Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

I haven't seen any threads about them anywhere, so I thought I'd start one! :)

I haven't really watched O2L too much, but I LOVE Connor! He just has an amazing personality, and I love watching him. He has great charisma. Also- his eyes are GORGEOUS!

What are your guys' opinions?

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by GodWarrior »

Connor Franta is the shining star in the otherwise abyss of space that is Our2ndLife.

Brandohn

Post by Brandohn »

I was going to start this thread but I was afraid nobody watched them! LOL, yes I love Connor as well. And most of the other ones except for Sam, he seems too stuck up and conceded. He also puts no effort.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Brandohn wrote:I was going to start this thread but I was afraid nobody watched them! LOL, yes I love Connor as well. And most of the other ones except for Sam, he seems too stuck up and conceded. He also puts no effort.
Yeah, I've watched a few of Sam's videos, and I just don't like him either. The vid he did with Saywer Hartman was not good, at all. He has that "I'm-so-cool" persona about him. :/

starships
Learner
Learner

Post by starships »

oh god, the o2l members.
i honestly think that some of them shouldn't be on youtube. Sam's videos are dull and boring, sometimes like 10 minutes long of him talking about NOTHING. they have quite interesting "weekly subjects" but i feel like sam always ruins them with his videos. and the whole acacia clark thing? gah. don't even get me started.

Kian puts more effort in his videos than sam does, they're not amazing either whatsoever but they're enjoyable. Ricardo is the one who just kinda popped in this collab for no reason, he's like 22 and he doesn't have "the thing" to be a youtuber. he's just a random guy who makes money out of youtube. no effort included there either. they had a week when they had to make a minute video describing themselves, and ricardo basically promoted himself in one minute and was just like "subscribe here subscribe there follow me here there and there blah blah" I MEAN REALLY? He RUINED the whole idea.(which was a good one)

Trevor is the young "cute" one, he's ok I guess.

Jc, Ricky and Connor are the ones that make me watch the videos on that channel. They just put SO MUCH EFFORT in their videos, they enjoy making them and they actually care about their fans. They use twitter, tumblr to actually TALK AND RESPOND to people, not just to be like "whats up guiseee i love yoy bye" oh yeah, you sure care about all your fans. :|

I loove Jc he's so adorable and cares so much about people and he makes me feel really confident with who I am:D , Ricky is really funny and outgoing and Connor is perfection.

That's my opinion, if you have a different one, don't get mad and hold your horses :D

PinkRaindrops
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinkRaindrops »

I'm only subscribed to 02L For Kian, JC & Connor. Everyone else is irrelevant.
I find Ricky boring & repetitive. Constantly 'Twerking' /being a DIVA. BORING. GET SOMETHING NEW. He tries TOO hard.
Ricardo's video are ALWAYS last minute, no planning/preparing.
Sam thinks too highly of himself IMO, boring long videos.
Not too keen on Trevor - I'll put up his videos though, he sometimes makes some good ones.

daisydukedreams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisydukedreams »

Sam needs to give "youre all beautiful, stay beautiful" a rest. He is pretty boring, and doesnt put as much effort, i find him highly overrated all these girls swoon over him and i dont see why. i dont find him attractive or interesting and im his age.
I loove connor and JC caylen. Connor's so cute & entertaining and JC is perfect. :)

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

I don't like any of them. At all.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

Connor is honestly so gorgeous & I thought he was 16 but he's in college lol C:

Sunkissedlove
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunkissedlove »

I've watched Ricky for soo long and through him I found out about JC and then O2L. Ricky can be kind of annoying, JC is my favorite :love2: :love2:, Connor is hot and funny, Kian is funny too but Sam and Trevor (and Ricardo when he was in it) are so boring and I don't like them :P Also does anyone know if JC is moving to California to live with Connor and Ricky? And how long Connor is staying there??

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Sunkissedlove wrote:I've watched Ricky for soo long and through him I found out about JC and then O2L. Ricky can be kind of annoying, JC is my favorite :love2: :love2:, Connor is hot and funny, Kian is funny too but Sam and Trevor (and Ricardo when he was in it) are so boring and I don't like them :P Also does anyone know if JC is moving to California to live with Connor and Ricky? And how long Connor is staying there??
I believe that JC is moving with Connor & Ricky and that they're looking for a bigger apartment right now. I think Connors going back to school in the fall, depending on if he takes Joey Graceffa's advice and drops out or college (which I really hope he doesn't just for the LA lifestyle...he should transfer schools if he's really thinking about it)

Post by Guest »

I also hope Connor doesn't drop out. Joey Graceffa definitely isn't one to give advice on intelligent life choices. I like how down to earth Connor seems and hope he doesn't lose that while blinded by the superficial LA lifestyle and the land of desperate Youtubers. A college degree is worth a lot more than a temporary career online.

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

Ricky is my favorite. He seems like he's the sweetest out of all of them. :love2:
And I love Sam's cheeks, haha.
Anyway, on the subject of Connor dropping out of college, I think that is a HORRIBLE decision. In twenty years, who the hell is even going to know what O2L is? Making YouTube videos cannot possibly be anybody's career for more than a few years, it's not going to last. It makes me sad to see YouTubers talk about leaving college for YT. In 2-3 years, I suspect their channel will be done and over with. I hope Connor makes the smart decision of going to college. Yeah, it would be disappointing if he had to end up leaving the channel to focus on school, but it would be ten times more disappointing to see him throw his life away like countless other YouTubers before (and after, I'm sure) him.

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

I agree he or YouTubers in general shouldn't drop out of college so they at least have a back up plan, but to say it'll never be anyone's career for more than a few years just isn't true. Some people have been on this site for nearly 7 or 8 years and are millionaires. True, that may definitely not be the case for everyone, but I don't think people understand how powerful YouTube is and how many doors it really opens for people.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Has he said if he's straight or not? He and Ricky both ping my gaydar.

Post by Guest »

Hippo wrote:Has he said if he's straight or not? He and Ricky both ping my gaydar.
I've seen quite a few videos where what he says comes across as straight and at least one where he right out says he isn't gay. So I'm guessing...no? It's kind of confusing though because I do get a bit of a gay vibe from him. Maybe that's just his personality?

nataliekay
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliekay »

They're all hilarious when they're together, but Sam & Trevor suck on their own. I love JC, I think he seems really nice and I love seeing him with his siblings, they're all adorable! Connor seems pretty cool too, I watch pretty much all of his videos. Ricky is really, really funny to me but that whole ghetto/ratchet persona that comes out in every video is getting kinda old and I miss his awesome music videos, I love him though! Kian's pretty funny, I like him and Andrea together. :)

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

sleigh-belles wrote:
Hippo wrote:Has he said if he's straight or not? He and Ricky both ping my gaydar.
I've seen quite a few videos where what he says comes across as straight and at least one where he right out says he isn't gay. So I'm guessing...no? It's kind of confusing though because I do get a bit of a gay vibe from him. Maybe that's just his personality?
Connor is definitely not gay- he's said so in quite a few YouNow broadcasts. Ricky has been asked on tumblr a few times as well and says he's straight, but I'm a little uncertain. I'm pretty sure he's straight though.

sweetcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetcorn »

First time poster here! I was just going through Trevor's channel and saw that he's being managed?

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

sweetcorn wrote:First time poster here! I was just going through Trevor's channel and saw that he's being managed?
I'm willing to bet that they all are.

Return to “Connor Franta”