Hearts for Megan

truetale
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hearts for Megan

Post by truetale »

A place to offer words of support and encouragement to megan !
xoxo

LOVE IS ALL! Go!

truetale
Learner
Learner

Re: Hearts for Megan

Post by truetale »

<3

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

truetale wrote:A place to offer words of support and encouragement to megan !
xoxo

LOVE IS ALL! Go!
There's a rave section for this. The trash section is for those who choose not to do that.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=120
There ya go.

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

No, you can choose not to be a jerk in a time that is pretty seirous and offer words of support. No raving. SUPPORT. For someone going through something really tough. Know Th.e difference.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

truetale wrote:No, you can choose not to be a jerk in a time that is pretty seirous and offer words of support. No raving. SUPPORT. For someone going through something really tough. Know Th.e difference.
It's the same thing really. I feel bad for what she's going through and I think it's awful. I really hope she has someone to help her through this in her personal life. I will not go back into my opinion on the subject, HOWEVER, there is a rave section where you can support her during this hard time. Or go on the thread already made about the situation and speak highly of her there. I just don't see the point. Sorry if this offends anyone.

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

omg. go away. lol

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

truetale wrote:omg. go away. lol
Because I don't agree with you and I'm trying to be mature&tactful about my stance on it?

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

if you dont want to post in the thread, you don't have to. thanks for your opinion though! this is for support for megan. we learn from past stories like Amanda todd.

anyone who wishes to post words of encouragement do so! if not, do not do so!

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

It's not a matter of whether or not I want to, it's a matter of there's already a part of the forum for this. I am in no way trying to bully Megan as Amanda Todd was and I pray that Megan will not face the same fate. But you're going to see what you see I suppose. I'll leave you to it.

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

<3

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

No offense Taylorknows, but it was actually some of your comments in the "leaked" thread that made me want to create a new thread just for some positive words. I saw that you shamed anyone who would ever take a picture of themselves naked for someone they love. I felt really sad for you that's this is what chose to take from this situation and what you chose to contribute.

I want this to be aplace of positive words, and I"m disappointed you had to comment with negativity. I understand there's a "rave" section, I thought it would be powerful if we could have JUST a positive thread in the critique section of the forum. If people can't even come together in this very serious situation, then I'll leave here. And you are free to keep out of it, completely. Sorry. Just being honest.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

truetale wrote:No offense Taylorknows, but it was actually some of your comments in the "leaked" thread that made me want to create a new thread just for some positive words. I saw that you shamed anyone who would ever take a picture of themselves naked for someone they love. I felt really sad for you that's this is what chose to take from this situation and what you chose to contribute.

I want this to be aplace of positive words, and I"m disappointed you had to comment with negativity. I understand there's a "rave" section, I thought it would be powerful if we could have JUST a positive thread in the critique section of the forum. If people can't even come together in this very serious situation, then I'll leave here. And you are free to keep out of it, completely. Sorry. Just being honest.
I didn't want to shame anyone. I don't even have an issue with the pictures, it's what can be done with them and what in Megan's case WAS done with them. The pictures are fun at the time, but it's not so fun being exiled for the pictures or losing opportunities (scholarships, jobs, etc.). The only reason why I got so passionate was not even really about Megan, but about girls that want to do it. I don't want it sugar coated, I want the truth out there. Everyone has different opinions. I tried to be as tactful and mature as I could, but I know I didn't come across that way in some of my comments. I don't care if you want to speak highly of her, but I was merely suggesting you use the one thread we have on this topic or the rave section, but again, it's your choice. Not everyone will agree, I hope you can see that. Best of luck with your thread. I will only respond if I feel necessary.

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

I understand that it's important for girls to understand very clearly that it's just NOT a good idea, and it's definitely a discussion worth having, but I was hoping to leave that out in this thread. I was hoping for this to be a place where megan can come to and see all the people who still love and accept her as she is, despite all this.

But I"ll probably delete it now because it's just you bitching at me to take it elsewhere and me replying. FAIL!

Mermaid816
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mermaid816 »

<3 <3 <3 Love you Megan still!

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

yay <3 :)

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

truetale wrote:I understand that it's important for girls to understand very clearly that it's just NOT a good idea, and it's definitely a discussion worth having, but I was hoping to leave that out in this thread. I was hoping for this to be a place where megan can come to and see all the people who still love and accept her as she is, despite all this.

But I"ll probably delete it now because it's just you bitching at me to take it elsewhere and me replying. FAIL!
Okay, your'e the one that brought up the past. I was simply responding. I'm not bitching, I'm trying to be nice and mature but since it's not what you want to hear, you're pissed. All I said was that there was already a place for this.

I'm also 99% sure it's too late to delete the thread.

SimplyAnnoyed
Debater
Debater

Post by SimplyAnnoyed »

I don't watch her like that but I do hope she has someone to talk to about all this.

As for the person talking about "go to the rave section.." I think the OP posted this here because NO ONE ever goes to the Rave section, so NO ONE would see it. If you are really that mad about a support thread for someone then you can report it to the admins. If not I'd suggest you just ignore this thread, it obviously something you don't care much for so just ignore it :)
Don't take anything I say on this site personally if you do your stupid. I'm kind of annoyed everyone keeps assuming I'm always talking about them when I'm talking about a guru.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

SimplyAnnoyed wrote:I don't watch her like that but I do hope she has someone to talk to about all this.

As for the person talking about "go to the rave section.." I think the OP posted this here because NO ONE ever goes to the Rave section, so NO ONE would see it. If you are really that mad about a support thread for someone then you can report it to the admins. If not I'd suggest you just ignore this thread, it obviously something you don't care much for so just ignore it :)
That was my original plan until she started saying all of that stuff to me, but I see your point. I just thought at first maybe she didn't know about the rave section? But she obviously does. I can see why she did it now. And I won't be posting anything more unless something is said directly to me.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Great thread! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: for Megan

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

TBH this is a nice gesture, but I agree that it really doesn't belong here. To me it seems like she's getting plenty of support and concerned comments in the other thread on this topic, and like this one is a bit redundant.

And Truetale, the less you pick fights/try to start shit with other members the better off you'll probably be here. You weren't very polite.

Return to “Megan Parken”