Amarixe Part 2

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 2

Post by xxkath »

I'm not disputing that, I just think that cultures within countries differ too. Like Rome is very different to Sorrento and Naples for example.

gonebabygone
Informer
Informer

Post by gonebabygone »

xxkath wrote:I'm not disputing that, I just think that cultures within countries differ too. Like Rome is very different to Sorrento and Naples for example.
Agree with you there, especially Italy. I went to 3 regions/cities and they all were very different from one another! It was kind of fascinating.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

gonebabygone wrote:
xxkath wrote:I'm not disputing that, I just think that cultures within countries differ too. Like Rome is very different to Sorrento and Naples for example.
Agree with you there, especially Italy. I went to 3 regions/cities and they all were very different from one another! It was kind of fascinating.
yes, yes! not only in italy. i think it's that way in almost every country, unless they're super small.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

kathpt wrote:
gonebabygone wrote:
yes, yes! not only in italy. i think it's that way in almost every country, unless they're super small.
Switzerland is super small and has 3 different languages, food, etc

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Smaller as in very few people, not the actual size of the country. And it has 4 different languages :p
Where I live we might not be that many (just a couple more million than Switzerland), but we're a bigger country and I can go to a different city and the food is going to be completely different. Like literally a 2 hour drive and it's like I'm in a completely different place. So I see how visiting the same country but different cities can be interesting, especially for people that don't even live in the same continent.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I think she's just on a family vacation, that would explain the last minute going to Europe. A lot of family's do that when their children are older as a Christmas gift. Considering Allison has no real job and I think her brother is in school and you get time off it would be easy to do. She's so pathetic how she wants people to think she's more exciting and better looking than she really is. People would like her if she'd just be herself and not so phony and trying to be something she's not.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

[youtube][/youtube]

gnbross
Learner
Learner

Post by gnbross »

I'm totally confused about the whole nose job thing. I was convinced...until the Europe pictures. Hmm.....

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

gnbross wrote:I'm totally confused about the whole nose job thing. I was convinced...until the Europe pictures. Hmm.....
How so? I think the pictures should that her face is still round but her nose is still different. It isn't AS narrow as in her pictures and videos but from the profile side, you can tell that she's had something done. The nose job is a definite. I don't know about the other procedures people think she's had done.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She totally dodged the question that would have revealed that she moved away from LA. Nice...

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

litnerd wrote:She totally dodged the question that would have revealed that she moved away from LA. Nice...
I picked up on this too, I actually went back just to check. Her background is different too. In her LA apartment, on the other side of the bed is her closet door but now she has something that is dark wood like maybe a window or something?
I don't get why she is so secretive about moving. Although, maybe she thinks it's too late to say anything now. She could just be totally blaze about it and drop it in like she didn't think moving was a big deal.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

xxkath wrote:
litnerd wrote:She totally dodged the question that would have revealed that she moved away from LA. Nice...
I picked up on this too, I actually went back just to check. Her background is different too. In her LA apartment, on the other side of the bed is her closet door but now she has something that is dark wood like maybe a window or something?
I don't get why she is so secretive about moving. Although, maybe she thinks it's too late to say anything now. She could just be totally blaze about it and drop it in like she didn't think moving was a big deal.
Totally missed that. What question was it?

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
xxkath wrote:
Totally missed that. What question was it?
Does it snow where you live? Something like that and she said it sometimes snowed where she grew up but it always snows where her parents live now. Something along those lines.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Yeah I'd say that is dancing around the answer for sure. :lol:

Return to “Allison Anderson”