Tealaxx2

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by YouslessTube »

Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

YouslessTube wrote:Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.
Dude why are you bringing this up again. No one agrees with you, look at the number of likes your comment got versus the number of likes people criticizing your comment got. I don’t see what you bring a POC has to do with anything. I’m a non black POC too and I know that colorism/racism is still prevalent in all communities. The fact is many people view your criticizing of Teala’s natural lips as a racist toned comment because black women and men historically got and still get gross comments about their natural features, even when white people pay to emulate those features. And if you’re a POC you should recognize the harm of “I’m not racist but...” comments where people can still say very hurtful and stereotyping comments even though they don’t consider themselves racist.

Your other critiques of Teala are totally valid and I absolutely agree with those. Her insta captions are dumb as hell lol. Honestly idk how she still has a career. Most of the other lifestyle people are supported by young kids who want to be like them, but literally no one wants to be like Teala. Sometimes I feel bad for her because she’s always the butt of the joke, but then I look at all these Tik toks she’s posting and I get why everyone makes fun of her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

radishes wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm
YouslessTube wrote:Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.
Dude why are you bringing this up again. No one agrees with you, look at the number of likes your comment got versus the number of likes people criticizing your comment got. I don’t see what you bring a POC has to do with anything. I’m a non black POC too and I know that colorism/racism is still prevalent in all communities. The fact is many people view your criticizing of Teala’s natural lips as a racist toned comment because black women and men historically got and still get gross comments about their natural features, even when white people pay to emulate those features. And if you’re a POC you should recognize the harm of “I’m not racist but...” comments where people can still say very hurtful and stereotyping comments even though they don’t consider themselves racist.

Your other critiques of Teala are totally valid and I absolutely agree with those. Her insta captions are dumb as hell lol. Honestly idk how she still has a career. Most of the other lifestyle people are supported by young kids who want to be like them, but literally no one wants to be like Teala. Sometimes I feel bad for her because she’s always the butt of the joke, but then I look at all these Tik toks she’s posting and I get why everyone makes fun of her lol.

“ Dude why are you bringing this up again.”

Because I can.You don’t run gurugossip bitch. Keep your patronising essays to your god damn self.
Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do. Stay in your own fucking lane you self righteous finger pointing kindergartener. Foe me, you sensitive cunt since you’re clearly obsessed with me.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

YouslessTube wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm

“ Dude why are you bringing this up again.”

Because I can.You don’t run gurugossip bitch. Keep your patronising essays to your god damn self.
Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do. Stay in your own fucking lane you self righteous finger pointing kindergartener. Foe me, you sensitive cxxt since you’re clearly obsessed with me.
Hahaha this is the funniest response I’ve gotten on this website.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Yikes what is up with the weirdos on this thread? Normally don't go on here but chill with the racist comments on peoples lips. Theres enough topics to harp on then that!

Anyways I looked her up after watching her tiktoks...I can't believe she is seriously putting those out. Its like she WANTS to be hated?? Me thinks shes gonna have a mental breakdown when she realizes majority of ppl take her as a joke 24/7 not just on the app.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

Ah now I remember why I don't frequent the Teala forum very often. So many unhinged racists on here.

Not a good look at all.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Thank you mods.

Can we discuss wtf she is doing on tik tok. Why are her and Sierra both so obsessed with it? I feel like they’re both too old for it lol.

For anyone who hasn’t seen she’s been posting them all over her insta.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

guys she's doing tik tok for attention. Her first video became a viral joke so she ran with it. The thing is that she gets so many comments and views so she's grabbing attention even if it's bad. A total trisha paytas trolling move. I just wonder how long people will keep watching her do cringey video for?

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

Carlieta_Love wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:41 pm
Ah now I remember why I don't frequent the Teala forum very often. So many unhinged racists on here.

Not a good look at all.
Right?! Who knew naturally plump lips could get racists so pressed. Anyway.

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

I can’t even bear to watch sierras tiktoks, too cringe. These people are grown women and I find it so strange

biggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by biggie »

I am new to Teala’s thread, just curious what her deal with is Tyler C from the bachelor?? She commented on his newest picture and I remember they hung out and watched the bachelorette together when it was on!

urjustasbad
Learner
Learner

Post by urjustasbad »

Wow has anyone heard that she recently faked one her fans death?

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

urjustasbad wrote:Wow has anyone heard that she recently faked one her fans death?
Wow?! How did she fake their death?

urjustasbad
Learner
Learner

Post by urjustasbad »

jwishy wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:37 pm
urjustasbad wrote:Wow has anyone heard that she recently faked one her fans death?

I saw a video about it on my recommendations. There’s some others out there by different people talking about the situation. Search it on YouTube if you wanna watch but Teala made a video that she has already deleted talking about how this fan passed, but that she doesn’t know the cause. Supposedly she met this fan once at some event and the fan barely even knew who she was. The fan responded back (lol) with tiktoks exposing how she’s obviously still alive and how pissed her and her whole family is. They’ve tried to reach out to Teala but have received no response.

un_spoken
Lurker
Lurker

Post by un_spoken »

urjustasbad wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 pm
jwishy wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:37 pm

I saw a video about it on my recommendations. There’s some others out there by different people talking about the situation. Search it on YouTube if you wanna watch but Teala made a video that she has already deleted talking about how this fan passed, but that she doesn’t know the cause. Supposedly she met this fan once at some event and the fan barely even knew who she was. The fan responded back (lol) with tiktoks exposing how she’s obviously still alive and how pissed her and her whole family is. They’ve tried to reach out to Teala but have received no response.

Lol this whole thing is annoying me. This situation happened back in dec. 2016- jan2017. I think the girl is just bringing the story back up to get clout since she sees that teala is all of tiktok right now. So i really don't understand the whole "exposing" part everyone is talking about bc it happened three years ago.

urjustasbad
Learner
Learner

Post by urjustasbad »

Lol this whole thing is annoying me. This situation happened back in dec. 2016- jan2017. I think the girl is just bringing the story back up to get clout since she sees that teala is all of tiktok right now. So i really don't understand the whole "exposing" part everyone is talking about bc it happened three years ago.
[/quote]

Lmao I had no clue!

un_spoken
Lurker
Lurker

Post by un_spoken »

urjustasbad wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:18 am
Lmao I had no clue!
[/quote]

Lol yea i feel like alot of people dont know about it bc of their reactions. I only know because sadly i used to watch her religiously roound that time. But i feel like thats one of the main raesons why Teala isn't even bothering to send out a video to clarify things beause she already did, which i totally agree with her decision...for once lol .

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Does this girl have a new thirst trap cringey white boyfriend? I’ve seen a couple tiktoks with her and this dude named Zach Clayton. There’s one on his account that’s super cringey it’s that song that’s like “do I make you horny baby?” With Teala trying to be sexy then he picks her up and her pussy full on shows because she’s wearing a dress lmao. She’s getting flamed but it hasn’t been removed.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

New tits look ridiculous.

She just looks ridiculous in general.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

The guy in her new bikini haul video is a fucking creep and a half.
Just sexist comments, consistently gawping at her throughout and having a fucking appauling fashion sense.
Oh and he's immature to the moon and back. Trying hard with the gangsta rap persona and looking awful doing it.

Return to “Tealaxx2”