Clothes you are uncomfortable with wearing

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clothes you are uncomfortable with wearing

Post by cheesedanish »

angelaj0921 wrote:Crop tops and short shorts for sure. I could probably pull it off but I just think it's too revealing and just asking for unwanted attention from guys. I like to be a little more modest.

I also am not comfortable in bikinis and swimsuits in general mainly because I have small boobs and you can't really wear a push-up bra under a bikini top. Lol and I just feel weird I'm general parading around in basically my underwear in front of a bunch of strangers. I know it's perfectly acceptable but I just don't like it. lol maybe I have issues.
same, i'm pretty on the small side relative to all these girls on here who are double D's (holy crap lol). i feel SUPER naked in a bikini, like i feel so bare that i might as well not have a bikini on the first place lol

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

Llama wrote:^ I wear skirts and dresses all the time, and believe it or not I have only flashed people enough times that I could count on only one hand. Even during windy weather, I never really flash. A great way to start out and end your paranoia is wearing tights underneath at all times :)

*experience as a dress/skirt wearer for years*
I just wear safety shorts, the same kind kpop stars use on stage under skirts during dance routines :P Works like a charm.

BetterOffDead
Learner
Learner

Post by BetterOffDead »

Rompers. Peter pan collars. Anything baggy.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

Turtlenecks. And my aunt got me this really nice turtleneck sweater for Christmas that I never wear, because the neck makes me feel sort of closed in on. It's such a gorgeous colour and cut otherwise though... maybe I'll try to wear it to a school function at some point, and see how long I can keep it on.
Masks, but when am I ever going to wear one anyway. This must be a claustrophobic thing.
Chiffon. It's itchy. I wish chiffon blouses would just go out of style already.
Jeans. They're hard to move around in. They make five minute dance breaks difficult. But the right cut of skinny jeans makes my butt look so good, so this, like the turtleneck sweater, I'm sort of torn on.
Chunky jewellery. I find it distracting.

Post by Guest »

leopard and zebra print make me so uncomfortable; i would never wear it even as pajamas

Sof25l
Learner
Learner

Post by Sof25l »

Turtlenecks,neon colors and crop tops

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

I generally avoid anything that is marked as "ladies cut/style" It's annoying when going to a gig or something and i want to buy a tshirt for a souvenir, my only options are oversized mens ts or "ladies cut" that are tight, short as hell and need 5 ironing sessions before you can put it on. My tits do not approve of being squashed to a pulp, it's bad enough having to wear a bra.

Don't like jeans anymore either. Used to live in them now i can't stand them.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

lacrymosa wrote:I generally avoid anything that is marked as "ladies cut/style" It's annoying when going to a gig or something and i want to buy a tshirt for a souvenir, my only options are oversized mens ts or "ladies cut" that are tight, short as hell and need 5 ironing sessions before you can put it on. My tits do not approve of being squashed to a pulp, it's bad enough having to wear a bra.

Don't like jeans anymore either. Used to live in them now i can't stand them.
I don't like t-shirts in women's cuts, either. I always just buy S or XS in men's instead and they're way more comfortable and flattering.
imma ball til the day i fall

ChickenNuggets
Learner
Learner

Post by ChickenNuggets »

Band tees in women's cuts ugh. I don't really like mini skirts but I love long victorian skirts (go figure) and I absolutely hate shorts. Bikinis are godawful also, unless they're from the 60s, that would be a totally different story. Colourful/neon clothes just...I don't even know.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

I personally don't wear anything that shows my stomach. I have two kids, and the stretch marks to go with them, ha ha, so I don't want to subject anyone to such a view! High-waisted shorts + crop top would be okay, but since I avoid buying anything cropped, I think I've only worn that style a handful of times.

Bikinis are out of the question. :cry:
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

i don't like really colorful clothes because my hair is mousy and I have fair skin. I feel more comfortable choosing pastels :)

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

I don't like wearing dark colors. Like the color black irritates me to no end. It really depresses me for some reason lol. I own all yellow/blue/green/girly colored dresses and all my footwear are either brown or white. <3

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

Anything that shows my butt... because I don't have one, LOL.

alltimelow
Learner
Learner

Post by alltimelow »

Jeans because they're either too tight around my thighs/butt OR fit my thighs but are too big around my waist.

My skinny jeans are also always "bunchy" around my ankles so it just looks bad.

scarlettrose
Learner
Learner

Post by scarlettrose »

I am uncomfortable wearing shorts because my legs are always so pale plus I hate my thighs . Also crop tops , short dresses ,short sleeved shirts , and mini skirts .

mtbjp
Learner
Learner

Post by mtbjp »

anything that shows skin, i have a lot of hair and i feel bad when other people see my arms, belly or my hands and say something about it, i only feel ok if i'm totallly covered

alltimelow
Learner
Learner

Post by alltimelow »

-Really bright colors, esp yellow
-Bodycon
-Anything with ruffles (too girly)
-Tube/strapless tops
-Triangle bikinis (I'm terrified the tops won't stay on. I don't even have that big of a chest either)

anonymousgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousgirl »

White dresses / skirts / bottoms.
It's always thoughts of "oh god will I randomly get my period will I spill food on myself what if I fall in a puddle and it looks like I wet myself what if I actually ended up wetting myself what if I got paint on them would my blue underwear show through the white"
And then I never end up wearing them.

Also skirts shorter than the whole "end of fingertips" thing.

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

animal prints
disco style pants
crop tops
body con anything

and i dunno if I feel uncomfortable as much as i just hate them, but ballet flats

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Body con dresses. I'm fine with skirts. But the dresses are so unflattering in my body shape.

And I'm not a fan of crop tops on me. I have a short torso so it's pretty much just a normal length top and I look stupid.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Return to “Fashion Discussion”