ForeverYours0727

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverYours0727

Post by BubbleBow »

I'm surprised she doesn't have a thread yet since she is kind of big. Do you guys think she has changed a lot?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by Batila »

She's ok I haven't watched too many of her vids. Her bf is kinda hot tho lol

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

There was a thread last year but I think it got deleted or moved after the site updated.

I've been watching her since she first came out and yes she has changed. Before I viewed it as a negative change but recently I watched a couple of vlogs and I change my mind. I think she just got more comfortable with herself and she became more open with us viewers. Before she was really bland in her videos. At first I thought she became fake but after the vlogs I think she was just shy and scared when she was making videos first.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I watched her when she first made a channel and I really liked her then. She was kind of calm and quiet but it was nice. She seemed like a sweet person. She has definitely changed now. Maybe it is just her getting more comfortable with the camera but I unsubscribed because it just seems like she tries too hard to be funny or quirky or whatever. It's kind of like the Bethany effect... I feel like a lot of girls are trying to be "random" or whatever because it works for Beth. Idk. She seems too forced now so I don't like watching her anymore.
imma ball til the day i fall

indiedreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by indiedreamer »

I like Kayleigh. She comes across as down to earth and puts a lot of effort into her videos. I think Matt helps keep her grounded I could never see him leaving his job to "work" on youtube and he helps keep her real.

Hadto
Learner
Learner

Post by Hadto »

I used to like her. I don't watch the vlogs, but her own videos are getting annoying. She is so so pretty, but I'm sick of the 'don't I look cute, don't you want to marry me' constant poses she does. And the hair curling videos. They all just go into one. And the way she introduces the videos now as if she's created a masterpiece. Yeah I should unsubscribe!

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

i dont like how she seems to follow other gurus.... i feel like she doesnt really have her own style of anything... maybe kind of low confidence or something. i feel like she wears whatever she sees a guru wear, or does her makeup and hair to match what she THINKS she should wear to live up to the "guru" that she is. i dont know... i cant explain it.

Clairetendo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clairetendo »

She's adorable, and I really like her vlog channel with her boyfriend, Matt. Out of all the girls on YouTube that I watch, she's been my favorite. I haven't found much to "trash" on her about. I do wish she uploaded more on her beauty channel, but the vlog channel has daily uploads..still, it would be nice to see more on her personal channel.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

I feel like her quirkyness is fake now. i remember that one video she made where she said evelina told her to show her personality more.. and then she just started being fake quirky, like she is trying to be funny and different... and it gets on my nerves now.

mydirrtysecret
Learner
Learner

Post by mydirrtysecret »

Boring, fake, and wannabe= Kayleigh. Matt is just a boring,dull guy. I watched her when she first start her beauty channel. She was quiet and nice. She has definetly changed into someone who tries soo hard and has become pretty fake. idk i think her and matt's relationship is weird.. She goes above and beyond for him and he barely does anything for her. I noticed she plays dumb around him alot especially when she's right. I forget what vlog it was but they were on a road trip and they were guessing what animal they were and she picked like a penguin or polar bear and he couldn't guess it right and was getting angry.. and basically she said it was the animal he said after a couple guesses cuz he got all mad..her expression and awkward tone said it all. I think her biggest flaw is she acts how people want her to be. So she acts one way with matt then another with friends or ppl she's trying to impress. She's a nice girl but I don't think she knows who she is as a person it's just Matt's world with her.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Does she have any close friends or any kind of friend? I remember when she was in school and she said how she didn't get along with her roommates. She also lives far away from family. Is Matt her only friend? That's sad if he is.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

i dont think she does... i mean the only person you really see her with is matt. i dont think she really knows who she is yet. she is kind of all over the place.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

I just thought of this thanks to one of her instagram posts so I had to write it down.

WHY THE HELL does she work out with her hair down? This annoys the crap out of me. the only people that work out with their hair down is girls who think they are hot shiz and want guys to check them out.

I remember in college, the gym was always packed with dumb girls with their boobs pushed up (regular bra with a sports bra) which kayleigh does too.... and their hair down. It drove me crazy

Go to the gym to work out, get your hair out of your face... this is what i mean by she cant ever keep it real.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BubbleBow wrote:I just thought of this thanks to one of her instagram posts so I had to write it down.

WHY THE HELL does she work out with her hair down? This annoys the crap out of me. the only people that work out with their hair down is girls who think they are hot shiz and want guys to check them out.

I remember in college, the gym was always packed with dumb girls with their boobs pushed up (regular bra with a sports bra) which kayleigh does too.... and their hair down. It drove me crazy

Go to the gym to work out, get your hair out of your face... this is what i mean by she cant ever keep it real.
Does she really? You know you can't get a good workout without your hair tied up.

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

She posted a waterproof makeup tutorial. Seriously who the hell would wear a full face of makeup to go swimming? The look was nice but it should've been a summer makeup tutorial or something. Idk anyone who would pack on makeup to go swimming.

maimai
Learner
Learner

Post by maimai »

BubbleBow wrote:I just thought of this thanks to one of her instagram posts so I had to write it down.

i always think the same thing too whenever i see her working out, but at the same time, she hardly does any cardio...it's just weights and nothing too strenuous. so i do think that given the kinds of exercises she does, having her hair down doesn't really get in the way.

sometimes when i go to the gym after work and forget a hair tie, i can get away with not having it tied up if i'm doing weights. but any kind of cardio, no way.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

a) who wears that much makeup to a pool.... that is like my going out look...
and
b) WHO WEARS clip in extentions to a pool!

SO annoying. I hate girls like that.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I wonder if they think they're going to start making a ton of $ from their vlog channel. Their views are basically the same from when they first started.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

their vlogs are fake to me.

they dont show their everyday lives really...

i mean they kind of do... but its clear they go out and try to think of things to do for their vlogs so they arent boring. like they buy games, and stuff. Like every vlog is some random set up that they clearly went out and bought or thought up for the vlog. its not genuine to me.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I don't think the whole point of her waterproof video was to wear makeup to the pool. I saw it as her trying to show that, that makeup was truly waterproof and demostrating that by going in the pool.

Overall I really don't mind Kayleigh. Her random new intros are a bit much now and the constant screaming over every little bug or "scary" thing in the vlogs get annoying. As well as the baby talk almost every vlogger does when talking to their cats. Other then that, the vlogs are good. They seem pretty much accurate since they've said Matt works late and she apparently stays up late wakes late. Doesnt leave much time for anything else.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”