Brittany Balyn / brittkneegirl1

cajunbb
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Balyn / brittkneegirl1

Post by cajunbb »

I'm usually just a lurker, but I literally made this account to see if anyone knew any more deets of what was going on. I found her right before she announced her pregnancy and have loved her since, even will no interest in children lol. I thought her first comments about something going on in her life was her relationship, but they still had pics of each other. that was about a week or so ago. now they follow each other, but all pics of each other are gone... I feel so bad for her either way. she said that she will explain next monday, so we shall see.

cajunbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cajunbb »

cajunbb wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:10 pm
I'm usually just a lurker, but I literally made this account to see if anyone knew any more deets of what was going on. I found her right before she announced her pregnancy and have loved her since, even will no interest in children lol. I thought her first comments about something going on in her life was her relationship, but they still had pics of each other. that was about a week or so ago. now they follow each other, but all pics of each other are gone... I feel so bad for her either way. she said that she will explain next monday, so we shall see.
ok upon further inspection, they are together. I went to see if they still follow each other, etc. and happened to open his stories. it was of Arrow & it looked like they were in the same apartment that brittany has been showing in videos/pics. I still maybe think something happened between them also bc of the whole archiving pics thing from both sides. but also maybe something else?? last minute move???

scarlettwitch011
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by scarlettwitch011 »

cajunbb wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:31 pm
cajunbb wrote:
ok upon further inspection, they are together. I went to see if they still follow each other, etc. and happened to open his stories. it was of Arrow & it looked like they were in the same apartment that brittany has been showing in videos/pics. I still maybe think something happened between them also bc of the whole archiving pics thing from both sides. but also maybe something else?? last minute move???
Yeah so they are definitely not together I’ve been keeping up with the stories and looking at the environments and they both moved but they are not in the same place the most recent stuff that Cody posted on his Instagram story shows a dark black rug in the living area and we know that that is totally against Brittnay’s BoHo style right now and the overall decor in his environment just looks black and dark and gray and then if you go to her stories all of her environment looks pink and tan and white so they’re definitely not together anymore and she’s not wearing her wedding ring she has it for a while I think that they are going to get a divorce But they are definitely separated Otherwise if they just moved and why purge the Instagram ‘s?

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

cajunbb wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:31 pm
cajunbb wrote:
She just put out a video today confirming they're separated, but Cody and Arrow still have a relationship. He'll probably still pop up every now and then when he visits Arrow. That's too bad. Hopefully Cody will remain in her life and not dip out like so many dads do...

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

I hate to speculate WHY they separated (she won't say), but still curious... based on what I've read here they didn't seem to have a healthy relationship to begin with, but pre-child perhaps it was easy to keep the focus on each other to make it work. But now with a baby, Brittany's priorities and focus have switched away from Cody and perhaps he had a hard time with that? Especially since it doesn't seem like he connects with Arrow.

cajunbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cajunbb »

I had to come read this while I just hit play on the video bc I am that nervous. I feel SO sad for her. She seems/ed "fine" but I know she's obviously not going to show her rough times. or maybe she seems ok bc it was a long time coming? idk I just feel bad bc they obviously just had a baby and were married not all that long ago. so it's not a clean break. it's a hard thing to go through for anybody ☹️

scarlettwitch011
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by scarlettwitch011 »

Yeah I just finished watching the video as well and you can tell girl is just going through it like if she can put on the front but any anyone on here that has gone through a break up or as a child but you can just see it in her eyes she’s not doing good so I feel very bad for her her there’s nothing worse than raising child with somebody that is also a child. Do you guys think that they’re just gonna separate or do you think they’re going to get a full on divorce? And do you think that they were having problems before she got pregnant because she did mention in her pregnancy videos that they were trying to get pregnant so was the baby the last ditch attempt to save the relationship and it didn’t work because Cody didn’t end up connecting? Or did they know that this was going south prior to Brittnay getting pregnant and they just decided to go through it anyway I mean even watch the birth video he’s not connected to the experience whatsoever not to compare one Dad to another but you can just feel the vibe in somebody’s like excited for some thing and he did not seem excited at all

shmimeathands
Learner
Learner

Post by shmimeathands »

I genuinely think Cody lost interest in Brittany during her pregnancy. He seemed to revel in the fact that she was his smoking hot model wife and she changed drastically during pregnancy and I don’t think he found her attractive any more. I don’t think he was ever interested in having a baby and CERTAINLY not a daughter and with Brittany’s focus shifting into motherhood and away from him he’s probably ready to move on to a bachelor lifestyle. They rushed into marriage after their last big breakup, i think they are done for good and they should be. I can’t imagine how hard her post partum Period was if he was anything like the birthh he video. That was a nightmare, he was SO disinterested and incredibly defensive when people pointed out how obvious it was. They did a relationship q&a not long ago where she talked about not farting in front of each other and keeping the mystery alive between them but it just SCREAMED that Cody wanted her to remain the SEXY HOT wife and not taint that mental image he has of her. I was shocked to learn their lack of comfort with each other after SOOO many years together.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

