EchoesofSilence
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe

Post by EchoesofSilence »

mp1416 wrote:
EchoesofSilence wrote:also i seen her twitter last night, she posted and deleted alot of stuff about GG. and she had posted something like "notice whos still following and whos not" so apparently she's not following him!....But she still checks about him. haha okay! :lol:
lollllllll
What did she post about GG?
I love how negative people are about GG yet they still can't resist reading about themselves on it
she basically was just talking about us talking shit lol. Her friend supposably found this site and had tweeted something like" apparently retweeting nice compliments about you means your obsessed with yourself" and savannah goes on saying " the shit my friends find about me online. and then she says something like "i wish all that would be true my life would be amazing" something along the lines of that. and saying how enteraning her life is to us that we would be talking shit on gg, and more i just cant remember. she started to delete them just as i got to read her posts!

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

so Oli said in his vlog that it's stylehaul that has rented the house and they both keep talking about that there's gonna be other people I'm thinking stylehaul has a huge house for all their youtubers for coachella? e.g. I know Fleur is going to coachella and if I'm not mistaken she's with stylehaul so she'll probably be there too later, maybe for the second weekend though.
still odd that their going with another network or are stylehaul and gleam connected somehow? because all the gleamers socialblade sides says stylehaul under network

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

MaddieLena wrote:Joe said their network payed for the house.. Is it Gleam?
Their network is StyleHaul

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Hmmmm interesting. That would be hilarious if Fleur was in that house with the boys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but gleam is a management company, not a network.

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

Jasmine S wrote:Hmmmm interesting. That would be hilarious if Fleur was in that house with the boys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but gleam is a management company, not a network.
I've never made that connection, that there's a difference but of course that's it, thank you! huge aha-moment on my part lol

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

funfunthinkaboutfun wrote:still odd that their going with another network or are stylehaul and gleam connected somehow? because all the gleamers socialblade sides says stylehaul under network
Gleam are just their management, StyleHaul is a multi-channel network that deals with like developing their channel, money related things, expanding their channel, etc. SH have like well over 1000 channels under contract with them

I figured SH must be involved when Britt (is that her name) was there to sort them out when they arrived. She also kinda 'looked after' them when they were in LA last time (I'm sure she works for SH?)

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Yeah her name is Britt.

That sounds like a fun job when Joe and Oli are involved (there are pictures of them partying) but imagine if you had to "take care" of someone like Alfie *shudders*.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Jasmine S wrote:Yeah her name is Britt.

That sounds like a fun job when Joe and Oli are involved (there are pictures of them partying) but imagine if you had to "take care" of someone like Alfie *shudders*.
Oh god. Alfie is with StyleHaul as well, too. Britt should be thankful he rarely does anything interesting so she probably won't have to deal with him :P

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bubble17 »

house is insane! so proud of them boys! lol

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I'm such a Joe fangirl

He just seems so genuine and grateful for all of the opportunities that YouTube has given him

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

All of the comments on Joe's vlog are about Caspar having a massive penis...

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I ship Joe and Brit

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I just watched the house tour...what the HELL kinda house is that?!?!?

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

miserlou wrote:I ship Joe and Brit
Same. She comes across as one cool chick.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

That 17 minutes house tour was way more interesting / entertaining than Marcus' 5 minute one.

ps. That girl who is itching for it to be known that she hooks up with Joe has to know that she is most definitely not the only one. I couldn't imagine a life more pathetic.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

In Joe's vlog when he was running around with a water gun to shoot at Caspar (lol), I thought Britt was MirandaSings for a sec. They have pretty similar voices.

Anyway, I like Britt. Of what we've seen of them, her and Joe seem to go well together. Can't wait for the rest of the L.A. vlogs!

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

What's this girl's twitter that you're talking about?!

I found the mansion listing - it says min. rental 30 days and the monthly price is insane! http://www.oasisrentals.com/delgado-ste ... state.aspx

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

miserlou wrote:I ship Joe and Brit
Samies, they seem to have the same personality!

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

foreverthine wrote:What's this girl's twitter that you're talking about?!

I found the mansion listing - it says min. rental 30 days and the monthly price is insane! http://www.oasisrentals.com/delgado-ste ... state.aspx
Ahh you beat me to it! I just found it on another site and it has a rental rate specifically for Coachella - £6,722 a night!

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

if anyone is a fan of One Direction then you'll get this. i can't believe it took me this long to realize this, but joe and oli totally have a louis and liam type friendship. when joe was chasing oli around with the water gun thing, i could totally imagine louis chasing after liam like that XD

the two pairs of friends are also similar in other ways such as, their height/size difference, personality and sense of humor. they also have similar haircuts and facial features.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”