Sonika
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yutakis james

Post by Sonika »

I wonder what is Yutacky even trying to be
A real life doll or anime character.... cuz he looks deformed but still human far from a bjd with those tiny eyes and giant nose.
Is he trying to be western looking... Well I doubt.
Is he trying to look like an elf cuz he looks more like a middle aged lesbian and nothing magical or whimsical at all.
So I'm actually confused in what the literal fuck is he trying to look like what's his aspirations. It can't be Ulzzang cuz Korean flower boys look nothing like that.

Post by Guest »

I only know who this guy is from Xiaxue and that gang but he has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

No matter what pose he makes (cute, winky, sassy whatever), it all looks soooooo cringey ughhhhhghghh hahaha. Even if you're into the whole young Asian boy look, I can' t see how anyone would find his face attractive. It looks so...fake and gross.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

Sonika wrote:I wonder what is Yutacky even trying to be
A real life doll or anime character.... cuz he looks deformed but still human far from a bjd with those tiny eyes and giant nose.
Is he trying to be western looking... Well I doubt.
Is he trying to look like an elf cuz he looks more like a middle aged lesbian and nothing magical or whimsical at all.
So I'm actually confused in what the literal fuck is he trying to look like what's his aspirations. It can't be Ulzzang cuz Korean flower boys look nothing like that.
Actually, i'm quite curious about what those plastic trainwrecks are going to do when this "cute korean doll-ish look" is going to fade away (< this doesn't only apply for Yutaki but for QQ and a bunch of other asian/korean plastics as well). I mean, it's one thing to contour your face and over draw your eyebrows to catch up the trend (even tho i think that thick-ass over-drawn brows trend need to die asap) because it's just make up and you can get rid of it as quickly as you put it on, but getting your entire face redone for life just to suit to some fleeting trend is just beyond me... All that money spent and suffering for nothing, in the end... :?

Sonika
Learner
Learner

Post by Sonika »

^^
I agree it becomes incredibly disappointing and harmful when such a style officially includes a load if plastic surgery. That is what I dislike about Ulzzang the most. Because it really preaches natural beauties and yet it's idols are unnatural
.Song ah ri

.Do he ji
.Miyake
These girls yes their instyle now but there unnatural looking over exaggerated dolls. It's sad and horrifying seeing people really destroy theirselves to obtain their ideal of perfection. It's sad and horrifying watching beauties turn theirselves one by one into identical dolls. V shaped face, over exaggerated eyes, tiny mouth, fair skin, ayego sals. Clone after clone and for what to look more ulzzang, more Korean. And in the end this style really just desensitizes people to plastic surgery. And makes girls think it's okay to just keep going and going. The ulzzang style is cute now but as these girls get older maybe in their fourties or fifties imagine the nerve damage the botoxs would've done to them, the fillers etc, many of these girls will just end up frozen faced old botched idols. I guess I just sound like an ass again, but I am pro plastic surgery but just not pro change your whole face and identity, if you want to shave your jaw because you've always hated it fine! But don't do it to look more ulzzang not for a style...because styles change and today V shaped jaws are end but tomorrow maybe round or diamond faces will be in again.

I think plastic surgery being excepted as simply fashion or shopping is a slippery slope, because yes it's your body and you can do what you please. But what if what you please is today's ideal. The problem becomes harder because as styles change and people change your look and your face won't and can't change like a new scarf or hat. Black hair can be changed blonde then back to black. But cut eyes can never be put together again, the bones cannot be put back into you chin. Anything you do is permanent. And don't forget a botched sweater can be returned but a botched face can't. Young girls don't always understand the decisions they make and most people don't even understand what they want and its upsetting knowing that an average ulzzang really doesn't look like the average girl. Rather a character or a different being. And it's unobtainability by nature or makeup forces girls into making decisions they could just regret.

Ulzzang style pushes an un obtainable style. That leads to irreversible action.

