beautybaby44 Part 3

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 3

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I feel like Lindsey has a perfectly fine body - she may not be muscular or toned but she's not fat. She just has no freaking clue how to dress herself or her body shape. I think the best thing for her would be to buy things in a bigger size then have them custom altered for her (Nordstrom offers this for free for all full-priced items).

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

notahatergator wrote:I feel like Lindsey has a perfectly fine body - she may not be muscular or toned but she's not fat. She just has no freaking clue how to dress herself or her body shape. I think the best thing for her would be to buy things in a bigger size then have them custom altered for her (Nordstrom offers this for free for all full-priced items).
I completely agree! If she bought different clothes and dressed differently, she wouldn't have so much hate.

Realistically though, her horrible sense of fashion is the main thing most of us discuss here.

TypicalTeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TypicalTeen »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
srg1994 wrote:I liked her draw my life! at least it wasn't complaining and feeling bad for herself the entire time like other youtubers
Agreed! Half of the "Draw My Life" videos are a sob story so that they can get pity and say "oh look how far I've come!" *cough cough* MeghanRosette *cough cough*.

It was a little boring- nothing we already didn't really know.
That's actually kinda not true because Meghan might've actually been through all the things she mentioned in her draw my life video, I actually like her cause she's really down to earth, and yes quite a lot of you tubers have sad draw my life videos, but that doesn't mean they're " complaining" and it's not like they're all trying to get " pity" it's a draw my life what do you expect them to do make up a " perfect" life... But I did like Lindsey's one but it was kinda boring, but I liked it because it is the first one that I've seen that is Normal, she seems like a normal teenage girl, sorry if I sounded mean earlier its just that I don't think that the you tubers are trying to gain " pity" most of them probably have had pretty hard life's. no hate oh and i agree Lindsey isn't fat! It's annoying when people say she is, they a nitpick and act like she's the size of a elephant or something..lol

dracarys
Learner
Learner

Post by dracarys »

TypicalTeen wrote:
MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
srg1994 wrote:I liked her draw my life! at least it wasn't complaining and feeling bad for herself the entire time like other youtubers
Agreed! Half of the "Draw My Life" videos are a sob story so that they can get pity and say "oh look how far I've come!" *cough cough* MeghanRosette *cough cough*.

It was a little boring- nothing we already didn't really know.
That's actually kinda not true because Meghan might've actually been through all the things she mentioned in her draw my life video, I actually like her cause she's really down to earth, and yes quite a lot of you tubers have sad draw my life videos, but that doesn't mean they're " complaining" and it's not like they're all trying to get " pity" it's a draw my life what do you expect them to do make up a " perfect" life... But I did like Lindsey's one but it was kinda boring, but I liked it because it is the first one that I've seen that is Normal, she seems like a normal teenage girl, sorry if I sounded mean earlier its just that I don't think that the you tubers are trying to gain " pity" most of them probably have had pretty hard life's. no hate oh and i agree Lindsey isn't fat! It's annoying when people say she is, they a nitpick and act like she's the size of a elephant or something..lol
I don't think anyone's really denying the validity of Meghan's DML video or saying they needed to depict a "perfect" life. It did seem in her video that she was trying to invoke pity from the viewers though from the sad music and through the "sad and depressed" voice she used throughout. It was all just quite melodramatic really.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

jean101 wrote:
CherryCake wrote: Hmm, that makes a lot sense. I'm just looking at that picture of the four of them and it just looks like she has wide hips. The way she is wearing those shorts are similar to how i have to wear buttoned pants because of my hips. Maybe it's the angle. In any case, those shorts are still too small for her! I don't hate Lindsay as much as some other people on this site do. I actually sort of enjoy her videos. I know she doesn't really have any real skill, but her personality isn't annoying unlike many other youtube gurus that i watch. She's just so unfortunate with styling herself though.

It probably was the picture angle because if you look through her instagram, a lot of the pictures show fairly thin-set hips. A lot of people have this problem and there's not really much she can do. If she goes up a size I reckon the shorts will look really baggy on her at the waist but fit elsewhere. If someone has small shoulders and and carries weight around their waist that'll also cause problems wearing certain clothes.
so? it's not that hard for her to just put on a f*cking belt. She needs to buy clothes that fit her damn body.

nomimalone
Learner
Learner

Post by nomimalone »

byebyebye1 wrote:
jean101 wrote:
CherryCake wrote: Hmm, that makes a lot sense. I'm just looking at that picture of the four of them and it just looks like she has wide hips. The way she is wearing those shorts are similar to how i have to wear buttoned pants because of my hips. Maybe it's the angle. In any case, those shorts are still too small for her! I don't hate Lindsay as much as some other people on this site do. I actually sort of enjoy her videos. I know she doesn't really have any real skill, but her personality isn't annoying unlike many other youtube gurus that i watch. She's just so unfortunate with styling herself though.

It probably was the picture angle because if you look through her instagram, a lot of the pictures show fairly thin-set hips. A lot of people have this problem and there's not really much she can do. If she goes up a size I reckon the shorts will look really baggy on her at the waist but fit elsewhere. If someone has small shoulders and and carries weight around their waist that'll also cause problems wearing certain clothes.
so? it's not that hard for her to just put on a f*cking belt. She needs to buy clothes that fit her damn body.
forget the shorts the headband in this outfit just no

liisus
Learner
Learner

Post by liisus »

I have nothing personal against Lindsay but these shorts are just too damn small. I myself have chunky thighs as they were called before and I am not all that good at styling myself either. But that is the thing - she is paid to give these tips to people and wear things that suit her body, she has to know how to put together plausible outfits meanwhile I can wear whatever the hell I want (as I am not expecting credit from anybody).

liisus
Learner
Learner

Post by liisus »

Also, just to clarify things, I actually do like her. She seems like a genuinely nice person (like in her vlog-type videos). :)

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

she seriously has the worst style ever

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Thoughts on her graduation dress?

I think that it's...okay. White graduation gowns are super awkward because any color you wear under pops out and it looks strange, so I won't knock her for wanting to wear white. But I think that the dress would've looked better without the cutouts in front/if it only had the ones in the back.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

notahatergator wrote:

I think that it's...okay. White graduation gowns are super awkward because any color you wear under pops out and it looks strange, so I won't knock her for wanting to wear white. But I think that the dress would've looked better without the cutouts in front/if it only had the ones in the back.
The cutouts on the dress look a bird is on her dress...I see eyes and a beak lol maybe that's just me but that's all I can see

icantwiththis
Learner
Learner

Post by icantwiththis »

notahatergator wrote:

Beyond inappropriate for a graduation...the bra/bustier-style cups in the front plus the cutouts make it look like a dress for a night out, not a school function with your family. But hey at least it fits her

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

It would have been more appropriate if the front at least didn't have cutouts. But hey, I'm just surprised she even graduated.
imma ball til the day i fall

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

I like her graduation dress, but like Angie said I am surprised she graduated with the amount of school she missed.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

she needs to stop wearing clubbing clothes to these events. it's so inappropriate. how did her parents let her walk out of the house in that? the one time i saw her dad in a vlog, he didn't seem like the firm hand parent. such a shame.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

Inappropriate for a graduation, but I'm biased because I went to a Catholic school and we had to wear floor length white dresses for graduation.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I really like the dress. I think it wasn't what she should have worn for graduation though, as everyone else said. But overall, I think the dress is much better than those that she's worn in the past.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I like the dress a lot minus the circle cut outs. Also O would of liked it in a different color. Like a royal blue or pale pink.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I love her shoes!

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”