MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 2

Post by MSU_ »

berrysweetheart wrote:
MSU_ wrote:What state does she live in now? Someone said she moved out of California, Fleur mentioned it on the comments on one of her LA vlog videos. So where does Allison even live? I hate how secretive she's gotten now. Her nose job is so obvious. IDK why she doesn't do a video about it!
Washington state.
Oh wow she moved back home. Why hasn't she ever talked about it? She was so vocal about her move to LA. How do you know she moved back there? And I wonder why she moved back.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Her new empties video might as well be titled "I'm kissing Michael Todd's Ass" in hopes of getting her subbies to click her affiliated links and get herself another paycheck from Michael Todd. Every freaking video she does anymore is clearly sponsored by one company or another. The constant sponsored videos and her whole inability to show us the real her once in a while just is getting old....girl needs a serious update vlog to explain to her clueless followers how little they know about her...she's yet to address to them in a video how she moved back home months ago to WA, has a new cat, and likely got herself a nose job (maybe something else too?)

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

ShannonQT85 wrote:Her new empties video might as well be titled "I'm kissing Michael Todd's Ass" in hopes of getting her subbies to click her affiliated links and get herself another paycheck from Michael Todd. Every freaking video she does anymore is clearly sponsored by one company or another. The constant sponsored videos and her whole inability to show us the real her once in a while just is getting old....girl needs a serious update vlog to explain to her clueless followers how little they know about her...she's yet to address to them in a video how she moved back home months ago to WA, has a new cat, andl ikely got herself a nose job (maybe something else too?)
I totally agree with you. I dislike the secretiveness. How can she keep everything quiet like this? Did she forget her subscribers are who support her lifestyle? She should be more grateful. The lack of communication is frustrating.
The nose job is for sure. Look at the comparison pics on page 32. And just look at her videos. Sweater Weather Makeup Tutorial is the last tutorial with her natural nose. It's completely different.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Her videos have been so dull , she used to share a lot more of herself. I mean she did vlog quite a bit and
was open about her about move to LA. It's just all gone downhill from there. She has posted pics of a cat on Instagram but I don't even think she said when she got it. And of course nothing has been said about her move back to Washington. Then she keeps changing her Youtube name back and forth. Obviously she does not need to share every detail of her life but she needs to share some things to make us relate to her and feel connected. Her lack of growth in subscribers proves this.

bebedoll
Talker
Talker

Post by bebedoll »

I took some screencaps to see the difference:

The first one is the most recent video of hers, an Empties Video:
The bottom one is The Shopaholic tag:

You can really see that her nose is veeery different, but she has also lost some weight.

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

She has such an odd face shape. It's like how some people have apple-shaped bodies, she has an apple-shaped face.

whereicomefrom
Informer
Informer

Post by whereicomefrom »

She is just wearing way too too much makeup, again. And also, she always looks so 'shiny' to me - even when she's doing looks with matte shades, on her they never look matte.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

^^ i think it's bc she highlights too much and uses a lot of shimmer on her face.

Olay
Talker
Talker

Post by Olay »

She is going to travel through Europe next month, that could have been interesting but it sounds like she is not going to vlog any of it. I would have loved to see that but oh well.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

How old is she?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Now she's going to Europe all of a sudden? Is she going to extremes just to not show her life at home in WA (haha with her you never know) because a lot of people would ask her about maybe doing Vlogmas videos

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner

Post by bluexjeans »

berrysweetheart wrote:How old is she?
I think she's the same age as Ingrid. 24.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

bluexjeans wrote:
I think she might be a year younger cause I remember thinking she was the same age as me and I'm a year younger than Ingird. Or maybe that just cause she graduated college the same year as me but she might not be the same age. Either way right around 23/24.

Also a nose job and europe in less than like 4 months?! Maybe her secret is a sugar daddy cause she certainly doesn't make that much from youtube haha.

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner

Post by bluexjeans »

an0n wrote:
bluexjeans wrote:
I think she might be a year younger cause I remember thinking she was the same age as me and I'm a year younger than Ingird. Or maybe that just cause she graduated college the same year as me but she might not be the same age. Either way right around 23/24.
Found the answer! I knew her birthday was in June. I searched on her old blog and found this post from October 2011. She says she's 22 on there which means she turned 24 in 2013 ;)

http://www.amarixe.com/2011/10/monday-q ... -2011.html

Eika
Learner
Learner

Post by Eika »

The trip sounds exciting, I wish that I had the money to do the opposite (I'd love to travel through the US), I wonder what countries she'll visit? Though I'm pretty sure she won't be doing meet ups.

And yes, she's 24 (born in 1989) but she graduated last year because she double majored.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

bebedoll wrote:I took some screencaps to see the difference:

You can really see that her nose is veeery different, but she has also lost some weight.
Wow. Thanks for this. I am now convinced that she definitely had a nose job. Shading could never shorten the tip so dramatically.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

bebedoll wrote:I took some screencaps to see the difference:

I'm completely with you on her nose being different (I'm 100% convinced she got a nose job, no questions about it) but I'm not so sure that she's really lost that much weight… In those two photos I think her face just looks different because of the way she styled her hair (on the bottom it's fuller so her face mimics that and looks full as well), the angles and distance from the camera are different (she looks bigger in the bottom screen cap because she's closer to the camera), and she has the bejeezus contoured/blushed/highlighted out of her cheeks on the top picture. Who knows though; I could be wrong!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

The weight thing comes from her instagram photos, she definitely did lose weight.

newer:

older (there's not many good body shots on instagram but you can go back in vlogs, particularly others, if you really want to see):

radiogirl
Talker
Talker

Post by radiogirl »

I hate that she never moves her whole arm just forearm and hands, she reminds me of a t-rex.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

an0n wrote:The weight thing comes from her instagram photos, she definitely did lose weight.

newer:

older (there's not many good body shots on instagram but you can go back in vlogs, particularly others, if you really want to see):

Thanks for the pictures but I don't know I must be blind or something because I really don't see much of a difference other than a better ability for her to find her 'angles' haha. I can see maybe a 5 pound weight shift but nothing drastic.

Return to “Allison Anderson”