Post by frostygirl123 »

Cranberrydots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie

Post by Cranberrydots »

frostygirl123 wrote:original thread: http://www.gurugossip.net/t4558-ilikewe ... likeweylie
does he even have 50k subscribers?? ive only seen him with that admiralkathryn...hes some gay man from canada...meh not my cup of tea but its whatevs

Hellome001
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellome001 »

Cranberrydots wrote:
frostygirl123 wrote:original thread: http://www.gurugossip.net/t4558-ilikewe ... likeweylie
does he even have 50k subscribers?? ive only seen him with that admiralkathryn...hes some gay man from canada...meh not my cup of tea but its whatevs
Lol who are you referring to?
On a side note, I wish Weylie would upload more tutorials or videos. She's now all Wah-sessed. (Obsessed)

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker

Post by thecutiedisease »

Seriously, it's kind of pathetic how obsessed she is with her boyfriend. What happened to being independent?

llvllelly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by llvllelly »

I love Weylie, but in a video she posted a long time ago she really offended me.
I've always thought she was wonderful and so fun loving.
She was a joy to watch, but in her video she is telling a story about being at a beauty
supply store and she says "there was this HUUUUUGE and I mean HUUUUUUGE woman standing there"
the "huge woman" had no part in the story except for Weylie just being plain mean.

She has become obsessed with her boyfriend. It's like she can't have a life, her life is only him.

pinkivy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinkivy »

I know they've been together for a while but i still think about the early days when she liked him and he didn't want a relationship or whatever. I don't remember the exact details pre-relationship but she used to spill it on tumblr or twitter lol. Anyways, since weylie was kind of YouTube famous, I always felt Wah got with her so he could get up there because I think he had something with photography or his own YouTube videos too.
It was just weird because she would expressed how torn she was and it seemed like he really wasn't trying to have a relationship lol

Maybe he really loves her now though lol

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I think they're cute. He sure loves her, I mean not many guys would stand up early in the morning on the day he has an important exam, and make some huge card that says "happy birthday", then putting a lot of balloons on it, driving to his girl's house and standing in front of it holding it up <3 it's very cute

what I don't like about her and him though is that she comes back with videos only when she needs the money... I find that kinda annoying.. I don't like feeling like they are all so horny for my clicks so they get the money...lol
<3

incognito_female
Learner
Learner

Post by incognito_female »

Ugh, I seriously can not stand the way her and her boyfriend talks. I find it so annoying that they speak alike and always always have to emphasis everything with a damn "chinese accent". I'm not against accents or whatever, but whats wrong with just speaking normal? god! and on top of that, they both speak with a lisp when they wanna act cute. It's funny because before her BF she never spoke the way she speaks now until he came in the picture.

Ladyscoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ladyscoo »

This girl is sloppy. Honestly, I can't stand the mess behind her. When she lived with her parents, usually she would have piled clothes behind her. When she moved into LA, usually her room would appear empty, but few of her last videos were filmed somewhere else in the house, and that mess behind is irritating big time. She talks about being clean, she mocks to people, somebody above mentioned story about that "huge, huge women" and so, but she lives like a pig! More and more disliking her.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

thecutiedisease wrote:Seriously, it's kind of pathetic how obsessed she is with her boyfriend. What happened to being independent?
I used to love Weylie, but I think she's always had a problem with being obsessed with guys. Even in her old videos I used to think it was odd how she spoke about her bfs/exes/boys in general sometimes. I mean a lot of the time she was funny but sometimes I was just like errr o_O

I don't even care if she stops uploading tutorials altogether because personally I don't care about them. But I do wish she would upload more chatty/topical type videos (basically anything that isn't to do with Wah) more often like she used to.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

i like that weylie has been posting more vids lately but i find alot of the content that she is uploading rather boring. She was so much more interesting when she still lived at her parents and posted funny informative type vids like about periods, hygiene, highschool etc etc. Now she seems more mainstream making sponsored vids and stuff i mean nothing wrong with that she has to pay her bills somehow.

i also can't watch her vlog channel with wah anymore i find them so annoying i mean how many times can you vlog about going to walmart?!

gurugossipuser
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipuser »

Batila wrote:i like that weylie has been posting more vids lately but i find alot of the content that she is uploading rather boring. She was so much more interesting when she still lived at her parents and posted funny informative type vids like about periods, hygiene, highschool etc etc. Now she seems more mainstream making sponsored vids and stuff i mean nothing wrong with that she has to pay her bills somehow.

i also can't watch her vlog channel with wah anymore i find them so annoying i mean how many times can you vlog about going to walmart?!

I CAN 100% AGREE WITH YOU ON THE "HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU VLOG ABOUT GOING TO WALMART" LOL :D

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

Allie wrote:I think they're cute. He sure loves her, I mean not many guys would stand up early in the morning on the day he has an important exam, and make some huge card that says "happy birthday", then putting a lot of balloons on it, driving to his girl's house and standing in front of it holding it up <3 it's very cute
I don't follow up with her at all and so I never knew about this. What if it's just a show? I'm not saying he does not love her. That is not for me to judge. What if he does all these cute adorable things so she could film, write, tweet, & instagram them? So all her viewers can oooo and ahhh and "I wish I had a boyfriend like that" and "OMG I'm so jealous".

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Bluffology wrote:
Allie wrote:I think they're cute. He sure loves her, I mean not many guys would stand up early in the morning on the day he has an important exam, and make some huge card that says "happy birthday", then putting a lot of balloons on it, driving to his girl's house and standing in front of it holding it up <3 it's very cute
I don't follow up with her at all and so I never knew about this. What if it's just a show? I'm not saying he does not love her. That is not for me to judge. What if he does all these cute adorable things so she could film, write, tweet, & instagram them? So all her viewers can oooo and ahhh and "I wish I had a boyfriend like that" and "OMG I'm so jealous".
Could be but he did the card thing a long time ago when he wasn't on youtube much. :P

maryxcat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maryxcat »

was anyone else offended when she said she didn't think red hair was a good trend? hair color isn't a trend... or it shoudn't be... :| :?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

maryxcat wrote:was anyone else offended when she said she didn't think red hair was a good trend? hair color isn't a trend... or it shoudn't be... :| :?
I personally think it was just a phase. Rihanna dyes her hair red, everyone dyes their hair red. A couple of months later, everyones back to their natural colour. Same thing with ombre.

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

Not offended at all. It's a trend definitely with the whole Ariana Grande girl and everyone trying to be like her.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

peachesnoranges wrote:
maryxcat wrote:was anyone else offended when she said she didn't think red hair was a good trend? hair color isn't a trend... or it shoudn't be... :| :?
I personally think it was just a phase. Rihanna dyes her hair red, everyone dyes their hair red. A couple of months later, everyones back to their natural colour. Same thing with ombre.
I was a little annoyed, maybe because my hair is red. and no, I didn't dye it because of rihanna, my color is nowhere near that and I did it because it goes nicely with my skin tone. is black hair a trend? or blonde?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

swirlmydanish wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:
I was a little annoyed, maybe because my hair is red. and no, I didn't dye it because of rihanna, my color is nowhere near that and I did it because it goes nicely with my skin tone. is black hair a trend? or blonde?
Okay no need to get your panties in a bunch. If your hair isn't RED like Rihanna then why are you getting offended? Black and blonde can be a trend depending on where you live.

Return to “ilikeweylie”