Audio Books?

rishka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Audio Books?

Post by rishka »

So recently I've been really wanting to get into audiobooks, because I don't necessarily have the time to sit and read a book. Though I do love books and when i can find the time, I like to read them, but useually if I start one the entire night gets away from me and so on. You get it.

So anyway, I have an iPhone and I'm interested in any apps that would allow me to listen to books on my phone. I've heard a lot of youtube people plugging Audible, and I gotta say I'm pretty interested in it but since it's plugged by so many people it seems kind of sketchy, and I heard it's like a monthly cost in addition to the books? I don't know about that.

If you know of any apps or anything with good audio books for my iPhone please tell me!! :love2:

DonsHugeClothes
Informer
Informer

Re: Audio Books?

Post by DonsHugeClothes »

I used to listen to audio books while excercising and it was reallly nice, better than music for me <3
I don't have an IPhone but my Kindle fire can turn books into audio books which is nice! Sorry I couldn't help but my grandma gets lots of audio books on her Ipad and I will ask her.

rishka
Talker
Talker

Post by rishka »

showingutheway wrote:I used to listen to audio books while excercising and it was reallly nice, better than music for me <3
I don't have an IPhone but my Kindle fire can turn books into audio books which is nice! Sorry I couldn't help but my grandma gets lots of audio books on her Ipad and I will ask her.
Thanks! <3

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

If you're a member of your library.. try overdrive. It's like audible but free because you check the books out from your local library. I hate the robot voice on my kindle fire. I have to be desperate to actually listen to it. Haha

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

camille jones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by camille jones »

I love Overdrive too cause it's so easy and usually has plenty of options.

Return to “Literature”