General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by Ashleeek »

So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Ashleeek wrote:So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.
Oh I know, I started laughing when she said that. She buys something new clothes wise all of the time...and like you said she's sitting in a huge closet that actually used to be a room. I'm not sure if she's in denial on how much she shops or if she likes to lie and pretend she doesn't shop all day everyday. Even if she's not out shopping, I'm sure she still shops online when she's at home.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Ashleeek wrote:So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.
lmao i was thinking the same thing..

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

roselee wrote:
softkick wrote:I personally didnt go checkout the line but everyone said how fair the quality was. I've been on a 'no buy' since summer. New chanel jumbo flap will make you do that.

I just think it is tacky to speak on something you have no proof she even seen. She can just be saying nasty things because she want everyone to feel she has something over them. Wrong. Her bag is not the real thing either.

Next time you want to speak on something you haven't received, Let your viewers know specifically what items you're eyeing instead of being so hush hush about them.

Yep, I've heard the same thing about the good quality of the bags. The mini satchel was $34 I think,..I know I've seen Target brand Merona purses that costs the same amount. I'm pretty sure the quality of the Lim ones are greater than those, so why make the sour looking snotty face when talking about quality? Of course they will feel differently, it's not real leather which is reflective of the price! But you're right, I bet she had never even put her paws on one. Ugh that girl.

I honestly don't believe she purchased that Coach bag. She is indeed a sneaky liar. My guess is that she didn't mention the target line because of the coach purse orrr when she got to target they were all sold out. I just really hate her snooty attitude.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

ashnic
Learner
Learner

Post by ashnic »

Listening to her drone on and on about fashion as if she knows what she's talking about and is stylish, is painful. She has some cute pieces but I think that is down to her ripping off other people's styles. I want to know which fashion bloggers she follows and is copying from.

Over the knee boots are so out of style. Seriously when was the last time you saw a stylish celebrity wearing them? They're so early 2000s. And I don't know why she has to have a certain type of bag for fall (be it a colorful bag or the coach bag - free or not Coach is not in style either and that's why she gave that disclaimer about not liking them bc she knows that fashion bloggers/other people aren't buying them) when she most likely has tons of bags already. Same for shoes.

This video is basically her showing off her (expensive) clothes under the guise of giving advice for fall fashion trends, which are again ripped off and regurgitated from fashion blogs/bloggers.

And the fact that she's so pleased with her mediocre outfit is annoying. Wow a black tank, and ugly white vest, jeans, and ugly black shoes and ugly Coach bag. How inspired.

bellavia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bellavia »

And the fact that she's so pleased with her mediocre outfit is annoying. Wow a black tank, and ugly white vest, jeans, and ugly black shoes and ugly Coach bag. How inspired.
I just watched the last video. I really disliked her OOTD too. I actually liked the shoes, but hated everything together....and outright hated the vest.

She's not really going into the Coach story very well. I'm convinced it was a free PR gift, and on her Instagram she acted as if it was a surprise---and it did arrive via mail. In the video she made note how she hasn't looked at Coach "in ages" or whatever. Since that studded version of the bag was barely available, IIRC, until recently....what would make Ms. Tiffany even go to the Coach website to buy it? Or even click on "Coach" if she were using another site? :? ;) She's been LV mad for a while. Phoney.

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

When I was reading IG comments on her pic of the purse a lot of people were saying the bad wasn't available yet, or would be available in a couple days. So yeah, ^^ exactly, how did Tiffany manage to get a hold of one of those bags if they were not even on the website?? Obvs it was sent by PR. She should have to disclose that in her YouTube vid.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

I think the bag was definitely sent to her from Coach PR. Also, I actually bought a Lim Target piece because I wanted a new cross-body and I liked the color of the stone satchel. When I bought it, I didn't think the quality was too terrible (I mean, like a previous poster noted, it's not real leather but neither is my LV Speedy), but I just went to put my stuff in the new Lim bag and the edges of the handles are peeling, which I didn't notice when I purchased it on Sunday... so the quality is definitely meh... I mean, for 35 bucks you can't expect too much but you should probably be able to expect not to have peeling handles before it's even worn.

Anyways, did anyone else think she looked pregnant in her OOTD? I'm curious if anyone goes back and watches it and agrees? The black top under the vest was just "tenting" out...

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

parakeet100 wrote:All I know is if I had the LV bags she has, I wouldn't be purchasing a Coach bag for fall because all I'd be doing it carrying those LVs.

