprised that kris decided to host a talk show because i know she does all the research and can see that nothing EVER is written well of her. and she should fear overexposure. but i know she wants to get out from behind her daughters and be in the limelight, so crash and burn. but what surprises me a little is that as a smart business person she should know that a talk show is not a good idea. and can she really handle more?! i mean, omg, kendal and kylie dont see much of her as it is, and now less. some mom. so glad the girls have bruce. and lastely, please bruce do what makes you happy. you are a good person. leave her if that would make you happy. im all for bruce. scott too. hes adorable and good to kourtney who is so cold to him.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

Joannamarie31 wrote:@taylorknows i agree with your original post completely. i love Khloe. Lamar. Mason. Bruce. Rob and sometimes Kourtney. i do feel horrible for Khloe cause Kim and Kourtney will now both have kids and Khloe has been wanting and trying to have a baby and she can not. i think that her and Lamars relationship is the most genuine on the show and that they really love each other. i think Kris drives Bruce crazy and he is getting fed up. Physically i think Kim is beautiful but i HATE how she got famous.. Kylie and Kendall are cute but i feel like Kylie is only 15 but she tries WAY too hard to be older. She cakes on makeup and always wears skimpy clothing and poses suggestively in her instagram pictures. She should just try to enjoy being a kid. i think Scott is a douche but that is what makes him so funny . i do enjoy watching the show and this is my boyfriends definite guilty pleasure show lol.
i dont think kendal knows how to be a kid. shes only learned to show off her body and shop. and shes rewarded for it by attention from her mom and kim

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I wonder if kim will be a good mommy to her new baby girl. She seemed unhappy pregnant. I also heard she was released today. And that the babies name is kaidence Georgia jonda west.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i dont think kim got married for publicity nor is she having a baby for publicity. shes just that stupid. that kind of woman who thinks having a baby will make her happy, will complete her, will make her boyfriend want to stay with her, etc. shes just that stupid. poor girl.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

some have said here that kim is sweet. have you seen the way she treats her brother?! over and over again shes so mean to him. and hes a sweetheard who doesnt care about fame and materialism. so of course kim doenst like him. kim is not a sweet person. she is not a happy person. she has no personality and is not fun to watch, her family is. she is beautiful, yes. she is contraversial, yes, she keeps making huge mistakes (because shes that stupid, not just for publicity), yes, so that will always keep her relavent in social media and tabloids. she glorifies money and sexuality, just look at the way she rewards kendal for modeling at 16 and for having a sexy body at 17 (recent tweet), or the way she disrespects rob for not making money off his family name.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I read that she named the baby North. NORTH WEST. :lol:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:I read that she named the baby North. NORTH WEST. :lol:

I was hoping that this was a joke when I first read it. I can't believe it's true :x

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Well, it's not that surprising considering Kim & Kanye have a combined IQ of 80.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

yepyep wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

I was hoping that this was a joke when I first read it. I can't believe it's true :x
I read somewhere that they named her Kaidence Donda West
^she said that was a false report

the whole north west thing isn't confirmed yet but thats the story so far

Return to “The Kardashians”