A place to talk about nurberxo.

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nurberxo

Post by beaYOUtiful »

this girl is amazing. Seriously I think she deserves so many more subscribers. Her honesty, intelligence, witt..she's the kinda "guru" everyone should be like.

melencolia
Learner
Learner

Re: Nurberxo .... Love this girl!

Post by melencolia »

I subscribed. She seems cool. You should check out brittkneegirl1. I think she is my favorite guru so far.

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Re: Nurberxo

Post by beaYOUtiful »

melencolia wrote:I subscribed. She seems cool. You should check out brittkneegirl1. I think she is my favorite guru so far.
I just checked her out and I like her ! I'm subbing :)

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

Post by Fabulous Chronicles »

I have watched a couple of her videos and honestly do not know what to make of her.

Is she just very dry or a bit boring? I find it a bit difficult to get through her videos, she obviously knows a lot about make-up though

Maybe I should subscribe and make my mind up properly.

The Vain Geezer
Learner
Learner

Post by The Vain Geezer »

I like Nur. She has a dry wit that I can relate to and she knows her stuff. :mrgreen:

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

Haha she is a bit dry but that's what I love about her. She's hilarious.

Dani-Marie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dani-Marie »

Nur is one of my favorite gurus. I'm not sure why but I feel like I can trust her reviews and recommendations. She isn't even a makeup artist.

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

Dani-Marie wrote:Nur is one of my favorite gurus. I'm not sure why but I feel like I can trust her reviews and recommendations. She isn't even a makeup artist.
she's a freelance make up artist, she's flipping awesome

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

Post by Fabulous Chronicles »

I have watched the friends and the confidence videos and I am converted, what a lovely woman :)

I thought she worked in accounts/finance, does she not do that anymore?

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I think what I like most about her is that she's a real person, granted I don't always like her makeup but she gives helpful reviews and talks about things other gurus don't (i.e. shaving your face). Another thing, by 'real' I mean that she doesn't have a stupid fake bubbly personality, which might seem boring to others. Keep in mind that this woman is an adult with a job, she isn't just riding youtube like it's a full time career. She's older and more grounded, she has a great sense of humor and personality to top that off.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Post by beautysuperwoman »

I've been watching YT for years and got quite a bit disillusioned when the sponsorship trend started to be too much, but I've recently gotten into it again, mostly because I found Nur and found myself pleasantly surprised. Yes she rambles, but I find the things she rambles about to be interesting. I find her very intelligent, honest and relatable. On par with EmilyNoel who I do really like, but no one could put her in Lisa Eldridge territory.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

she's not dry, she's a bitch, which she admits and I like that about her... she won't take shit from anyone :))) and she knows her skincare, and that's the biggest things I look for in a 'guru'

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Hahhaha it gets much bitchier than her, I think she's more on the zero bullshit side of bitchy rather than the utter andcomplete C U next tuesday variety.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

beautysuperwoman wrote:Hahhaha it gets much bitchier than her, I think she's more on the zero bullshit side of bitchy rather than the utter andcomplete C U next tuesday variety.
not gonna argue with that, she's just the right amount of bitch in my book :) it's just so obvious in comparison to those fake sweet 'gurus' on the rest of YT

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Alka wrote:
beautysuperwoman wrote:Hahhaha it gets much bitchier than her, I think she's more on the zero bullshit side of bitchy rather than the utter andcomplete C U next tuesday variety.
not gonna argue with that, she's just the right amount of bitch in my book :) it's just so obvious in comparison to those fake sweet 'gurus' on the rest of YT
Oh i strongly agree. Whenever I meet someone in person and they talk all "cutesy" and just looooove everything and everyone, I write them off right away as either a complete moron or incredibly fake.

Yeah, big love for Nur on all sides. I also love how mature she is about her life, about YT honesty (have seen that post on her blog) and how she handled the whole breakup situation.

really.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

I love her too. As a woman of the same ethnicity as her, I REALLY love that I can relate to her as there are very few Arab beauty gurus out there. I can totally relate to needing foundations with yellow-tan undertones/shaving your face(yes we are hairy)/correcting dark circles (cause on darker skin, just concealer makes us really ashy and gray)

I wish there were more gurus like her.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

JustAnotherHater wrote:I love her too. As a woman of the same ethnicity as her, I REALLY love that I can relate to her as there are very few Arab beauty gurus out there. I can totally relate to needing foundations with yellow-tan undertones/shaving your face(yes we are hairy)/correcting dark circles (cause on darker skin, just concealer makes us really ashy and gray)

I wish there were more gurus like her.
Arab women are some of the most gorgeous creatures on earth.
I love her honesty, how many women are brave enough to admit they shave their face. #respect

Even though I miss her videos, I respect the fact that she's currently enjoying having a life being single. You can tell she really and truly is confident and sure of herself, unlike most women who act like they are but become blubbering messes when a guy doesn't pay attention to them.

really.

emailmspat
Learner
Learner

Post by emailmspat »

Has anyone noticed via instagram the girls she hangs out with? What makes it even over the top is 98% of her pics equal to those trashy looking girls...and drinking... Hmmmm, and she wonders why the hell she needs mental help from a therapist.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I really love nur and her videos she is so different from all the other girls im subscribed to.

Return to “Nurberxo”