The Dream Thread

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Dream Thread

Post by TaylorKnows »

I couldn't find one like this but I figured for people like me who have crazy dreams, we'd have a place to record them.

Last night (and for a few nights) I've had dreams related to Brant Daughtery, specifically his character on the show Army Wives, but he also played Noel on PLL. In most of them, we've been married and he's been in the military. It's been crazy.

That's him if you've never seen him. So I'm not really complaining lol

Anyone else have a crazy dream?

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Dream Thread

Post by well wait idk »

this is a great thread

mine last night was weird

so my friend and I would break into this politicians house but we wouldn't steal anything. she caught us the first time and we got in trouble. then my mom and I sat in a mcdonalds parking lot and she was learning to read or something. then there was a rihanna concert along the highway and I followed it for a while. then my friend and I broke into the same politicians house again, and we knew she was coming home and so we ran out but I had left my conair curling iron in her room. But we left her money, I think it was $50, and she took it without saying anything to anyone about us breaking in. we talked about it with this jamaican guy with dreads and he said something about popping pills and how "well shes a politician, of course shell take money".

yeah ahahahha

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

I have weird dreams like every night!

Last night I dreamt that I was staying at a hotel, I'm not sure who I was staying with or if the kids I had with me were my brothers and sisters or my own in the dream. Basically the kids were all in bed upstairs in the hotel and I was outside and someone went on a rampage and killed everyone upstairs. I just remember tons of people standing at the bottom of the stairs trying to go up and we weren't allowed. Eventually a hotel worker went upstairs, everything went dead silent and he came back down and told us everyone up there was dead.

Freaky and weird!

Then I had another dream that was totally unrelated to the first, but I had to cycle from my Grandparent's house (who are deceased and the house was sold a few years ago) and cycle all the way home (6 miles or so) with a gun in a bag. I just remember being really scared because I've never held a gun before and I didn't know if it were loaded or not and if it was going to go off. Again, weird and random!

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

I could write novels my mind is so imaginative when I'm asleep, it comes up with the craziest shit!

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

I have really crazy vivid dreams due to medication, and they often include killer whales. I have no idea why. :|

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

The last dream I can remember involved me being in Italy using a baton to take down some zombies. Then somewhere in the dream it dawned on my that I was probably going to die there and I began to panic since I was going to miss my school registration date. :lol:

PrincessDila
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessDila »

I had the weirdest dream last night. My boyfriend and I were getting married. His brother was John Snow, my maid of honour was the Khaleesi. Our friends and family were at the wedding. So were Sansa, Lady Stark and King Robb. King Joffrey was quite mad at me for not inviting him.

Guess I shouldn't watch Game of Thrones before I go to sleep :D :D

Chloe L
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chloe L »

I have so many weird dreams. I usually have dreams that revolve around zombies. They always feel really long and real, and I always survive yet so many people die around me. I remember in the last zombie dream I had, the zombies had no flesh on their faces. They all had eyes, but they wouldn't look at me. In these dreams I can always drive too (can't in real life) and I'm always trying to drive away and escape.

I also dream alot where someone has upset me, or I'm trying to tell people things but they just won't listen to me. I'm screaming and no one will listen, or no words will come out at all.

The last dream I had, I was still living with my mum in it. I went into the kitchen and my little sister was there (she's a teenager now but I always dream of how she was when she was around 6 years old). She was filthy, and wearing filthy clothes, and taking heroin with some other children. I just remember feeling so disgusted and wanting to leave.

One of the most random dreams I do remember having that I can't seem to forget happened about a year ago. I was looking for someone's dog with some people. Someone told us where it was, so I was crossing at a zebra crossing with some horse, that hurried ahead of me to get the dog. When we all got there (no idea who the people were) the dog was lying on its side. Someone touched it, its middle split open and all of its guts and organs just.... fell out :|

I think I have some serious problems LOL

Return to “Sleep”