Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 3

Post by kaylee »

paperbag wrote:Remember this?

Originally Posted by :
♥‿♥ Xiaxue ★彡Verified account ‏@Xiaxue

****ing ugly too. Ugly kids r the most annoying coz the cute ones get all the attention, so they use desperate measures to get any they can.

12:53 AM - 16 Jun 09
Don't you just want to place that next to that new tweet of hers, replying to someone who asked her why she's obsessed with her baby. :D

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Ah, that is disappointing to know this about Momo, If that is the case, then most likely xx got the bitchy traits from her mother and might be one of the reasons why she was divorced, now I know this maybe a judgmental statement that is going too far and I have no right to say this, but honestly not many people can stand personality and behaviour such as xx's. How Mike could stand her is still beyond my comprehension.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

NotAZombie wrote:Ah, that is disappointing to know this about Momo, If that is the case, then most likely xx got the bitchy traits from her mother and might be one of the reasons why she was divorced, now I know this maybe a judgmental statement that is going too far and I have no right to say this, but honestly not many people can stand personality and behaviour such as xx's. How Mike could stand her is still beyond my comprehension.
He's probably one of those losers. Most likely leeching from her freebies. I mean, no man wants to be whipped like that.
Plus, didn't XX pay for his plane tickets, etc and made him live with her and Momo?

[youtube][/youtube]

He looks like a hobo.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

NotAZombie wrote:How Mike could stand her is still beyond my comprehension.
OMG, so much this. I sometimes like to be positive and believe that they really are in love as much as xx makes them to be. Also, if their love story is the way that xx tells it, and not skewed by xx's perceptions, then I think their story is also very sweet.

However, there is a part of me (the pessimistic part) that thinks Mike has ulterior motives for tolerating and staying with xx because xx's personality is just so...ugh. Someone previously mentioned money as a potential reason, but I guess we'll never know.

Kurokos
Learner
Learner

Post by Kurokos »

House tour part 2 is finally up

[youtube][/youtube]

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

Chiyou wrote:
OMG, so much this. I sometimes like to be positive and believe that they really are in love as much as xx makes them to be. Also, if their love story is the way that xx tells it, and not skewed by xx's perceptions, then I think their story is also very sweet.

However, there is a part of me (the pessimistic part) that thinks Mike has ulterior motives for tolerating and staying with xx because xx's personality is just so...ugh. Someone previously mentioned money as a potential reason, but I guess we'll never know.
I believe there honestly is someone out there for everyone. I don't think he's merely tolerating it. In videos they both do seem to be totally into each other. He does tend to sexualize her a lot .. nothing wrong with it IMO, but in videos when they do Q&A stuff it'll always come out. Like when she asked him in one vid what was his favorite thing about her .. and all he named were body parts instead of traits. Where he's from is maybe a small town in America she's exotic and different. He did find her via her blog, seeing her then instantly saying something like how he wanted to have her .. struck up a friendship (she had a bf then), then eventually met up and got with her. It's a little strange but I doubt that Mike is stuck in anything he doesn't want to be in.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I think they're alike. He just doesn't blog or participate in social media like her, so it's not so in-your-face..

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

ikmss18 wrote:House tour part 2 is finally up

[youtube][/youtube]

"Sometimes he sleeps with me but mostly my mom"... lol

& Her bedroom is a lot more boring than I expected.

Post by Guest »

LOL the bedroom continues the theme of... motel. And not the honest kind. Very classy. Raised bed? good lord. All they are missing is the mirror on top of the bed and the window to see the shower from the bedroom, since they already have the transparency...

Now that I've seen the whole apartment I feel like the whole thing falls halfway. In my opinion, it's like they skimped on everything that wasn't sponsored (aka furniture). Also, they never considered re-sale value when they decided to randomly have the walk-in closet in a room that isn't the master bedroom? When dash wants to use the bathroom in the future and momo wants to shower she has to use the one behind the kitchen? Wut. They have xx's workspace, mike's office, dash's room and a master bedroom. Do we really have to ask whose room is going to be gone to make room for the second baby when they have it?

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

^^I'll say it then, it is tacky as hell.

They had an interior designer do that?! I would want my money back. She did get it free and to her specifications though so she's just got bad taste. It's not minimalism as everything is so bare but it's completely soul-less. No surprise though as this was the woman that cooked a romantic dinner and then served it on paper plates with plastic utensils.

The only nice part was Mike's bathroom and sink area. Definitely had that resort hotel feel. Mike should have taken the lead with the decorating ideas.

She looked like a cartoon character in the video. Dd they use a fish-eye effect? She looked like she had super short legs but a huge head.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:LOL the bedroom continues the theme of... motel. And not the honest kind. Very classy. Raised bed? good lord. All they are missing is the mirror on top of the bed and the window to see the shower from the bedroom, since they already have the transparency...
Xiaxue said her bedroom was a beach/ship theme like her living room, but you're spot on about it looking like a motel. LOL! I thought the areas she showed in this video was a letdown since we didn't get to see what we've been waiting so long for and that's the princess room.
Now that I've seen the whole apartment I feel like the whole thing falls halfway. In my opinion, it's like they skimped on everything that wasn't sponsored (aka furniture). Also, they never considered re-sale value when they decided to randomly have the walk-in closet in a room that isn't the master bedroom? When dash wants to use the bathroom in the future and momo wants to shower she has to use the one behind the kitchen? Wut. They have xx's workspace, mike's office, dash's room and a master bedroom. Do we really have to ask whose room is going to be gone to make room for the second baby when they have it?
My thoughts exactly. Btw, I chuckled when she said she didn't put pictures in the frames because she said she didn't have time to put them in. Her mom watches over Dash. She barely blogs. And she doesn't have the TIME? Wtf?! Oh, wait! I guess with all the instagramming of Dash and her OOTD then I can see why she's so busy these days. :roll:

Post by Guest »

The whole apartment centers on XX and her alone. The rest, meaning Mike and Dash are secondary. Just look at the way each of the rooms are being 'decorated." She doesn't even bother to get a new AC for Dash/Momo's room! Instead she rants on about "I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND IT BROKE DOWN WITHIN 3 MONTHS! I HATE THIS BRAND AND EVERYONE SHOULD TOO!"

