How many times did she say OBSESSSEDDDD in that haul video??? Lmao

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray Part 2

Post by Rootbeer »

^ I kind of like the platforms but they're not something I would personally wear, I can see how some people can pull it off. I think those platforms would look weird on her since the shoes are black and chunky and because she's so short.

How did this girl hit 1 mil subscribers? She's a terrible copycat of Bethany and has absolutely no sense of style or has any makeup application skills.... She also has terrible terrible grammar. I'm surprised that she isn't really talked about here on gg.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Rootbeer wrote:^ I kind of like the platforms but they're not something I would personally wear, I can see how some people can pull it off. I think those platforms would look weird on her since the shoes are black and chunky and because she's so short.

How did this girl hit 1 mil subscribers? She's a terrible copycat of Bethany and has absolutely no sense of style or has any makeup application skills.... She also has terrible terrible grammar. I'm surprised that she isn't really talked about here on gg.
Her threads on the old GG used to be active, and I used to be an active poster but most of us stopped giving a damn.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

The fact that she has 1 million subs...omg. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

sunflower89
Learner
Learner

Post by sunflower89 »

RachelChristina wrote:The fact that she has 1 million subs...omg. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
lmao I feel you. if you can buy subscribers, I'm sure she bought some. she has zero talent and can't even speak English correctly lol

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

Didn't she once give away a MacBook Pro? That might offer some perspective as to why she has so many subscribers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunflower89
Learner
Learner

Post by sunflower89 »

^ yes, perhaps. still sort of fits the whole "buying" views/subscribers.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

beautyvomit wrote:She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!
She's actually part black :P

But anyway, I cringed at her Morning Routine and Night Routine videos. Sarai never thoroughly removes her eye makeup, and doesn't even wash her face at night, just uses a makeup remover wipe. The few times I've done that, I always wake up with pimples.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

fihe wrote:
beautyvomit wrote:She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!

But anyway, I cringed at her Morning Routine and Night Routine videos. Sarai never thoroughly removes her eye makeup, and doesn't even wash her face at night, just uses a makeup remover wipe. The few times I've done that, I always wake up with pimples.
She's half black but she relaxed her hair, she used to have very beautiful natural curly hair.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

pseudo1 wrote:
fihe wrote:

She's half black but she relaxed her hair, she used to have very beautiful natural curly hair.
Yeah, her hair is totally fried now. Which is a shame because she started relaxing her hair after she noticed that not much "popular" beauty gurus have curly hair. She should of embraced those curls. I have curly hair too, and it's a nightmare but a blessing at the same time :rofl:

BabyBurr
Learner
Learner

Post by BabyBurr »

Have been watching her since she started. And let me just say that her first few videos were terrible. But I subscribed to her because I thought she would flourish and become a great beauty guru with time. Boy was I wrong. She's lazy, and really lacks in anything beauty related. She sees other beauty gurus and just copies them. She has no opinions or ideas of her own. She has no sense of style and she should just go back to school and focus on that.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

People like that make people like me (who don't really care about living in L.A., I want to move to Seattle, loved the weather but my dumbass cousins are there ew) look really bad. I like Los Angeles, I do (Asian food everywhere) but some of the people are just unbearable.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

FoodandFashion wrote:People like that make people like me (who don't really care about living in L.A., I want to move to Seattle, loved the weather but my dumbass cousins are there ew) look really bad. I like Los Angeles, I do (Asian food everywhere) but some of the people are just unbearable.
I'm from Toronto, and although LA does look like a nice place to visit for a week or two, I would never want to move there. Idk what is so appealing about that place to these youtubers. I wouldn't want to move to the states, but if I were to my first pic would definitely be New York.

Hedgehog45
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hedgehog45 »

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.

But ohhh myy god, have you guys seen her new get ready with me, homecoming edition? Totally trying to copy MacBarbie07's way of talking cutesy ("with my FINGGGRRR!!!") And ew, her hair looks so fried and greasy. You can totally tell she's wearing fake eyelashes in the beginning BEFORE she even puts her makeup on. Of course she never blended out her shadow and put enough eyeliner on to make her look like a freaking cat. Oh, and can't forget the giveaway at the end!!

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Although I agree with the rest of what you said, that video in no way reminded me of MacBarbie07 with her talking, I have no idea where you got that from.

Her hair does look like a greased up mess, its disgusting in that video. Also she got eyelash extensions, which imo her specific ones look way too trashy.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Are eyelash extensions the same as individual lashes ?

Hedgehog45
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hedgehog45 »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Although I agree with the rest of what you said, that video in no way reminded me of MacBarbie07 with her talking, I have no idea where you got that from.

Her hair does look like a greased up mess, its disgusting in that video. Also she got eyelash extensions, which imo her specific ones look way too trashy.
Watching the video again, I realized it was just one sentence that kinda reminded me of how Beth talked in one video. But maybe it's just me.

Wait, she got eyelash extensions? Why??? And yeah, the ones she has makes her look super trashy.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Why can't this girl ever wash her greasy ass hair, not even for homecoming?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

dazzle wrote:Why can't this girl ever wash her greasy ass hair, not even for homecoming?
OR AT LEAST USE DRY SHAMPOO. In her vlog with xxmakeupiscoolxx, she even goes to the store. She could have bought some god-dammed dry shampoo or used Katharine's.

Hedgehog45
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hedgehog45 »

She is in serious need of some dry shampoo, like some one please send it to her P.O box if she has one to give her a clue.

Return to “Krazyrayray”