Yutakis james

__N__
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yutakis james

Post by __N__ »

Hes clearly gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) and wont admit it. Heard from a reliable source. Hes also extremely narsistic and spend his time googling himself and flame whoever says he looks like crap irl. He also worships and kisses xiaxue's ass like theres no tomorrow just for fame. That said. gotta say that his photography skill is not bad.What do you guys think of him?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Yutakis james

Post by smiley »

__N__ wrote:Hes clearly gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) and wont admit it. Heard from a reliable source. Hes also extremely narsistic and spend his time googling himself and flame whoever says he looks like crap irl. He also worships and kisses xiaxue's ass like theres no tomorrow just for fame. That said. gotta say that his photography skill is not bad.What do you guys think of him?
I've checked out his blog from time to time, and he sort of reminds me of the male version of Xiaxue. Vain and snarky. Loves to photoshop until he doesn't look human. Unreal.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

just saw a few photos of him with XX and all. he is too into eye enhancement lens, make up and such. Well, I don't know.. i still feel weird whenever i see a guy make up when they aren't celebrities performing or shooting for a film. LOL! i know it's quite normal for guys to have those circle lens but still... i feel weird. haha!

knows nothing much abt him; hence can't say much

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

he really has nothing better to do but googling himself and searching for mentions on twitter.even they dont directly tag him
must be tiring to be so vain and narcisstic life

Post by Guest »

Anyone has pictures of him in real life?? Now I'm curious! He must be really insecure to keep searching for mentions of him(just like Xiaxue) And how the hell did he came across @_kimseyong and @tanjiajun93?! They were really subtle about mentioning him.

Honestly I never really thought much about him until the twitter war between Xiaxue and KayKay. It's their business and he just had to tweet more stuff to add oil to fire. :( Just because the Queen of Bloggers tweeted shit about her ex friend doesn't mean you have to jump on the bandwagon and follow suit no? The sad thing is that he knew Xiaxue from KayKay and now both of them "backstabbed" her so publicly on twitter.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

MangoPuddingchuu wrote:Anyone has pictures of him in real life?? Now I'm curious! He must be really insecure to keep searching for mentions of him(just like Xiaxue) And how the hell did he came across @_kimseyong and @tanjiajun93?! They were really subtle about mentioning him.
From what I've read about Yutakis, he's a self-admitted major photoshopper so trying to find real pics may pose a bit of a challenge. Here's an old video clip with Yutakis making an appearance at the 2010 Singapore Blog Awards. Please fast forward to 1:51. He's the really tall-looking guy wearing the yellow star on his jacket, white shorts and tennis socks. :?

[youtube][/youtube]
Honestly I never really thought much about him until the twitter war between Xiaxue and KayKay. It's their business and he just had to tweet more stuff to add oil to fire. :( Just because the Queen of Bloggers tweeted shit about her ex friend doesn't mean you have to jump on the bandwagon and follow suit no? The sad thing is that he knew Xiaxue from KayKay and now both of them "backstabbed" her so publicly on twitter.
I always wondered what exactly what went down for XX and Yutaki to turn their backs on KayKay like that. All I remember was XX ranting about KayKay's lack of "blogging ethics" because KayKay didn't make clear whether some of the posts were adverts or not. I recall Yutakis' tweets regarding KayKay when the whole advertorial drama with Xiaxue happened.

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

MangoPuddingchuu wrote: Honestly I never really thought much about him until the twitter war between Xiaxue and KayKay. It's their business and he just had to tweet more stuff to add oil to fire. :( Just because the Queen of Bloggers tweeted shit about her ex friend doesn't mean you have to jump on the bandwagon and follow suit no? The sad thing is that he knew Xiaxue from KayKay and now both of them "backstabbed" her so publicly on twitter.
perfect opportunity to shamelessly kiss xx's i guess. even if it means he has to turn his back on kk who used to be a cover up cos he refuse to come out of the closet :D
smiley wrote: I always wondered what exactly what went down for XX and Yutaki to turn their backs on KayKay like that. All I remember was XX ranting about KayKay's lack of "blogging ethics" because KayKay didn't make clear whether some of the posts were adverts or not. I recall Yutakis' tweets regarding KayKay when the whole advertorial drama with Xiaxue happened.
i've always thought that xx has always been secretly jealous of kk, and yutaki simply just follows whoever is on the winning team and gives him more advantage :D in this case. xx of course

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

smiley wrote: I always wondered what exactly what went down for XX and Yutaki to turn their backs on KayKay like that. All I remember was XX ranting about KayKay's lack of "blogging ethics" because KayKay didn't make clear whether some of the posts were adverts or not. I recall Yutakis' tweets regarding KayKay when the whole advertorial drama with Xiaxue happened.
__N__ wrote:i've always thought that xx has always been secretly jealous of kk, and yutaki simply just follows whoever is on the winning team and gives him more advantage :D in this case. xx of course
I also felt XX's green-eyed monster reared its ugly head concerning KayKay. She can't handle the extra competition. And I agree. Yutaki reminds me of a little sheep following blindly kissing Xiaxue's ass.

