-kitten
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 2

Post by -kitten »

Not sure how to post photos but I'll try -.-

I just saw that comment on his newest video.

pam
Learner
Learner

Post by pam »

"It's unfair and out of order to speculate & accuse. People do not know all the details of my personal life & I do not share everything online" PLEASE :D :D what did she expect after she put her relationship to youtube? people are gonna speculate Sammi and yes you shared almost everything even your sex life so that's kinda hypocrite to say that. But I think she learned a lesson and we won't see the new guy in her vlogs

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

lets hope now she seems to be in this reinvention, rejuvination change phase that she sorts out her matted weave, and starts taking care of whats underneath, i can guarantee that she wont be showing her new beau her real hair im sure hed be in for a shock,

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

heyheythere wrote:lets hope now she seems to be in this reinvention, rejuvination change phase that she sorts out her matted weave, and starts taking care of whats underneath, i can guarantee that she wont be showing her new beau her real hair im sure hed be in for a shock,
HAHAHA! I know hair has been the number 1 topic here, but I thought the same thing. I wonder if her new BF knows what's lurking under that thing...

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

if he hasn't yet he sure is in for a shock!

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

You never know. He may be blinded by that weave just like she is....
And yeah I've seen people comparing the new guy to Ricky :s giving him his instagram.
Calling the new guy a geek compared to ricky and much worse other names.....
People are mad. Watch when he starts appearing in Sam's video. Lick arse city will board.

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I'm surprised that Sammi and Ricky broke up but I deff attribute it to Sam losing so much weight and gaining a higher self esteem. I'm glad that they finally addressed it so people can stop squabbling about it in the comments and understand that they have both moved on. It sucks that they plastered themselves all over the internet and most likely won't take their videos down of them together because they get lots of views but I think that as long as they respect each other than it's good that they broke up peacefully.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

Say what, now? He wants to keep helping? HELPING WHO? How do his videos enrich anyone's lives? What a pretentious little germ.

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

syllabub wrote:Say what, now? He wants to keep helping? HELPING WHO? How do his videos enrich anyone's lives? What a pretentious little germ.
His advice videos have helped me, actually! :( ..... :rofl:

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

Sammi blocked me on YouTube! I have only ever written 1 comment on her videos, it said something like, "Have you and Ricky split up or not?" (Maybe a week ago). She went ahead and blocked me because of that? Insecure bitch! I wonder how many more people she has blocked for asking?!

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

if they are all cool about it now and hes all smiles why post those emo ass tweets?
and does anyone know where that sam bikini pic is from?????

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:if they are all cool about it now and hes all smiles why post those emo ass tweets?
and does anyone know where that sam bikini pic is from?????
It's her header picture on twitter I think...

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Wow I had read speculations but I didn't think it was true, or hoping it wasn't because they were cute together (and not irritating like ingrid and luke for example) they seemed like they were in a mature relationship. It's hard when you're a youtube "Celeb" to keep these sort of things private, but when you do videos together it's impossible to keep it personal.

I wish them both the best, they will both move on and sam has definitely moved on first and sorta rubbed it in his face but whatever.

ladychatter
Learner
Learner

Post by ladychatter »

Don't worry, she blocked me too for NOTHING.

ninajohansson
Learner
Learner

Post by ninajohansson »

Ricky tweeted this :

Rickyrichardstv ‏@RickyRichardstv 49m
Guys, @TheBeautycrush & I will make a video next week & clear stuff up. Sammi is beautiful inside & out. No accusations, like our videos :)

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

It would benefit them both to do a video explaining to their fans what happened, they definitely help one another out to get views. And with the rumours going around now about cheating etc it's a great idea to clear things up.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

ninajohansson wrote:Ricky tweeted this :

Rickyrichardstv ‏@RickyRichardstv 49m
Guys, @TheBeautycrush & I will make a video next week & clear stuff up. Sammi is beautiful inside & out. No accusations, like our videos :)
No matter what I'd never do it. I couldn't do that. I would never make a video with my ex to please anybody.
first you plant pics of your self with another guy before you tell your viewers you're broken up. People are going to assume things.
Take it as a learning curb. Now I feel like they're using this all to their advantage. &people are lapping it up while their pockets are being filled. :/ Yes, it's juicy but it was really their fault. They should have just said. We're not together from the start. Now they're making a video together :s.........Who ever does that?

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I guess it's their way of dealing with it? they don't want to have to keep ignoring/blocking people left and right on their channel? How long do you think they've been broken up for?

It did seem like ricky was the one publicly hurt over it.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

But, I'd be surprised if they did a video but sammy said this on her tumblr

"are you and ricky still together?
Anonymous

I’ve been asked this question a lot. We haven’t been together for a while now, we’re still on good terms and will both still be on Youtube but it was just for the best for both of us. I know there is speculation about our relationship but honestly nobody knows anything about it and its personal so I wont be talking about it much more which I hope is understandable.
"

Return to “BeautyCrush”