crystalis007

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

crystalis007

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Does anyone here watch Crystal? I absolutely love her enthusiastic attitude about makeup. She is always upbeat and positive. I always look forward to a new vid from her. She has a HUGE collection of makeup. She does more hauls and reviews than anything else, but I always find her to be informative and helpful.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

wetdry
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: crystalis007

Post by wetdry »

I love her too but I think you've posted this in the wrong section... XD

ceedeezy
Learner
Learner

Crystalis007

Post by ceedeezy »

I looked for a thread but I didn't find one on her.

What do you guys think? I really like her reviews but it honestly astounds me that she does So. Many. Hauls. OMG I feel like I see at least two a week, and they're more high end (Chanel, Dior) than anything. She has less than 30k subscribers so I wonder where she gets so much money from.

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Crystalis007

Post by catcherintherye »

I have thought about this so many times! She is a big time hoarder. A boarder or high and low end make up. Not a pro. And my! She buys Burberry, Chanel and Tom Ford besides other high end make up. I guess she bought marc Jacobs too? Her house looks nice. From the way she talks, it doesn't seem like she has a job but I could be wrong. Her reviews are ok but seriously, you have one face and you are not a pro make up artist. Why buy so much make up?! And how can she afford it? Rich husband?

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

I like her. Does she have a shopping problem, yeah. But, what guru doesn't ? Job or not,I don't think her or husband have a lack of cash.

ceedeezy
Learner
Learner

Post by ceedeezy »

Gurucide wrote:I like her. Does she have a shopping problem, yeah. But, what guru doesn't ? Job or not,I don't think her or husband have a lack of cash.
Yeah most gurus have a shopping problem but she honesty does so many hauls, it amazes me. I just wonder how much money she really depends on all of this.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

I really like Crystal so much! I have nothing negative about her. I do agree that she clearly spends tons of money, but she must have it to spend. I sit there with my jaw dropped at what she buys but I honestly think that she has the money and this is what she chooses to spend it on and she is not bragging about it. I am almost 100% certain she works because she speaks about her job and her husband does, too, I am sure. They have no kids and must have money to blow. She has said many times she doesn't buy tons of clothes, shoes, or handbags or much else other than makeup and body products.

I will admit I do wonder what she and her husband do for their jobs so I can have it like that LOL, but she seems so nice and fun and sincere and doesn't seem to take things too seriously. I hope she doesn't turn into these other youtube monsters who start out so nice.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

I actually love her. She's one of the few I can tolerate now-a-days. She does have a bit of excessively buying products problem, but she also cleans out her stash every once in awhile with a blog sale and she gives stuff to her family (especially mama).

I actually love her other channel where her husband cooks and shows how to make different things.

They seem like a really lovely couple.. She's very patient with his passion (cooking) and it seems like he is patient and supportive of hers.

I just like her...a lot.

(Sorry I know this is trash a guru but just had to comment).

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

I adore Crystal. She is one that I can actually tolerate all the time. She does haul a lot but at least she is very informative with her reviews. I have the impression that her hubs is retired military. I think he is probably making a nice pension as well as presently working. I think it's funny he won't allow his face to be shown on the cooking videos. Why all the secrecy? Anyway, I can't always relate to the colors Crystal uses, particularly lip shades, but I still enjoy her and watch most every video she posts.....
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

ceedeezy
Learner
Learner

Post by ceedeezy »

Yeah even though I made this thread, I can absolutely say that I really really like her. Although I wish I could buy all the stuff she recommends, haha. But I really trust her reviews with things when it's something I would potentially buy.

KathyWhite10
Learner
Learner

Post by KathyWhite10 »

ceedeezy wrote:Yeah even though I made this thread, I can absolutely say that I really really like her. Although I wish I could buy all the stuff she recommends, haha. But I really trust her reviews with things when it's something I would potentially buy.
I like watching her too! Sure she buys a lot of high end stuff but her reviews are always very thorough and to the point. Totally wish I had her credit card lol!!!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Ah, glad I'm subbed to this thread, haven't watched Crystal's channel in a while. I do want to see her Marc Jacobs Haul if she's filmed one!

Had no idea she had a cooking channel, will check that out too.

I like Crystal, she seems to spend her own $$ on makeup and her live swatches are very helpful. I respect if her husband doesn't want to show his face on camera, not everybody wants to be on the Internet.

Dick Davis
Stalker
Stalker

All about Crystal

Post by Dick Davis »

I saw that crystal has gotten popular with her youtube channel and all this other stuff. I dated her long before she got married. The good: she is very, very funny, was very pretty (still is) and as she put it, straight 8's, shoes, dress and whatever else, all size 8. No kids, no time for that. Never sleeps, insomniac, way into technology, likes luxury cars, amex black cards, and vanilla bean cheesecake. When I knew her, she had a small makeup case, in her little studio apt and Jynx the cat. She is very competitive and likes to win. She was indeed in vet pharm sales, however I think she no longer does that. The bad if there is any is she bites her nails. She hit the jack pot with her hubby and they are both very happy. He is the money behind the operation. He loves her very much, is a bit possessive and from every thing I've seen is a nice guy. He made his money via Ruby Tuesday. She is not a hoarder as her cars and studio apt were clean and other than what was under her toilet seat her bathroom was spotless. She will know who posted this :) on the up side she supplies a nice service to young women and does it out if her own pocket, no sponsorships or anything. Don't hate on her as she does this out of the kindness of her heart. 15 years ago she gave me some good advice about tendskin which I still share with new girlfriend's. I tell the women i know about her channel and gloat a lil bit about having dated her. She loves to shop and coming from her humble background she likes to share the good fortune that she has come into.

gossboss
Learner
Learner

Post by gossboss »

My absolute fave. I love her reviews and the chopping block. I first came across her because she had done something really nice (sent another youtuber who got scammed on a swap a ton of high end makeup, to make up for the stuff she had lost out on). My only critique would be that she never thinks she's pronouncing anything correctly lol :)

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

She is one of my favs as well. I hope she comes back to YouTube.

Taterina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Taterina »

I miss her! I hope she starts filming again after they move into their new house. I was hoping to see an update on little Sonny.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Wow, no posts here in a long time!

I like her overall. She talks a little too much & her vids could be shorter, but overall, I like her. I wish she'd have some variety in her vids, such as vlogging. She has another channel that she hasn't put up a video in YEARS. That's her vlog channel. Too bad she doesn't post on that one anymore.

The taste in makeup such as certain colors she picks out w/ lipsticks & eye shadows aren't really my style.

Return to “crystalis007”