It makes me sad to think she got it for free and lied and said she bought it.
Did she actually say that she purchased it?

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

lipsticklushiousGG wrote: Anyways, did anyone else think she looked pregnant in her OOTD? I'm curious if anyone goes back and watches it and agrees? The black top under the vest was just "tenting" out...
it's definitely not flattering. do you think she actually is pregnant? does she want kids soon?

bellavia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bellavia »

lipsticklushiousGG wrote:
parakeet100 wrote:All I know is if I had the LV bags she has, I wouldn't be purchasing a Coach bag for fall because all I'd be doing it carrying those LVs.

In her Fall/OOTD pt 2, video she did allude to buying it, IIRC. She said "Am I just buying it just to have one?" She said she hasn't bought Coach in a while and she was "looking for" a new bag and liked Coach's latest, and also wanted them in bright colors. How did she buy it if it wasn't available to consumers yet? Fail. Recently Essiebutton had her arse handed to her about lying about sponsored vids and not being truthful. I think these YTs have to be very careful as the public isn't as stupid as they think.

The only way out I can see for TiffanyD is maybe Coach let some gurus have early access....which, still, would be a type of promotion, wouldn't it?

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

bellavia wrote:
lipsticklushiousGG wrote:

In her Fall/OOTD pt 2, video she did allude to buying it, IIRC. She said "Am I just buying it just to have one?" She said she hasn't bought Coach in a while and she was "looking for" a new bag and liked Coach's latest, and also wanted them in bright colors. How did she buy it if it wasn't available to consumers yet? Fail. Recently Essiebutton had her arse handed to her about lying about sponsored vids and not being truthful. I think these YTs have to be very careful as the public isn't as stupid as they think.

The only way out I can see for TiffanyD is maybe Coach let some gurus have early access....which, still, would be a type of promotion, wouldn't it?
I think she was talking about buying another one in a bright color for fall/winter. She's considering that and I think her "Am I just buying it to have one" was about her buying another one in a different color.

She did not purchase this tanner. I don't know if it's Coach or her who is being dodgy about it being gifted, but it's shady as hell.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

I dont know why she needs so much clothing, what does she do all day? Buying new outfits just to wear when buying new outfits is sad, in my books.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yea.. i feel like she just gets dressed up every day to walk around the house.. like a sad, lonely housewife with nothing to do, lol

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

I don't get why she won't just say that Coach sent her the bag. I thought she prides herself on being honest with her viewers. what's the big deal with saying "yes, Coach sent me the purse. I was surprised and I really love it." she's been asked repeatedly on instagram, twitter, and her video and she ignores it all.

Ashleeek - I thought the same thing. in almost EVERY clothing haul that she posts she starts out by saying that she rarely buys clothes and likes to just work with what she has in her wardrobe instead of shopping a lot. her idea of "not buying a lot of clothes" must be very different from most people.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.com/2013 ... e-for.html

Review on TIFFANY Sigma Palette since she worked so hard with SIGMA to put that together for the people.

Fog (dirty blue grey) and Smoke (grey brown) are nice colours and look like satins. When applied, they look matte. I found them difficult to apply and blend because they are not overly pigmented. They are pretty on though if you are willing to put in a bit of effort. They are not long wearing at all and fade quickly. These two are the disappointments of the eyeshadows here. Halo and Beam are so similar when worn, I think Tiffany D should have mixed the two and called it one colour and called it a day. Beam is the lighter of the two and is more matte and chalky, but when you apply both, you can't easily tell which is which. These two are extremely long wearing and are pigmented like mad but are as chalky as all hell. I did not like the way they looked and I am fair skinned. These would look crazy on someone with medium or dark toned skin. They are too "white" and look too matte on. I will stick to using them as a brow highlight only when well blended out. Use a delicate hand when using these. Halo is the better and more shimmery of the two. Please see swatches below which are in order of the palette, left to right by column. Fog and Smoke are not very pigmented as you can see.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

If you forgot how dupeable, tacky package and poor quality TIFFANY Sigma kit was read the link above.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

letmetellyou wrote:yea.. i feel like she just gets dressed up every day to walk around the house.. like a sad, lonely housewife with nothing to do, lol
She is a stay at home dog sitter.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Tiffany, do us all a damned favor and learn the difference between glow, radiance, pearle, shimmer and frost. They are all different. As a "makeup artist" you should really know this.

I swear, if I hear that woman call shimmer "frost", one more time... :grrrr:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”