Amelia Liana

jade123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana

Post by jade123 »

OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Note: I know some people might think I'm making stuff up, and if people don't want to believe me they don't have to, but I do know someone who knows her quite well, that's where I get my insider info from :wink:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ oh I do love me some gossip!!

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

jade123 wrote:OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Note: I know some people might think I'm making stuff up, and if people don't want to believe me they don't have to, but I do know someone who knows her quite well, that's where I get my insider info from :wink:
Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well Jade, pull up a chair and sit right down! Clue us all in!!!! :D

treestarlover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by treestarlover »

no one would ever think she has a hickey. she's so asexual.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

doudette86 wrote:
jade123 wrote:OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!!
Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding this, but what's wrong with ditching friends if you don't get along anymore? I know I've spent less and less time with some older friends because they just left me feel so drained after spending time with them (if that makes sense). If she just left all of her old, real friends for "convenient youtube friendships" for no reason, that would be something completely different? I don't know, but I don't think cutting one person out of her life because of an argument means she's switching all of her friends to youtubers.

English is not my first language

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!
Jess is from a rich family too, her dad is Chief Executive of the UK India Business Council. They use to be best friends but they are very different. Even though Jessica comes from wealth she is apparently very down to Earth and not into doing anything flashy.

Well Jade, pull up a chair and sit right down! Clue us all in!!!! :D
Apparently when Amelia and Nick broke up Amelia’s Mum was quite angry at Amelia because Nick was in finance and from an esteemed family so she was a bit gutted, but tbh Amelia wasn’t happy with Nick. Amelia vented to Jess but I don't think Jess took it seriously which annoyed her and Amelia hasn’t talked to her since, think she didn’t even say Happy Birthday to her.

Amelia and Jess went uni together and have known each other since childhood. In third year Amelia made Jess sign a lease with just her because she wanted a nicer flat with gym in the building, even though Jess wanted to live with a group, but in third year Amelia only spent, in total, a few weeks in Nottingham and she was in her house in London the rest of the time. Apparently she even had her coursework couriered from London to Notts. Think that whole situation meant there has been a little tension between them.

Also again I want to say these aren't my opinions just what I've heard.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Thanks for the scoop. ^^
The story of why Estée and Amelia are stuck to each other's asses comes out finally in her last dumb vleek, about how they're both managed by the same PR agency, Storm or something like it.
Geez, no wonder they keep pushing each other down viewers throats.

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Post by leandermeander »

jade123 wrote: In third year Amelia made Jess sign a lease with just her because she wanted a nicer flat with gym in the building, even though Jess wanted to live with a group, but in third year Amelia only spent, in total, a few weeks in Nottingham and she was in her house in London the rest of the time. Apparently she even had her coursework couriered from London to Notts. Think that whole situation meant there has been a little tension between them.
Well, I think I would too. Was finally able to trace where she lives and her house, neighborhood and interior are divine.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

^where does she live? I'd like a looksy. so she doesn't live in the London flat she vlogs from?

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Post by leandermeander »

I would advise everyone against throwing her address on the forum, for the admin may block your account and it wouldn't be very pleasant towards Amelia.

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Amelia Liana

Post by leandermeander »

-
Last edited by leandermeander on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcsw
Talker
Talker

Post by mcsw »

Leandermeander could I get a pm as well?

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

^^ thank you !!

HelloFridayy
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloFridayy »

The way she was talking about the Zoeva brushes: 'I'm full of shit, I'd never use these but they're paying me to tell you I love them'
Reminded me of kids when they're making up a story.

Her hair really ages her, I don't know why but it looks like her mums so maybe that's why. I think if it was straighter or shorter she'd look like she's in her early 20's not 30s.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

Post by sugarpeaches123 »

HelloFridayy wrote:The way she was talking about the Zoeva brushes: 'I'm full of shit, I'd never use these but they're paying me to tell you I love them'
Reminded me of kids when they're making up a story.

Her hair really ages her, I don't know why but it looks like her mums so maybe that's why. I think if it was straighter or shorter she'd look like she's in her early 20's not 30s.
I think her make up is what really ages her! Her make up looks are always far too much stuff caked on, and she often has this really heavy eye make-up that just looks artificial and like she is a 40 years old Real Housewife of London or something, lol.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

leandermeander wrote:I would advise everyone against throwing her address on the forum, for the admin may block your account and it wouldn't be very pleasant towards Amelia.
I think the admins don't like it if you were to send someone's address through a pm either, because you're still sharing it. I remember people talking about it when Zoe moved and everyone found her address right away.

English is not my first language

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

As much as I'm curious, it's just not cool to let people know.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Nobody let anybody know. It's not like we know she lives on 123 Westminster lane. It's just a rough area guesstimate. And if she doesn't want people knowing whereabouts she lives, she shouldn't vlog there, and show her lobby and building area, and walk the dailyyyyy dukkkeee to the park close by.

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

Sorry if anyone has posted this before but I came across this photo of Amelia from 2010, didn't even recognise her!
_DSC0059.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Amelia Liana”