Pets!

Forever5stars
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pets!

Post by Forever5stars »

I've had a lot of pets in my life. Dogs, guinea pigs, rabbits, horses (though the horses weren't technically mine. I loaned them). However due to moving a lot (my mom's from America and my dad's from England), I've always had to part with them. I had a wonderful dog last year named Stitch. He was a white Staffy x EBT. I absolutely loved him, but we unfortunately found out that my dad is allergic to most furry animals and we couldn't keep him anymore. I really miss him. I have pictures of all of my past pets, but they're on a different computer so here's one of Stitch:

This is Alice, my guinea pig. We've had her for about 3 years now. She's a giant brat and only behaves well if you have food, so I don't get on well with her xD
and Norbert the bearded dragon. We've had her (yes her) since the end of April. She really just enjoys eating and climbing all over everything.

Bee.*
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee.* »

Wow, I just read the two pages and thought "so cute" "so cute" ... on repeat!

I saw two Lily in this thread, I lost mine almost two years ago :( due to ovarian cancer. It broke my heart :(
I grew up with her. I was nine when we got her as a kitty. She couldn't meow properly, so she did a strange sound. It was too cute! She was an horrible hunter, it was way too funny.

Meet the lovely Choupette who as many surname as Choupetteke or Le lion.
She is one year old and a crazy hunter. She's really fast and catch everything! Her mommy is used to go after pigeons so I'm not surprised! She climbs in trees in my garden but her favourite place is still my radiator or my bed in the winter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W Purkey

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

Kleineganz wrote:Here are my "kids."

Joey and Lexi (age 2, they are brother & sister and litter mates)
Can I ask what breed are your dogs? My mutt-puppy looks similar to them but I haven't been able to figure out what she is.

On another note, this is by far my favorite thread on here! Everyone's babies are so beautiful. As for me, I've got 5 pups but over the years 4 pups (2 Pomeranians, 1 German Shepherd and 1 Bull mix) and 3 ferrets have passed away.

I have a Chow Chow; 9 y/o (who we found), a Yorkie; 7 y/o (who was given to us by a family friend that couldn't afford the puppies once they were born), my little Mutt; 1 y/o (who I adopted at a shelter), a Pomeranian; 9 months (I adopted from a lady I found online and she also couldn't afford him after he was born) and a Pit Bull; 8 months (my friend gave him to me as she was moving and couldn't bring him). Apparently I'm the one that takes in dogs but that's okay :) I wouldn't give any of them up.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

-Mia (Chihuahua) :love2:

-Watson (Miniature Schnauzer) :love2:

chococaty
Talker
Talker

Post by chococaty »

I have 2 pets:
Benjamin (miniature dachshund):
Here he wrapped the blanket around him all by himself!
and
Pookie (Moggy):
Pookie is 10 and lucky to be alive, was so scary a few months ago...a neighbour poisoned rats and she caught one and got poisoned. She was sneezing blood, needed a blood transfusion and was on medication for over a month. But she's all better now :)

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pets/Pet pictures?

Post by wanderlust »

This is Charlie. He's a parrotlet and we've had him since October. I think he was born in September. Sorry for the poor quality pic.

I wish I could have a dog or cat, but my husband is allergic. I know there are hypoallergenic animals, but for now I'll just stick with Charlie :).

What pets do you have?

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

I'll post a picture later but I have two dogs: Jacob and Twix. Jacob is a pitbul lab mix and Twix is a plott hound lab mix. We used to have two cats, a grey tabby named Poky and a...I don't even know what the other one was but his name was Spencer lol. Both are dead. Poky ran away to die so we wouldn't have to see it and Spencer was put to sleep because he had a tumor in his stomach. Both lived to be about 18 years old. We also have had a beta fish named Gilligan that died when he swam through a plastic plant in his bowl and hurt his nose. Then we had two hermit crabs, Cheesecake and Hermicio. Cheesecake was killed (or so I think she was) and Hermicio just lived to his life expectancy lol.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

1 cat, 1 boxer, a siberian husky, a bulldog, 3 yorkies. i have a .gif of one of the yorkies. i just like it a lot, he's adorbs.

he's like 8 or 9 but looks like a pup still

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Twix
Jacob

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

So our red chicken died (thats what we are thinking due to we haven't found her in our backyard) but now we are going to get a boy border collie! He looks like an old border collie that we used to have, it's been one year since we had an actual pet (one you can play with, can't really play with chickens)
Image Image

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

i lovelovelove all the pics of pets here. i love animals

tried to upload a pic of my two cats, but got a message "sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". :(

They are both males, one is a rescued black and white domestic, the other is a cat that originally belonged to my sister and he is a red maine coon cat, but because he was taken from his mom early is "normal" sized rather then blown out big as is common with the breed.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I have two cats and a bunny, well, I did have a bunny, but she passed away recently. :(

Buddy

Dora

And my sweet Jessie (RIP)

discrepancies
Informer
Informer

Post by discrepancies »

I have two dogs...
My Staffy Winnie :D

And my other Staffy Spike!
Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pets!

Post by allisoonnn »

Hi everyone. Wanted to start a topic on here where we can share pictures, little quirks, info, etc. about either our pets or a pet you would want to have, as well as advice and such :)

Here is my little 5 month old boy, Waldo. Hes a french bulldog and he loves to sleep, play, and chew on everything. He snores like a little piggy :oink: and hops around like a bunny :bunny: He's the first pet that I got on my own (lots of family pets in the past though) & I love him to pieces. I already want to get him a friend ~ either another frenchie, a pug, or a corgi!
He has an instagram if you want to follow him haha: @frenchie_waldo

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Well, my cat recently learned how to pull the door open from the inside by himself. He already knows how to push it open from the outside so now I don't have to get up to let him out. I guess the next step is learning how to close the door after himself.
imma ball til the day i fall

Goat
Informer
Informer

Post by Goat »

I am currently a slave to my Fischer's Lovebird, Atti, my family's Pug, Lexi, and our Chow Chow, Bear. :love1:

wanderlust wrote:This is Charlie. He's a parrotlet and we've had him since October. I think he was born in September. Sorry for the poor quality pic.
Did you hand feed Charlie? A month is a very young age for a breeder (assuming you got him from one) to be selling a bird as parrotlets normally aren't ready until 6 - 9 weeks, sometimes even 12. Lovebird breeders I know don't sell their chicks until they are 10 weeks old. Unless of course he was hatched in early September and you received him in the end of October.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

discrepancies wrote:I have two dogs...

They're so precious.

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

TaylorKnows wrote:
discrepancies wrote:I have two dogs...

They're so precious.
They really are! Staffies just have the best smiles!

TWDfan
Learner
Learner

Post by TWDfan »

Ginger

Sebastion

Eli [Sebastion's son]

Sebastion and Eli are bigger than they are in the photos now. Ginger's a tiny bit bigger haha.

HappyFeet
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyFeet »

This is my cat Bells. He's a he. We were told he was a girl but turns out he's a she! So Bella is now Bells.

And this is my hamster, mumble :)

Return to “Pets”