Anyway, in these photoshopped pics with his fellow Nuffnang bloggers, he reminds me of an elf. Wtf is up with pursing those lips?

Post by Guest »

smiley wrote: From what I've read about Yutakis, he's a self-admitted major photoshopper so trying to find real pics may pose a bit of a challenge. Here's an old video clip with Yutakis making an appearance at the 2010 Singapore Blog Awards. Please fast forward to 1:51. He's the really tall-looking guy wearing the yellow star on his jacket, white shorts and tennis socks. :?

[youtube][/youtube]
Eek! I can now see why people said he look not as nice in his pictures. In real life his side fringe can't hide his rather 2D/flat face
__N__ wrote:
i've always thought that xx has always been secretly jealous of kk, and yutaki simply just follows whoever is on the winning team and gives him more advantage :D in this case. xx of course

I've always felt that the advertorial drama was just a ruse for Xiaxue to finally cut all ties with KayKay. And of course to put herself on a higher pedestal compared to other not so ethical bloggers.*smirks* Xiaxue has to tackle her from this angle because she has nothing to flame her about(no plastic surgery allegations and dirty scandals) Yutaki is just riding on her coattails.
Omg this thread has slowly become the extension of Xiaxue's hate thread

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

smiley wrote:
Anyway, in these photoshopped pics with his fellow Nuffnang bloggers, he reminds me of an elf. Wtf is up with pursing those lips?
i think i read on his twitter before that it makes his face look smaller. his obsession with small face is just :?

MangoPuddingchuu wrote:Omg this thread has slowly become the extension of Xiaxue's hate thread
lol it's only fair because without xx this "blogger" wouldn't have been known at all :D

Post by Guest »

__N__ wrote:Hes clearly gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) and wont admit it. Heard from a reliable source.
Please elaborate 8-)

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

MangoPuddingchuu wrote:
__N__ wrote:Hes clearly gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) and wont admit it. Heard from a reliable source.
Please elaborate 8-)
yutakis often snaps pics of himself posing intimately with his 'twinnie' miyake wong
even back when miyake was still with her boyfriend 'adriano wong'. i've always wondered how come her boyfriend didn't mind.
heard from a mutual friend that it's because yutaki's gay :D and his kissing pictures and lovey dovey tweets to KK were just cover ups.

wasn't surprised though. what straight guy would be bffs with gay guys? (yutaki is bff with another gay blogger, eric lim,who already came out of closet)

Post by Guest »

__N__ wrote:
MangoPuddingchuu wrote:
Please elaborate 8-)
yutakis often snaps pics of himself posing intimately with his 'twinnie' miyake wong
even back when miyake was still with her boyfriend 'adriano wong'. i've always wondered how come her boyfriend didn't mind.
heard from a mutual friend that it's because yutaki's gay :D and his kissing pictures and lovey dovey tweets to KK were just cover ups.

wasn't surprised though. what straight guy would be bffs with gay guys? (yutaki is bff with another gay blogger, eric lim,who already came out of closet)

That makes sense.. Omg when did Eric came out of the closet?! =A= I've been following him for one year and I missed it(?)

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

Quite some time ago. He tweeted about it when he had a beef with nichology who said eric went to a gay bar in melbourne

annemarie_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by annemarie_ »

:O I joined just to say I missed this too. It is fairly obvious

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

lol i suspected that yutaki and eric are actually dating :D
i mean what straight normal guy would be comfortable being THAT close to a gay guy, let alone be BFFS.

plus they're pretty much each other's ONLY close GUY friends.
both love make up and are also super gossipy and bitchy.

although they seem to be drifting apart lately? no tweets or pictures of each other.
back then they seemed super close.
i guess eric probably sided with kk that's why they're now kind of distant

Post by Guest »

annemarie_ wrote::O I joined just to say I missed this too. It is fairly obvious
*waves* Hi! :)
__N__ wrote:lol i suspected that yutaki and eric are actually dating :D
i mean what straight normal guy would be comfortable being THAT close to a gay guy, let alone be BFFS.

plus they're pretty much each other's ONLY close GUY friends.
both love make up and are also super gossipy and bitchy.

although they seem to be drifting apart lately? no tweets or pictures of each other.
back then they seemed super close.
i guess eric probably sided with kk that's why they're now kind of distant

I read that Eric is in National Service. Maybe that's why they don't tweet each other as often. Hahaha I wonder about the relationship between Yutaki, Eric and KayKay too.. Sometimes I think that airing your dirty laundry on Twitter is bad but damn I want to know so badly!

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

I noticed they stopped tweeting to each other even before eric went in. I mean eric opened a blogshop and normally yutakis would help whore the shit out of it with his retweets but he didnt tweet a word about it. Also even after eric went in he still seems super close with kk but not with the rest of the old clique like bon qq and sophie.

Post by Guest »

It's them two against the whole clique.. That's sad..

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”