ilikeweylie

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

He is SO disgusting. I can just repeat and repeat it. I don't know how she even likes him... Worst thing is she actually thinks HE is out of her league and she's "lucky" to have got him.. Wtf. She's probably like a 6 and Wah is fucking -5000.
<3

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

both are pretty disgusting when it comes to hygiene. wah has the same clothes on for days, weylie prefers dry shampoo than actually washing her hair etc

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

It's funny because Wah seems to be a bit of a germaphobe since he says he always needs to change his clothes after going outside yet yes, he does wear the same clothes over and over. Maybe he has multiple clothes that are exactly the same or he washes them constantly or he wears the same clothes when he's inside the house.

For the hair thing, a loooot of youtubers are like that. Youtubers seem to change their hair a lot (cutting or dying). Maybe it's because of a sponsorship thing but I've heard that it can be a psychological issue thing if people don't like washing their hair a lot.

The latest vlog (don't steal my camera) Weylie's foundation is sooooo dark! Did she do that to match her dark hair? He face just looked so dirty, greasy and fake.

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

damn i just watch their newest vlog, wah is such a cunt
it's weylies granny's birthday. So technically not even his family. Who was the loudest? who laughed ridiculously like hyenas??

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

^^^ Also in the vlog, Wah's cousin and Weylie's sister was sssssoooooo done with him. They were so annoyed with him. For Wah's cousin, maybe he's always been annoying and she felt embarrassed by him. For Weylie's sister, maybe he was being obnoxious during Weylie's grandmother's birthday dinner.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

takoyaki wrote:It's funny because Wah seems to be a bit of a germaphobe since he says he always needs to change his clothes after going outside yet yes, he does wear the same clothes over and over. Maybe he has multiple clothes that are exactly the same or he washes them constantly or he wears the same clothes when he's inside the house.

For the hair thing, a loooot of youtubers are like that. Youtubers seem to change their hair a lot (cutting or dying). Maybe it's because of a sponsorship thing but I've heard that it can be a psychological issue thing if people don't like washing their hair a lot.

The latest vlog (don't steal my camera) Weylie's foundation is sooooo dark! Did she do that to match her dark hair? He face just looked so dirty, greasy and fake.
Its not really a psychological thing :P
It would be pretty erratic if he over washed his hair; just as ocd people and psychopaths feel the need to repeat things constantly.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

PeachChan wrote:
takoyaki wrote:It's funny because Wah seems to be a bit of a germaphobe since he says he always needs to change his clothes after going outside yet yes, he does wear the same clothes over and over. Maybe he has multiple clothes that are exactly the same or he washes them constantly or he wears the same clothes when he's inside the house.

Its not really a psychological thing :P
It would be pretty erratic if he over washed his hair; just as ocd people and psychopaths feel the need to repeat things constantly.
However there is Ablutophobia, the fear of being washed or clean (some kids struggle with this)
but I wouldnt say Wah has this, not by a longshot.
I just think hes dirty nasty and greasy.

manx
Learner
Learner

Post by manx »

I thought it was kinda rude how they kept commenting how ugly that room wah wants to make his office in is. It's his mom/grandma's (?) house so he should just be appreciative he gets to live there. Maybe it's different in their family but my family makes me feel like a total burden if I stay at home.
:love2:

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I'm dying that they need an office for a VLOG channel. Weylie has her own place so why would she come to Wah's "office". Is it so she can finally feel grown up and say, "Guys I have to go to the office" lol. And in the vlog where she gets her extensions, in the captions it says its a vlog where they spend the day away from each other...no they didn't. They still spent some of the day together, they can't spare a full 24 hours away.

It's sad when she said we've been eating at home for almost a week straight. They think that's an accomplishment. And not only that, it also proves Wah has still been living with Weylie. But these cut shots that they are trying to do seem very try hard and not genuine. And it seems like Wah is still at Weylie's house to take photos for his Insta. Guess he doesn't like the look of his own house. :roll:

The grill, they said they were living "the college life"...and they didn't have much money and don't have much now. Do they hear themselves when they speak? They never lived a college life, and Wah, YOU are the one without money. Wah shouldn't be vlogging while driving, he has Weylie in the passenger seat, make her film. How are they so dumb sometimes?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Weylie had an office in her old place, the one with the backyard. I remember she cleared it up for her sister to live there for a while.

