Miss Mavendotcom

Lurkylurk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Miss Mavendotcom

Post by Lurkylurk »

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot..I'm new to this site. I was surprised that I couldn't find MissMavenDotCom (her actual name is Teni) on the Rave section of this website. I wanted to mention her because its hard to find a youtuber who presents well, has quality videos/editing etc and everything she has recommended I have loved.

This girl is friggin GORGEOUS (a classier, prettier version of Kim kardashian - although you can tell she is not trying to attain that Kim look like tacky Carli Bybel). Her tutorials are informative, straight to the point and she is mature (28yo). None of this tween shit we are seeing all the time now from grown women. And get this.....she actually responds to messages-like I'd say 90%. And in detail!

Some other facts- she's an actress and u can see her in a few video clips and I know she's just filmed a movie of some sort. But she's NOT up her own arse! She lives in LA I think and is Armenian.

In the last few months she's gone from 40,000 subscribers to approx 85,000.

Go check her out and let me know what u think!

Unicornxo
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Miss Mavendotcom

Post by Unicornxo »

Beautiful.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

She's pretty and I appreciate that her videos are well edited and the looks are nice, but she lacks personality in her videos.

Also... has anyone noticed her lips recently...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

FINALLY! A thread has been made :) I love Teni. She is absolutely gorgeous, shoots her videos well and has such precision for someone who isn't a qualified MUA. Honestly she is just so enjoyable to watch. Her skin care video (newest) was a bit flat for me - perhaps chit chat videos aren't really her forte?
My favourite looks would have to be: Original bright eyes video, Bridal Makeup and Gold Smokey eye.

It's hard to follow along sometimes because her eyes seem so much larger and as if she has much more room to play with than I do!

As for her personality I think she comes across like that because she seems very reserved and professional but she could do with loosening up a bit!

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater

Post by sarah-xo »

Teni is probably my favourite beauty guru :D

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Just watched Teni's makeup swap with Eman and everyone is commenting about how Teni gave Eman better quality makeup. Don't know how I feel. I feel like Teni has that opportunity and is sent lots of good quality makeup but I suppose what I didn't like was Eman commented on Teni's video hinting that they had chatted about actually trading products which seems very stingy and I can tell Eman would want her mits on the Lorac Mega Pro...

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

She is probably the prettiest guru on youtube. Just stunning..

artlovemoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by artlovemoney »

I can't stand this chick.

Like seriously....how dare you look so perfect?

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I love how informative she is in her instagram posts. She always lists the majority if not all the products she has used which I find helpful f she won't always do a tutorial!
However, how does she look so perfect in those photos? From her videos she certainly has fantastic skin; no crazy little bumps. However, all those youtubers have such wondeful photos and hers especially you can really see the full effect of the makeup and its not overdone with editing!

paleseptember
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paleseptember »

I love Teni! She's beautiful inside and out - I think her personality shines through more on her Instagram and Twitter.
I agree that she could do with loosening up in her videos.
Her genuine love of animals and her close long term friendships just make her seem so likeable and down to earth.

PeaceAndLove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeaceAndLove »

I agree, she is very pretty and seems so nice. :)

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Teni Panoshian and Sona Gasparian are two girls I actually enjoy watching, and they upload lots of tutorials! and they are sooo beautiful!

blue_bear
Learner
Learner

Post by blue_bear »

laniezee wrote:She is probably the prettiest guru on youtube. Just stunning..
Agree! She is perfect!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I love Teni! I can't believed I wasn't subscribed to her channel; I just did :D She not only is naturally gorgeous, but her videos also are age-appropriate for the over-25 crowd (I guess we're considered "old" as far as YouTube target demographics). I like her makeup looks and skin care advice. Unlike a lot of beauty "gurus" on YouTube (e.g. Casey Holmes, Amanda Ensing), she actually looks like herself even after applying a full face of makeup.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I definitely agree fihe, she doesn't ever look caked in makeup.
Granted, it could be the video/lighting/photo etc but I have her on snapchat and have seen her in everything aka bare faced in terrible lighting to full makeup
She really is stunning. It makes me quite envious and now that she is at the gym it's just URGH dying.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

I like her so far & like y'all said she's informative. I just feel her foundation is a shade darker than it needs to be, I don't follow her on any other social media, but on yt it looks that way.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

After watching her "How I Got Clear Skin" video, I started making a green smoothie each day, after Teni said that juicing helped her a lot. I use baby spinach, kale, chia seeds, some kind of fruit, lemon juice, and non-dairy milk. It has really helped my skin in just two weeks!

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

I just started watching her and she seems nice and laid back. I like how in her most recent video, "Makeup Haul" she hauled beauty products from Kohl's. I know she's in a kohl's yt ad and so right away I thought "sponsored video!" and when I checked in the description she actually disclosed that they gave her a gift card and she was informative by actually trying on the products!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

My friend says she cant get inot teni because she is up herself?
I dont see it can someone help haha. Not that I want to dislike her...

missmintyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by missmintyfresh »

Teni is definitely one of my favorites. Her tutorials are age appropriate and informative. I also follow her on snapchat, and she just seems like a genuinely nice person and very real. She also snapchatted getting drunk with her friends the other night and it was hilarious!

Overall, she's not like a lot of other YT gurus, she doesn't shill the same crap (Morphe, MUG, Gerard) and doesn't seem fazed by her success at all. I also think she comes from money, so that could be part of her attitude, in that YT is for fun, not necessarily her sole job.

Return to “Miss Mavendotcom”