Sarahbelle93x Part 2

murtay
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 2

Post by murtay »

hardlythere wrote:Can we talk about the hair? How does she think making her hair look unkempt look good? She then hairsprayed it into oblivion.
Even worse that she has attempt she likes the crunchy hairsprays :\

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

murtay wrote:
hardlythere wrote:Can we talk about the hair? How does she think making her hair look unkempt look good? She then hairsprayed it into oblivion.
Even worse that she has attempt she likes the crunchy hairsprays :\
and her hair is already dry and fried from the heat. I can't imagine touching it- probably like straw

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

I don't even want to imagine what it's like to brush out...

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Hollywoodlawn wrote:
I don't even want to imagine what it's like to brush out...
Can you imagine accidentally running your fingers through it? "Oh, GOD! MY HAND IS STUCK IN MY HAIR AGAIN!!!"

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

That dress looked wayyyy to tight on her from her getting ready with me video... I know she likes to be so xs and shit but that dress had so many lumps and bumps where you could tell she needed to either wear shape wear under it and yes skinny girls wear that too or she needed to go up a size...

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

blahness wrote:That dress looked wayyyy to tight on her from her getting ready with me video... I know she likes to be so xs and shit but that dress had so many lumps and bumps where you could tell she needed to either wear shape wear under it and yes skinny girls wear that too or she needed to go up a size...
i noticed that too. especially around the stomach area, people actually were commenting on the video saying she's gained weight.

i agree about the shape wear too. I'm skinny and I like to wear stuff like that under dresses just so the dress looks straight and lump-free on my body! no shame in that!

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Sarah please stop with the red lipstick it just shows how much you dont have lips lol and it looks badddddddddd it always reminds me of a cat butt when she tries to duckface

alexisWHEE
Debater
Debater

Post by alexisWHEE »

^ I agree with the dress, it's way too tight.

I hate, hate, hate her new styling video. I had to watch the video on mute because I'm at work (lol,) but from what I saw, I hate it. All she does is layer on tops of expensive stuff from JCrew, RueLaLa, Baublebar, and boutiques who are foolish enough to give her stuff for free, so much so, that there's no focal point to her outfits. It's almost as if the point of her wearing all that crap is to PROVE she has a lot of crap.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

yeah her "styling" video consisted of showing 2 outfits. How are 2 outfits supposed to give people an idea on how to wear something. and it's not like it's difficult to wear a vest. You can literally put them over anything.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

The second outfit was expected.. Very "IDK what fashion is Sarah." But the first outfit... her fashion sense gets worse everyday.
Herringbone and chevron look TERRIBLE together and her necklace looks like something I could get for $4 at body central.
Also, I hate when she wears leggings without a longer shirt. Leggings were not made to be worn like that.
I can't decide if her or DulceCandy dresses more tacky. :roll:

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle »

Can't wait to hear about her Tory Burch boots every day for the next year

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

xoxowaffle wrote:Can't wait to hear about her Tory Burch boots every day for the next year
she's already posted them on instagram twice and tweeted about them multiple times :roll:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

can someone tell this girl that you don't wear white, black and brown together in the same outfit. she knows nothing about coordinating colors.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

^I actually think white, black, and brown can work in one outfit if paired the right way. But I have to say I really dislike those boots she just got.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

Why is she working with Guess -_____-

notAsororitygirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by notAsororitygirl »

byebyebye1 wrote:

can someone tell this girl that you don't wear white, black and brown together in the same outfit. she knows nothing about coordinating colors.
Wearing brown riding boots with black pants/leggings is actually really popular. The whole black and brown together thing is no longer a rule today. People match black and brown together all the time.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

the fact that someone tweeted her saying that they want to have her hair, and someone else said they would choose meeting her over barack obama makes me lose all faith in this world. why would you want sarah's hair? it's so ratty and fried and dry ew

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I'm pretty sure she hates her major and is giving up on the whole law school thing. It's pretty obvious she hates school. Why would she put herself through more? She's like lindsey.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I thought she "wanted nothing to do with chevron"

look at her background: https://twitter.com/bergersarahe

Post by Guest »

Honestly I would love to see what this girl's closet looks like. It's likely all crap sent to her for free.

Return to “Sarah Belle”