Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 2

Post by Pixiepink »

Lets kick off part 2 with some old pics of Luke

Moar Hipster Luke:

Image Image

Serving Zoolander realness. All I can think of is the old spice guy. IM ON A HORSE.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

He actually looks pretty badass in that first pic

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird »

Bearded/long haired Luke is so much more attractive than the way he looks nowadays. Mainly that first picture.

rlalonde77
Learner
Learner

Post by rlalonde77 »

Linnetbird wrote:Bearded/long haired Luke is so much more attractive than the way he looks nowadays. Mainly that first picture.
I agree :D

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he was way more attractive a couple years back. i mean, i dislike facial hair quite a lot and i still find the first photo quite attractive, and the photo of him on the horse isn't that bad. if he were to take those now, he wouldn't look as good
The Internet knows all your secrets

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

Yes, he looked much better when Milee was dressing him than when Ingrid was dressing him. Wish they boy could pick his own style and stick with it.

badbob001
Talker
Talker

Post by badbob001 »

So the consensus from the last thread:
  • Date Luke: no
  • Date Luke to get to Jason: maybe
  • Date Luke and Jason to get to Alex: yes
  • Date Luke and Jason and Alex to get to Landon: oh god yes
Ok, who's going to set up the kickstarter to make this happen? ;)

guestgue

Post by guestgue »

Erm. That wasn't the consensus. No one said they'd date Luke (or Jason or Alex) to get to the others. They just listed preferences.

Just saying.

Also, I agree that the first and third picture look much better than current Luke, but the second one I would say pass on. It looks try-hard to me.

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

I love Hipster Luke...So yummy!
As for Landon, I adore him but I don't know if I would date him.
I used to LOVE Alex C. and he is still 1 of my youtube crushes but Jason did Veda and it brought my crush back to him. All of Luke's friends (somewhat LOL) are attractive to different people but not Luke. That kinda sucks, hope he doesn't read that :(
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

I also wanted to add onto the iTunes thing. Most of his songs (along with other youtubers) are on Spotify which is free so technically nobody has to buy from itunes anymore.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

bunnysalad wrote:I also wanted to add onto the iTunes thing. Most of his songs (along with other youtubers) are on Spotify which is free so technically nobody has to buy from itunes anymore.
spotify has ads tho, which are what gives the artists the money. and if you have a premium account, the money you pay for it is to the artists as well(not fully, since spotify takes a cut). spotify is free for users, but the artists still get money from it

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

illegal_mind wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:I also wanted to add onto the iTunes thing. Most of his songs (along with other youtubers) are on Spotify which is free so technically nobody has to buy from itunes anymore.
spotify has ads tho, which are what gives the artists the money. and if you have a premium account, the money you pay for it is to the artists as well(not fully, since spotify takes a cut). spotify is free for users, but the artists still get money from it
Sure but how much? With as many artists on there it can't be much. $9.99 or $4.99 a month for unlimited music, even the free with ads is unlimited so truly how much money can they be pulling in?

papermoon79
Debater
Debater

Post by papermoon79 »

badbob001 wrote:So the consensus from the last thread:
Whyy does everyone think Alex Carpenter is cute?? Although I don't know much about him he has always reminded me of John Candy :D and he seems kinda boring from most of the videos that I have seen. Now I would spoon Landon and Jason any day. :boing:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

bunnysalad wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:
Sure but how much? With as many artists on there it can't be much. $9.99 or $4.99 a month for unlimited music, even the free with ads is unlimited so truly how much money can they be pulling in?
i'm not 100% how much spotify gives to the artists, but it's probably a good amount. and let's not forget that there's people who will still buy it on itunes. maybe because spotify doesn't work in their country (spotify is not worldwide, it only works on some countries), maybe because they have spotify, but they have the free version, which means they can listen to it on spotify, but not on the spotify app, since that one only works for premium users. so, even tho the songs are free on spotify, i'm sure there's still people who'll buy them on itunes
papermoon79 wrote:Whyy does everyone think Alex Carpenter is cute?? Although I don't know much about him he has always reminded me of John Candy :D and he seems kinda boring from most of the videos that I have seen. Now I would spoon Landon and Jason any day. :boing:
i don't find alex carpenter attractive at all, jason is kinda meh. landon is a total cutie tho

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

illegal_mind wrote:i'm not 100% how much spotify gives to the artists, but it's probably a good amount. and let's not forget that there's people who will still buy it on itunes.
I did research on this about a year ago. Spotify gives artists like ... 0.18% - 0.25% of ad revenue (extremely low). That's why most independent artists generally prefer iTunes ... they get $0.70 for every $1, which is a much better deal.

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

Did anyone see in the comments on the link to the instagram picture that was posted on the last thread? About how Ingrid tweeted something about cheating is not acceptable and tagging his name? Or has this already been mentioned?
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Did anyone see in the comments on the link to the instagram picture that was posted on the last thread? About how Ingrid tweeted something about cheating is not acceptable and tagging his name? Or has this already been mentioned?
It has and the tweets were faked.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

papermoon79 wrote:
badbob001 wrote:So the consensus from the last thread:
Whyy does everyone think Alex Carpenter is cute?? Although I don't know much about him he has always reminded me of John Candy :D and he seems kinda boring from most of the videos that I have seen. Now I would spoon Landon and Jason any day. :boing:
I just really like way he comes across in his vlogs.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

I know why the first pic looks good to everyone.. bc you can't see his FACE lol.

Return to “Luke Conard”