I feel bad for her but it is for the best. I started watching her when she was pregnant so I'm not familiar with what their interactions were like pre-pregnancy. But I always felt awkward watching him. He had almost no reaction when she told him she was pregnant. He looked sedated during the birth video and the only time he showed any strong feelings during the most recent couples q&a was when the topic of other children came up--a big fat NO!

binchygirl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by binchygirl »

I saw some old posts mentioning that she and cody had broken up and gotten back together a bunch of times and that cody was an asshole to her.. anyone have details? I know its super old now but I'm curious now that they're officially separated

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

I don't get how she can say they are civil and there's no drama, no one cheated, ect, but then delete every trace of him off of her Insta. If there's no drama, why did she delete every photo of them together? Clearly there has to be some reason why she deleted every single wedding photo of their wedding day except one of herself.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

It seems very juvenile that deleting photos was even on their minds. It's not like they were just dating! They're married and have a very small child. I don't understand how in the middle of splitting, probably contacting divorce lawyers and moving either of them even thought about their IG accounts.
Two months ago she made that couples q&a. She wanted another kid. It's quite a leap to go from that to divorcing. I feel bad for her. Everyone could see that he had no interest in their child. I wonder if she saw it too.

frostypeach
Learner
Learner

Post by frostypeach »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:33 am
It seems very juvenile that deleting photos was even on their minds. It's not like they were just dating! They're married and have a very small child. I don't understand how in the middle of splitting, probably contacting divorce lawyers and moving either of them even thought about their IG accounts.
Two months ago she made that couples q&a. She wanted another kid. It's quite a leap to go from that to divorcing. I feel bad for her. Everyone could see that he had no interest in their child. I wonder if she saw it too.
The best part is... Cody's shown more of Arrow in this past week on his Instagram than he has the entire 7 months she's existed. :roll:
The plastic and metal in the lipsticks are from old Botox needles, it's 100% safe.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

binchygirl wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 pm
I saw some old posts mentioning that she and cody had broken up and gotten back together a bunch of times and that cody was an asshole to her.. anyone have details? I know its super old now but I'm curious now that they're officially separated
I’ve been watching her for a very very long time. Before she was even with Cody. When she got with him they vlogged together every day. Their vlogs were super entertaining, but he was always very controlling of her, rude, spiteful.. it was discussed here a lot back in the day. Then the daily vlogs stopped, and when they came back it was sporadic vlogging. They broke up a few times and said that the daily vlogging was causing problems between them. There was one time they broke up for a pretty good amount of time and she had her own place and was posting a lot of videos again. They would disappear and reappear back together. Then they got together one last time and ended up getting married and moving into the big house, it was kind of shocking to me because they were so on and off and he really didn’t seem like the type to want that lifestyle.

When they first got together their life was way different than it has been since they got married. They were drinking all the time, partying, always with friends or had friends over. It was a lot but it was cool and they were young. Definitely a party/ punk rock kind of life lol. I am shocked they split up so soon after just having a baby, but I am not surprised they didn’t stay together forever. I feel so bad for her though.

Doesn’t she not drive? I live in LA as well and don’t have a car so I really can’t imagine how difficult it’s going to be for her to navigate that with a baby by herself. Poor thing 😔

organicamelia
Learner
Learner

Post by organicamelia »

Arrow was obviously one of those "trying to save my horrible marriage/relationship" babies. Cody is the biggest loser and now Brittany is stuck with him in her life forever. At least she seems to be a great mom and Arrow looks like a very happy baby. But damn, Cody for life. Yikes!

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

Leash27 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:22 pm
I don't get how she can say they are civil and there's no drama, no one cheated, ect, but then delete every trace of him off of her Insta. If there's no drama, why did she delete every photo of them together? Clearly there has to be some reason why she deleted every single wedding photo of their wedding day except one of herself.
it's possible that things aren't as drama free as she's making it sound like & she's just saying some of these things so people wouldn't go after him or something.

bloodyshoes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloodyshoes »

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CORHdhrnsd7/?igshid=1q4va9qzqg5np

did y'all see this? there is teaaaa that needs to be spilled. do you think it's about cody?

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

bloodyshoes wrote:
> https://www.instagram.com/reel/CORHdhrnsd7/?igshid=1q4va9qzqg5np
>
> did y'all see this? there is teaaaa that needs to be spilled. do you think
> it's about cody?

I saw that to!!

She also just posted a topless pic with her underwear. Good for her! I’m sure that there is more to it that she doesn’t want to share and it’s got to be painful to go through a divorce with a new baby.

sylveonplath
Learner
Learner

Post by sylveonplath »

She also posted then deleted a boomerang two days ago captioned "Imagine the level of disrespect of having your husbands new girlfriend hang out with your daughter without your knowledge" so I think it's definitely about Cody. The fact that she said husband and not ex-husband seems like she's emphasizing that there may have been overlap.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

Her ex is so ugly. He looks like a miserable clown whose face is melting. I’ve never seen anyone whose ears were so big that they actually folded over from their own size and weight. Her baby looks exactly like her ex.

Return to “A-E”