Also your face is not an accessory it's something you were born with it is a creation from your parents and its yours I think that's what makes people beautiful that's what should be celebrated and considered ulzzang but meh.. just my opinion.
Vs

Ulzzang
Vs

Sonika
Learner
Learner

Post by Sonika »

^^
I agree it becomes incredibly disappointing and harmful when such a style officially includes a load if plastic surgery. That is what I dislike about Ulzzang the most. Because it really preaches natural beauties and yet it's idols are unnatural
.Song ah ri

.Do he ji
.Miyake
These girls yes their instyle now but there unnatural looking over exaggerated dolls. It's sad and horrifying seeing people really destroy theirselves to obtain their ideal of perfection. It's sad and horrifying watching beauties turn theirselves one by one into identical dolls. V shaped face, over exaggerated eyes, tiny mouth, fair skin, ayego sals. Clone after clone and for what to look more ulzzang, more Korean. And in the end this style really just desensitizes people to plastic surgery. And makes girls think it's okay to just keep going and going. The ulzzang style is cute now but as these girls get older maybe in their fourties or fifties imagine the nerve damage the botoxs would've done to them, the fillers etc, many of these girls will just end up frozen faced old botched idols. I guess I just sound like an ass again, but I am pro plastic surgery but just not pro change your whole face and identity, if you want to shave your jaw because you've always hated it fine! But don't do it to look more ulzzang not for a style...because styles change and today V shaped jaws are end but tomorrow maybe round or diamond faces will be in again.

I think plastic surgery being excepted as simply fashion or shopping is a slippery slope, because yes it's your body and you can do what you please. But what if what you please is today's ideal. The problem becomes harder because as styles change and people change your look and your face won't and can't change like a new scarf or hat. Black hair can be changed blonde then back to black. But cut eyes can never be put together again, the bones cannot be put back into you chin. Anything you do is permanent. And don't forget a botched sweater can be returned but a botched face can't. Young girls don't always understand the decisions they make and most people don't even understand what they want and its upsetting knowing that an average ulzzang really doesn't look like the average girl. Rather a character or a different being. And it's unobtainability by nature or makeup forces girls into making decisions they could just regret.

Ulzzang style pushes an un obtainable style. That leads to irreversible action.

Also your face is not an accessory it's something you were born with it is a creation from your parents and its yours I think that's what makes people beautiful that's what should be celebrated and considered ulzzang but meh.. just my opinion.
Vs

Ulzzang
Vs

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Posted on 20 Feb 2015, 6:00pm (SG Time)

YUTAKIS at a farm E-I-E-I-O

Comments:
yvonnebruel:
Are you gay?

batrisyiamayora:
Im so sick of those questions like "are u gay?" is that even funny? No. why would u wanna know other's business and privacy? That wouldnt be matter anw.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I don't know what it is about Yutakis that just completely turns me off, and I usually like the androgynous look with people!

Maybe it's knowing that he's so vain and that he's friends with XX that just makes me go "ew" (also his eyesbrows, wtf) or maybe it's because I know that he doesn't roll out of bed looking like that. It's very obvious that his image is very "put together". Every photo he takes is calculated, and that just feels exhausting to me. I can't imagine being around someone who is constantly aware of his appearance. Bleghhhh.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

Chiyou wrote:I don't know what it is about Yutakis that just completely turns me off, and I usually like the androgynous look with people!

Maybe it's knowing that he's so vain and that he's friends with XX that just makes me go "ew" (also his eyesbrows, wtf) or maybe it's because I know that he doesn't roll out of bed looking like that. It's very obvious that his image is very "put together". Every photo he takes is calculated, and that just feels exhausting to me. I can't imagine being around someone who is constantly aware of his appearance. Bleghhhh.
I understand what your trying to explain. I think this is the "try hard" vibe that emanate from Yutaki that turn anyone from this thread off xD
I knew a guy (actually, i had a crush on him) that was pretty effeminate (in hindsight, i think he was still inside the closet :? ). The 'problem' was not really with his sense of style (he was very fashionable - but as schools students we were ALL kinda fashionable lol) but he was shaving is brows, was very picky with his physical apparence, and all... One time i made fun of him shaving his brows (yeah i'm silly) and i think i kinda pissed him off -but touched a senstive point- as he got pretty confused, saying that "we're in the XXI century", "boys now shave their brows too", "world has changed", "that i should be more 'modern' and shit (like yeah, the atomic bomb is very modern too, this doesn't mean it's a smart move lol). Anyway, as soon as i found out he was shaving his brows (and his armpits!!) , this shit kinda turned me off... Maybe because as a girl, i don't expect a potential boyfriend having the same beauty-habits as me ; this is quite unsettling, imho... The good news about this is that this discover help me out to move on and trying to find a guy that would be actually interested in girls, or simply...in me ! xD

I have nothing about naturally androgynous guys, i really like this look, as long as it's NATURAL, There is guys with naturally very few body hair, tiny figure/face, slender body... but this doesn't turn me off because they have this look naturally. As soon as you're trying to achieve a look by trying too hard (with plastic surgery, over-the-top fashion, ailing beauty habits, etc...) , this DOES NOT WORK anyway !!