The master bedroom looks like a motel indeed. There's no identity in itself. Even the bedside tables are bare apart from the charging cables blah blah. The only things I like are the kitchen and Mike's bathroom.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

YUCK! wrote:The whole apartment centers on XX and her alone. The rest, meaning Mike and Dash are secondary. Just look at the way each of the rooms are being 'decorated." She doesn't even bother to get a new AC for Dash/Momo's room! Instead she rants on about "I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND IT BROKE DOWN WITHIN 3 MONTHS! I HATE THIS BRAND AND EVERYONE SHOULD TOO!"

The master bedroom looks like a motel indeed. There's no identity in itself. Even the bedside tables are bare apart from the charging cables blah blah. The only things I like are the kitchen and Mike's bathroom.
I think that's cue for: SOMEBODY SPONSOR ME A NEW AC!

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

ikmss18 wrote:House tour part 2
Mike's main bathroom is nice. The rest is really disconnected, empty sloppy, decor sucks --there really is no cohesive decor in any of it. Baby room is sterile and boring, not warm or fun. Their bed is a mattress on the ground, really?? Lol With no headboard, comforter, nothing... No style or effort. Photo frames in the hall are so tacky. This was sad.

daisyfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by daisyfairy »

Hunteronrye wrote:
Their bed is a mattress on the ground, really?? Lol With no headboard, comforter, nothing...
That's not really uncommon, i think.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I know this is old, but kind of creepy:

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

lol motel theme :D

And I lol'ed she said everyone likes Mike's bathroom, which further proves Mike has a better eye on interior design :P

bottle111
Learner
Learner

Post by bottle111 »

LaLaLaLaHateYou wrote:
bottle111 wrote:from her faqs on her blog

I think it's funny how if there was that perfect race she's talking about she'd love to be that race. An imaginary race is better to her than her actual race.Wow, really?

Because if you do two eye surgeries, stuck on double lid stickers everyday for years and still wear them, wear huge circle lenses and photoshop your eyes bigger doesn't mean you are ashamed for the eyes you naturally have :|

and wanting a higher nose and smaller alars is not wanting to be white, too. Or a smaller face shape. Or blonde hair. or blue eyes. The list goes on. It's just a coincidence that almost all features she wants are white features. They actually are features of her made up race, people!!! You're all stupid! Blocked!!!
Asian people can dislike the way they look and not want to be white by wanting to have larger eyes, higher nose, smaller face, etc. since this is NOT a trait that is specific to "white" people. I don't understand why this becomes such an issue of POC wanting to be "white" suddenly when they decide to change their hair color or get some sort of augmentation. There are plenty of white people who get surgery and are not seen as trying to be something they're not. It's almost as though it's the assumption that white people are so great that people of color MUST be trying to be like them by dying their hair or wearing contacts. I'm not saying that this is in ALL cases (as I'm sure that there are people like that), but the overall assumption that POC must be trying to be something that they're not because of some aesthetic personal choices is ridiculous.

As far as Wendy goes, I get the impression that she thinks that white people are ~*~* superior and the most magnificent *~*~ because of the shit she says and not so much because she has blonde hair or has had a nose and eye job.
I'm sorry if you feel offended but I definitely didn't say that white people are great or better and I don't feel this way but you can't deny that there is a white bias feel in the Asian media, especially when it comes to the oh-so-amazing Eurasians. In Asia they are a huge deal, if you ask me Sophie, who is half Chinese and half French would be unnoticed if she was full Chinese.
I know many people say cutting your eyes larger, making your nose smaller and higher has nothing to do with not liking your racial features but that's a huge contradiction to me. If a person of any race wants to get rid of their most striking racial traits, then they simply dislike their race.
I never thought this way until I knew the Singaporean bloggers. QiuQiu said in a blog entry where she headed to an event that has to do with modeling (can't remember which one) that she & her friends didn't want to take pictures next to the Caucasian girls because then they would look bad in comparison.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Sarai wrote:
ikmss18 wrote:House tour part 2 is finally up

[youtube][/youtube]

"Sometimes he sleeps with me but mostly my mom"... lol

& Her bedroom is a lot more boring than I expected.
Mike's office and bathroom look disjointed compared to the blue beach theme of the common areas

I mean, the living room, the kitchen, Dash's room, and even the master bedroom are teal/baby blue colored while Mike's office and bathroom have black/grey/white colors. That's just weird.

Don't even get me started on Wendy's guest bathroom with the pink floral Liz Lisa theme. Again, the bathroom looks completely disjointed from the rest of the house.

There's no flow to the look of the house as a whole. Fail.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

daisyfairy wrote:
Hunteronrye wrote:
Their bed is a mattress on the ground, really?? Lol With no headboard, comforter, nothing...
That's not really uncommon, i think.
Futons and throwing your matress on the ground is great as a starving college student. I don't know of anyone in their 30s or parents that do this. Maybe other people do... /shrug

Return to “Xiaxue”