Brogantatexo

Brogantatexo

Post by Guest »

Anyone seen her new video. I did have my suspicions that the bag wasn't real and apparently there's a lot of comments from viewers saying so. She's just posted on twitter and her channel saying that the bag was a gift and wasn't bought from Mulberry and therefore we should have our own views on its authenticity...So sounds like it is fake.

If she knows it's fake why put "Mulberry Alexa" in the title and claim it to be?

ggxx

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by ggxx »

I cannot STAND this girl. She is as fake as her Mulberry and she doesn't even put good content out there. So bored by her videos I unsubbed.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by niccaplease »

She is horrendous, I don't see the point/ appeal of her channel. That fake bag was so obvious from the day she showed it, what a cheapskate!!!!!!! She looks like a hamster and has zero clue about makeup!

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

How her channel has so many subs I'll never know. Her reviews are useless and her content is crap. And that fake handbag thing was a joke. If its a fake just be honest.

blueberrymuffin

Post by blueberrymuffin »

She seems like a friendly girl but I don't understand why she has so many subs either. She doesn't do fashion videos so much any more thank goodness as she dresses like a 15 year old who's just discovered Hollister and Abercrombie.. Not fashionable in the slightest!

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Cannot belive she got invited to a fashion partner event! What a joke.

aliceintheuk
Learner
Learner

Post by aliceintheuk »

I don't mind her, she's just boring. And everything she says sounds so rehearsed and like she's trying to sound 'mature.' And I really don't like her fashion sense - her style has no originality whatsoever, it's just dull.

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

I actually had the massive displeasure of meeting this gel at an event. She is SO rude, was bitching about other people there and looked a hot mess. She wore this long brown waistcoat thing that looked like it was made from her grandma's carpet.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

ggxx wrote:I actually had the massive displeasure of meeting this gel at an event. She is SO rude, was bitching about other people there and looked a hot mess. She wore this long brown waistcoat thing that looked like it was made from her grandma's carpet.
lMAO- !!!

Any thoughts on vlogaust? She seems so immature but maybe she is very young

blueberrymuffin

Her vlogs are really boring.. She also seems as though she thinks she's uber mature for her age but probably isn't. Seems nice and is quite professional but I don't particularly think she knows much about beauty or fashion.

blueberrymuffin

Just watched some of her vlogs, and I would write this in the comments of her vids if I wasn't so sure she'd take huge offence.. But I think her vlogs are so repetitive. All she does is go to work.. I honestly don't understand why she decided to do vlogust. I think it's taking its toll on her too! She should stick to her regular sit down style videos as the vlogs just aren't enjoyable.

LOL175
Talker
Talker

Post by LOL175 »

I completely disagree, I've actually enjoyed her vlogs. She seems quite likeable and like a real person. I'm sad that it's things that people are posting on here and other places which have made her quit making them.

blueberrymuffin

I was actually about to come here to comment. I didn't enjoy her vlogs, but I never wanted to upset her or force her to quit - it's clear that people did enjoy them! I think a lot of the comments she got on her videos were unnecessary, and after reading her blogpost I totally understand why that would make her want to stop vlogust. I certainly couldn't cope with people being negative about my appearance, diet etc...

Anyway, what I'd like to say is I'm sorry to you Brogan if I upset you, you seem like a lovely girl and I do think some of the things I said were out of order.

instinctlady07
Informer
Informer

Post by instinctlady07 »

hmmmm not impressed. vlogust-a disaster ( she's always making excuses just like the gym) August favourites trying to be like Gleam lot and put bloopers at the end. so over the playing up in outtakes

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Vlogaust was ok but she's really up tight about people making comments, it's youtube people will always have something bad to say! She took it way too seriously and the comments were not even that nasty. Really a shame to just give up like that! She thinks she's so posh and mature because she works full time age 19, is this not Quite normal if ur from a good background and didnt go to uni though!!! Hated her new faves video really fake.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Wow its been a year!! Has anyone got the link to her ex bf? The one she got with 6 weeks after her first bf? :?

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ I saw his instagram before but forgot his username. I thought it was weird that the guy didn't have any photos of her at all or even mention her name once (I scrolled through his IG lol I was bored)

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Does someone know what's going on with her? It looks like her mother kicked her out and she moved with her dad?

Lea

Post by Lea »

NanaOosaki wrote:Does someone know what's going on with her? It looks like her mother kicked her out and she moved with her dad?
Yeah her Mum and her had some arguments and she got kicked out to her Dad's, her Mum cut off her phone and dumped her stuff outside her Dad's house. But her Dad's house has a hot tub, a gym and a cute dog so who's the winner in this scenario? lol

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn »

I've been regularly watching this girls vlogs since the drama with her mother. It's quite sweet seeing her try to live her life and it feels very real. In yesterdays vlog her mum apparently had a go at her for painting her in a bad light on the internet. But come on mother, I'm not sure how she could have painted you in a good light with all the stuff you were doing!!!

Anyways, I was liking her and then she mentioned Gabby from Velvetgh0st and I liked her a little less after that. Just wanted to say that :P

Return to “Brogan Tate”