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

*as FASHION school student (sorry couldn't edit anymore T_T)

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Hasuko wrote:
I have nothing about naturally androgynous guys, i really like this look, as long as it's NATURAL, There is guys with naturally very few body hair, tiny figure/face, slender body... but this doesn't turn me off because they have this look naturally. As soon as you're trying to achieve a look by trying too hard (with plastic surgery, over-the-top fashion, ailing beauty habits, etc...) , this DOES NOT WORK anyway !!
THIS. ALLLLLL of this! Thanks for explaining it in a better way than I did!

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^ Plus homie is a 'giant' (everyone above my 168 cm, I dub them 'giant') but wants to look like an elfin doll. Sorry Yutacky but sometimes we can't win against our appearance...

And I honestly can't with bloggers with as much time and 'money' as those in the Plastic Gang, who style themselves and put makeup on like some defective version of Mattel dolls.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Posted on 4 March 2015, 5:38pm (SG Time)

[SPARKLES]One of my favorite self portrait[SPARKLES]

2015 marks my 8th year as a blogger!
My 1st blog was yutakis.blogspot.com later, I shifted to yutakis.wordpress.com then now, my own self hosted domain yutakis.com.

I would love to know how many years have you been following/reading me on my social media platform be it, here on instagram, Blog, Twitter, facebook or even Friendster. Lol.

Comments:
Renzskii:
is it Prince or princess? its just too gorgeous

Michelle_eng918:
@Yutakis u look like a princess [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Lestat
Learner
Learner

Post by Lestat »

Hello!
I dont know if this was posted before as i dont follow this guy. But i wanted to say that the other day was looking for cosplayers and found a guy that for a moment i thought was yutaki,

I think they wear the same wigs,

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Yupz. It been posted month ago

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Posted on 8 April 2015, 3:21am (SG Time)

Supper is my favourite meal of the day.

Comments:
rasyed14:
Such pretty ladies!!!

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

If i'm not wrong, gays actually like people to say they are pretty
That's for the effeminate gays, though

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

"The great fall.

Yesterday I had a fall in the shower at my private hotel get-away-staycation I had. The hotel's shower area is linked to a private outdoor bathtub area. It was one of the biggest fall i ever in my life, where for a split 5 seconds, everything went blank. I couldn't recall what happen during that moment, all I could remember was everything went "white". I climbed up. I hurt my back badly, my hip bones, shoulders and palms were bruised and bleeding.

That was the last straw. I actually had a really really terrible day. Not only one thing broke my heart, many actually. But I was trying my best to stay positive, avoid looking into those negative things that happened. But when the physical pain and emotional pain meets... I cried like a running tap.

I felt like I couldn't stand up ever again... I seat in the shower for the next few hours... I picked myself up finally, that's when I realized, I might be able to pick myself up physically, but.... Emotionally, am I ever able to be on my feet again...?"
WOW. Seriously? -_-

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

"The great (meat) ball.

Yesterday I had a meatball in the restaurant at my private hotel get-away-staycation I had. The hotel's dining area is linked to a private al fresco area. It was one of the biggest meatball i ever in my life, where for a split 5 seconds, everything went blank. I couldn't recall what happen during that moment, all I could remember was everything went "white". I threw up. I hurt my esophagus badly, my mouth, chest and lap were dirtied.

That was the last straw. I actually had a really really terrible day. Not only one thing broke my heart, many actually. But I was trying my best to stay positive, avoid looking into those negative things that happened. But when the physical pain and emotional pain meets... I cried like a running tap.

I felt like I couldn't eat ever again... I sit in the restaurant for the next few hours... I digested finally, that's when I realized, I might be able to digest physically, but.... Emotionally, am I ever able to digest again...?"

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

ohaiyo wrote:"The great (meat) ball.

Yesterday I had a meatball in the restaurant at my private hotel get-away-staycation I had. The hotel's dining area is linked to a private al fresco area. It was one of the biggest meatball i ever in my life, where for a split 5 seconds, everything went blank. I couldn't recall what happen during that moment, all I could remember was everything went "white". I threw up. I hurt my esophagus badly, my mouth, chest and lap were dirtied.

I felt like I couldn't eat ever again... I sit in the restaurant for the next few hours... I digested finally, that's when I realized, I might be able to digest physically, but.... Emotionally, am I ever able to digest again...?"
OMG, dying of laughter!! :rofl:

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

OMG ohaiyo! I'm sick so it hurts to laugh but oh man it's worth it! :rofl:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”