I think that office is a Wah thing because he seems to be trying to make like youtube is his job, when he's just a youtuber's boyfriend. And it looks like he's trying to do something with his channel ever since he and Weylie talked about moving apart. The office is just another try-hard thing of Wah's. Also, when he goes back to his mom's house he can call it "going back to the office" instead of "going back to my mom's house" or going back home.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

robsbabe wrote:both are pretty disgusting when it comes to hygiene. wah has the same clothes on for days, weylie prefers dry shampoo than actually washing her hair etc
Well, the less you wash your hair the healthier it will be, so I can't blame her. She dyes her hair a lot too, so if she washed every day or every second day, her hair would pretty much die.

I think it's more disgusting how she's always talking about pooping. I mean I liked that she was so open about having periods because it's ridiculous how some people don't even want to mention it, but poop is going a bit too far for my taste :?
<3

sp3ak
Learner
Learner

Post by sp3ak »

When he said they don't have much money. I side eyed him. Weylie has all the money and probably makes more than his or her parents ever did tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

TiffanyMaxwell wrote:
robsbabe wrote:both are pretty disgusting when it comes to hygiene. wah has the same clothes on for days, weylie prefers dry shampoo than actually washing her hair etc
Well, the less you wash your hair the healthier it will be, so I can't blame her. She dyes her hair a lot too, so if she washed every day or every second day, her hair would pretty much die.

I think it's more disgusting how she's always talking about pooping. I mean I liked that she was so open about having periods because it's ridiculous how some people don't even want to mention it, but poop is going a bit too far for my taste :?
Do we not remember that video she made on going to the emergency room because of a poop that wouldn't come out? Honestly, that video mortified me. I believe it was this one...

[youtube][/youtube]

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

^ I only made it to :24 seconds and had to click out because she didn't know what to call it when you're admitted to the hospital. But you know, they went to ~~college~~.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Yeah, exactly.
But that's not the only time she's done that. She is constantly making some kind of remark about poop.
<3

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

I find it so disrespectful when Wah and Weylie called the "office" ugly. Well Wah if you think you deserve a nicer office with better walls and flooring why don't you just get your own place? I bet even his mom doesn't want him there...gotta feed his broke ass :?

muffin_bits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by muffin_bits »

Another boring vlog once again...
Also, I've noticed that she's been saying "YASSSSSSSSSSS.." alot now.. Who is she trying to copy?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

OMG does she seriously keep her bunny in the bathroom??? The sound of the toilet and taking a shower must terrify him??? Hopefully she's only keeping the litter box in there? but rabbits like eating while they poop, so Weylie was right in keeping the food with the litter box buuuut rabbits eat a loooooot so the bunny has to be in there a lot!! Does she take the bunny out when she uses the washroom? This is so weird to me, as a former bunny owner!

And then they bring the bunny to Wah's house??? I've mentioned this before on this thread but it's not a good idea to change rabbits' environments so much! I hope their rabbits are used to it because they do it a loooot.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Yeah not only that but it's just not a good environment for an animal, period. There's a lot of steam and humidity in there, lots of traffic and activity, chemicals in the air etc. If people won't keep their makeup in their bathrooms, why would someone put their bunnies in there? Nobody would want to live in there... gross.

And yeah, they keep constantly moving them around. They don't do well with stress and moving them around will mess things up. Weylie's been talking about their rabbits urinating where they shouldn't and being weird for the past 2-3 years, well because you keep moving them around! Come on. :?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

^ yes! Exactly!!! And also continuously adding sht to the rabbits' environment gives them major stress. I cringed sosososo hard back when they painted the wooden houses just so it'll look cute for the humans! Yes, the made sure it was non toxic paint but changing things up so often is bad for rabbits! And it's good that Weylie bought that thing from Binky Bunny because rabbits like being in enclosed and dark spaces but she's allllways changing that stuff around. Back when they had the wooden houses she would always rearrange them. I guess the rabbits peed all over it so she threw them out and now only buys the cardboard ones so she can throw them out whenever.

I totally get humans liking to change things around and dogs, likeing to change things around for mental and physical stimulation but rabbits are very different. I don't get how Weylie doesn't know that because it's really easy to come across this information when you google anything about rabbits. WHen I first started litter training my rabbits, that information about not changing their environment around popped up (which was disappointing to me, since I, like Weylie, like changing things up for my living areas) so I planned everything and bought everything for my bunnies before starting litter training (I originally was going to buy one new thing a month for budgeting reasons).

I'm sure that Weylie has googled why her rabbits can't litter train well since she's talked about it so much so she must have came across that information before! Yet she doesn't give a fck and keeps moving them around and changing their living arrangements. So frustrating. Their rabbits must be under constant stress.

Return to “ilikeweylie”