Tealaxx2

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by ugh_as_if »

She's about to be 23 and still does a 180 whenever she hangs around people. Like, wtf is Teala even? Since she was like 14/15, we've never seen the real HER. she's always been a copy of who she's friends with or who she thinks people want her to be/act.

And I'm not trying to diagnose anyone her but she's lost a crazy amount of weight to the point of where her ribs are always showing and even the smallest sizes in clothing are loose on her. I hope she okay, especially considering what Meredith went through. Sometimes I think Tesla is stuck on being a petite teenager, it's so concerning.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

This bitch tweets about love, positivity, karma as if she’s some saint but does the total opposite irl. She’s always number one in line, ready to throw shade. Don’t get me wrong but bitch looks unfortunate with those huge ass lips, that bobble head, gross desperate attempts to date “ig models” and her physique is just repulsive. In her head she probably thinks she’s Beyoncé.

SushiKattt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SushiKattt »

Teala has a lot of growing to do. She starts to morph into the people she surrounds herself with, therefore she has no real identity. I think it’ll be best for sis to take w social media break and distance herself from the people she’s around to find who she truly is and what she truly likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Is she a christian? I don't follow her that much to know if religion is a big part of her life. Likely not if you think about her behaviour.

lipsticknguilt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lipsticknguilt »

I wish someone would tell her those lashes or as she calls it "eye weave" is always terrible and looks dumb

lipsticknguilt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lipsticknguilt »

She keeps pulling at them non-existent boobs in her new Q&A

SushiKattt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SushiKattt »

She spends a lot on facials and her skin is still horrible. I wondered what the reason was and then I watched her vlogs and realized it’s probably because she goes to Starbucks at least twice a day.

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm
This bitch tweets about love, positivity, karma as if she’s some saint but does the total opposite irl. She’s always number one in line, ready to throw shade. Don’t get me wrong but bitch looks unfortunate with those huge ass lips, that bobble head, gross desperate attempts to date “ig models” and her physique is just repulsive. In her head she probably thinks she’s Beyoncé.
Big ass lips? Is there a problem with that ?

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

ANYWAY my girl Teala slowly started to come together! You need your skin to get clear and better outfits and 10-15 pounds. You’ll look good. We'll work on that personality later lmaooo

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

I just wanted to say..., her tick tocks ......

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

hannz16 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:32 pm
I just wanted to say..., her tick tocks ......
Are cringey she just can’t ...dance... off beat. Teala seems musically challenged

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

K4telynn17 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
Yeah I have a problem with it. You got a problem with my opinion?

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:05 am
K4telynn17 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
This bitch tweets about love, positivity, karma as if she’s some saint but does the total opposite irl. She’s always number one in line, ready to throw shade. Don’t get me wrong but bitch looks unfortunate with those huge ass lips, that bobble head, gross desperate attempts to date “ig models” and her physique is just repulsive. In her head she probably thinks she’s Beyoncé

Yeah I have a problem with it. You got a problem with my opinion?
She can’t change her lips. And they are just fine, seems to me you’re finding any excuse you hate. You mad but you need to drag every famous internet girl. All them hoes get it. At least miss Teala is natural

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:18 am
Stop bickering. People are allowed to have their own opinions, be respectful towards other posters. If there's someone you don't like, please just ignore their posts or foe them. Don't feed the trolls.
3BE163DA-DB84-418D-AAD2-133022C8A165.gif
Bickering ? Lmaoo OKKKAAAAYYYYY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

Y’all are bored. Can’t reply to ol girl so here. You’re weird tf. Mad about a facial feature you can’t change. Yet everyone and they mama getting lip injections.
But likes make this a debate instead of ‘bickering’ since mods think I’m trolling. Her facial features compliment Teala face. She just looks weird cause she 100 pounds soaking wet. And Teala and by far then prettiest in her friends group.

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

Her new vlog was boring

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

K4telynn17 wrote:Y’all are bored. Can’t reply to ol girl so here. You’re weird tf. Mad about a facial feature you can’t change. Yet everyone and they mama getting lip injections.
But likes make this a debate instead of ‘bickering’ since mods think I’m trolling. Her facial features compliment Teala face. She just looks weird cause she 100 pounds soaking wet. And Teala and by far then prettiest in her friends group.
Ok Teala

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

hater gator wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:27 am
K4telynn17 wrote:Y’all are bored. Can’t reply to ol girl so here. You’re weird tf. Mad about a facial feature you can’t change. Yet everyone and they mama getting lip injections.
Ok Teala

Okay baldie Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

Name definitely matches your personality

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

Lol I'm sorry but how is Teala by far the prettiest in her friends group?!!! ImageImage Mere is gorgeous and Sierra kind of looks like a who from Whoville but she's still also way better looking than Teala

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tealaxx2”