Fleurs wedding ( Bridedeforce)

hi_bye
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleurs wedding ( Bridedeforce)

Post by hi_bye »

Has Fleur ever shown what make-up she used for her wedding/done a tutorial for it?? I'm thinking of doing my own makeup for my wedding to save costs and because I don't want to look unrecognizable (so if I am doing something simple, may as well do it myself ?) so I was wondering. Has anyone else done that?

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

She lists the make up she and Tati used on her and the bridesmaids here -
http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... g-day.html :D
She also recently did a get ready with me video for her wedding, but it was just clips, not a tutorial as such.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

daisyisabella1 wrote:In all the Zoe/Louise not being invited drama, why hasn't anyone wondered why Nikki and Dan weren't invited? They usually hang out when she's in l.A.
I was under the impression that they were invited but they couldn't make it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Yeah, I think that someone mentioned way before the wedding that they had already said they wouldn't be able to make it....

hi_bye
Debater
Debater

Post by hi_bye »

Nin wrote:She lists the make up she and Tati used on her and the bridesmaids here -
http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... g-day.html :D
She also recently did a get ready with me video for her wedding, but it was just clips, not a tutorial as such.
Thank-you so very much!! I saw the "Get Ready with Me" video and was hoping for a tutorial recreating it, but seeing the day of was so beautiful :)

atlantique
Talker
Talker

Post by atlantique »

I know this thread is dead, but I figured I'd copy over Fleur's official account from her blog about what happened with who was doing her makeup, just because I didn't see it in this thread... I still think some of the beginning predictions you guys came up with were a little closer to the mark, Fleur is just filled with class and tried to save face for everyone involved.
For those asking about who did my makeup, and the bridesmaids... A huge thank you has to go to the lovely Tati from GlamLifeGuru for helping with my makeup and doing the majority of the bridesmaids' too! My gorgeous friend Tanya Burr was originally meant to be doing the makeup, but when we couldn't get a time that worked to do a trial before the big day, I decided to do my own (If Kate Middleton can do it, then why not?!) Alas, on the day I was feeling a bit shaky and nervous so Tati (who was meant to be helping with the bridesmaids) stepped in and saved the day! She really was a superwoman as I think she ended up working on 11 faces that morning... including her own! We all looked and felt gorgeous so a big, huge thank you to her! (If you haven't seen her channel, go and check it out, she's wonderful)

LOL175
Talker
Talker

Post by LOL175 »

I know that the wedding was ages ago and this might have already been posted but the video on the John Alexander page is set to public. I read somewhere that you had to have a password to view it but not anymore I guess. Thought I'd just let you guys know. Some of the pictures are beautiful!
http://www.jeaphotography.co.uk/wedding ... nd-michael

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

LOL175 wrote:I know that the wedding was ages ago and this might have already been posted but the video on the John Alexander page is set to public. I read somewhere that you had to have a password to view it but not anymore I guess. Thought I'd just let you guys know. Some of the pictures are beautiful!
http://www.jeaphotography.co.uk/wedding ... nd-michael
LOVE the Mike pics at the beginning, you never reallysee groom getting ready pics .

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Saying it again...for how expensive her photographer was, her wedding photos were pretty lackluster.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

litnerd wrote:Saying it again...for how expensive her photographer was, her wedding photos were pretty lackluster.
I thought so too. I think that most wedding photography always is pretty lackluster....I really advocate for a good videographer or at least some kind of video...it's so much better when you look back years later. I got married 3 years ago and I watch our video more than I ever look at the pictures. Even if you only can afford a friend with a video camera it's worth it IMO.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

scgirl212 wrote:
litnerd wrote:Saying it again...for how expensive her photographer was, her wedding photos were pretty lackluster.
I thought so too. I think that most wedding photography always is pretty lackluster....I really advocate for a good videographer or at least some kind of video...it's so much better when you look back years later. I got married 3 years ago and I watch our video more than I ever look at the pictures. Even if you only can afford a friend with a video camera it's worth it IMO.
I did love their wedding video. It was so elegant and sweet!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”